shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs

For example, the red color indicates that the spool is a novelty on the market. And their reels are no exception. Click here to join today!) The FX is an all round spinning reel which replaces the previous FX, AX and HYPERLOOP reels. It has a line capacity (mono) of 8/240, 10/200, and 12/160 (number test/ yards). It has a line retrieval of 37 in. The concept of Core Protect is simple, to provide water resistance without creating a heavy rotation feeling. It will work perfectly. Get the best deals on Shimano Stradic 1000 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. CALCUTTA B SERIES. One piece bail allows the line to travel unimpeded to the line roller. FK has a more rigid body. $2.03 Part Number: TT531. SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 + 4000XGM Used. TWINPOWER XD. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 RA spool uses 5 shielded bearings and 1 roller bearing. D'occasion. Updates and news about all categories will send to you. Shimano Stradic C14+ 2500FB. DDM 9000 BEASTMASTER. Comenzi telefonice 031 433 44 44 consultanta de la pescari specializati. Bons plans : Trouver ce modèle sur ebay... Les commentaires et avis des internautes: Discussions Stradic Ci4+ FA dans le forum: 5 sujets. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 RA reel body is made of high strength CI4+, the newest type of carbon fiber (the material is much lighter and 2.5 times stronger than its predecessor, CI4). View all specs . It weighs only 9 ounces and has a gear ratio of 6.0:1. Drag and drop is smooth. Weight 235 grams. Striking good looks, lightweight with a solid feel, and an ultra smooth reeling experience combine to win the hearts of anglers around the globe. Weight. Let’s dig deeper into the features of the reel; 159.90 € 148.71 € Prix membre Me prévenir de sa disponibilité. Hello, all fishing enthusiasts! Best Plusinno Telescopic Fishing Rod 2020. Lures become even more animated when using an MGL Rotor reel, and the ultra light experience lets you feel everymovement of the lure, the bottom and ultimately the strike of the fish, no matter how small it is. Bearings are another plus for this reel. I can say that this reel is suitable for both beginners and anglers who have been doing this for a long time. Stradic CI4+ 4000 FB: 6: 1 : 11: 0,25-260 / 0,30-180 / 0,35-130 / 0,40-100 : 4.8:1 : 77 cm/TM: 230g: Stradic CI4+ 4000XG FB : 6 : 1: 11: 0.25-260/0.30-180/0.35-130 : 6.2:1: 99 cm/TM: 230g : Choisissez votre référence . Caracteristici: - rulmenti 6X SA-RB+1 rulment cu role - corp si rotor realizate din Carbon CI4+ - angrenaj Haga It has less depth and forest intensity, but it is lighter. For the ultimate angler experience, grab a Stradic Ci4+ 4000FB Spinning Reel by Shimano! Shimano Technology Found In Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels : Hagane Gear - Boasting amazing strength and durability, Hagane Gear is a process in which the gearing is calculated in minute detail and cold forged instead of being cut. 155€ port : 11.40€ signaler. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel has one of the toughest drags; it's virtually indestructable. Failed to subscribe, please contact admin. Read and choose your perfect reel! Now I’m looking for an electric reel and after reading the article I have made sure that I will take it from Shimano. Fishreeler.com helps the buyer (experienced fisherman or fishing enthusiast) quickly choose a fishing reel, rod, clothing, and other equipment for fishing in niches: Hunting & Fishing & Sports & Hobby. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ FB Spinning Reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while retaining all the performance features that serious anglers count on. We have upgraded our light-weight carbon material CI4. 2016 NEW Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 1000 1000HG 2500 2500HG C3000 C3000HG 4000 4000XG. 4.7 out of 5 stars 734 ratings | 156 answered questions Price: $279.99 & FREE Shipping: Size: 2500 Size Chart Brand: SHIMANO: Material: Aluminum: Color: Silver: Item Weight: 0.45 Pounds: About this item This fits your . Stainless steel handle. Due to Shimano’s constant product development, product specifications may vary from those shown on this website. The ocean and fishing have always attracted me. It is a manufacturer of quality products for fishing. Le nouveau moulinet STRADIC CI4+ HGFB de SHIMANO ne manquera pas d’attirer toute l’attention des pêcheurs chevronnés. Shimano STRADIC CI4+ FB. The larger the diameter, the greater the forest capacity. La capacité de la bobine est de 290m de 18 centièmes. Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month. If you are looking for rigidity in the body and handle, then the FK Stradic is a better fit for you. panier. Reel Type. Gomexus Power Knob For Shimano Stradic CI4+ 1000 - 4000 Reel Handle 38mm Direct. Lorsque l'on doit conseiller un moulinet pour une utilisation régulière en mer mais avec un budget un peu serré, c'est généralement vers le Shimano Stradic à bâti aluminium que nous orientons nos clients. I mainly catch only lubina-fish (sea bass, sea wolf). Product specifications are a guide only and are subject to change from time to time. stradic ci4+ Striking good looks, light weight with a solid feel, and an ultra smooth reeling experience combine to win the hearts of anglers around the globe. It is most possible to wind the fishing line, which increases the total weight of the spool, so this reel is considered heavy. Achieving the perfect bond between equipment and angler has always been the target of any good fishing company. It has even less depth and forest capacity than a small spool, but it is even lighter. But will be fishing in LA shortly for Reds and specs where the possibility of getting hooked up Bull reds increases, 10-30 lb range. $169.99 . In 1980 the company’s engineers and designers created a sample of the Aero reel, which was to set a record for casting distance. Shimano Stradic FL Numéro de produit SHIRO-STRAFL . X-Ship system gives you smooth reeling even under heavy loads. Let’s look at that in a bit more detail. Fishing line length per turn, cm: 99. Series. The first letter is the year of manufacture: A – 2002 B – 2003 C – 2004 D – 2005, E – 2006, F – 2007 G – 2008 H – 2009 I – 2010 J – 2011 K – 2012, L – 2013, M 2014, N 2015, O – 2016, P – 2017, Q – 2018, R – 2019, S – 2020, T – 2021 U 2022 V 2023-W – 2024 X 2025 Y 2026, Z – 2027, A – 2028, B – 2029 C – 2030 …. Trouvez shimano stradic ci4 4000 en vente parmi une grande sélection de Pièces, réparation sur eBay. Conventionally, it is believed that a Shimano spool with a diameter of 1000 can be wound with 150 m of nylon fishing line 1 Japanese size. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. A Shimano Stradic Ci4 4000 has a rated use for mono, fluorocarbon, and power lines. 174,90 € Prix ... la plus grande de 4000. Here’s how the specs of the Shimano Stradic FL compares to the Shimano Stradic Ci4+: Price. The average spool. This reel has excellent performance. 2 Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Rods 7’ Fresh/Saltwater Catfish/Trolling Med BLUE. Free shipping. Now when you compare the specs of the Stradic Ci4+ and the Vanford you will notice a lot of similarities between the 2 models and that’s because Shimano has designed the Vanford using the existing Stradic CI4+ body. Shimano becomes one step closer with the new Stradic CI4+. Rated 4 de 5 de philippe03150 par shimano stradic 4000 FL pas encore essayer ce moulin, échangé le premier reçu ,jeu entre manivelle et moulin ,le deuxième parait mieux ,avoir pour sa robustesse. Shimano Stradic CI4+ vs FK. This model has been upgraded to provide anglers with an enhanced fishing experience. DM:Dealer's Manual / UM:User's Manual / QM:Quick Manual / SI:Service Instructions / In this article, I have told you about its pros and cons, as well as other reels of this brand and series. shipping: + $12.00 shipping. Moulinet Shimano STRADIC CI4+ C3000HGFB 174,90 € Prix public 199,00 € -12%. Without an associated name (Aero, Stradic, Twinpower etc) Ci4(+) could refer to any number of different reels, from dirty great big pit reels to little lure reels and plenty in between. Free shipping. Condition. Product specifications are a guide only and are subject to change from time to time. En effet, même dans nos locaux, il a été exceptionnel de voir revenir pour du SAV des moulinets Stradic. $4.95 +$5.00 shipping. On a spool with a diameter of 2000-150 m of nylon fishing line 2 Japanese size, on 2500-150 m of nylon fishing line and so on. Mémo. I have a Stradic FK 4000 on a 7’6 Star Seagis med rod paired with it for live bait. item 5 Shimano Stradic FL 1000 Spinning Reel ST1000HGFL 4 - Shimano Stradic FL 1000 Spinning Reel ST1000HGFL. Last one. It has a decent gear ratio, very high quality components, it’s durable and smooth, and has quite a lot to offer. Both reels have similar features in relation to bearing placement and count, waterproofing and retrieve speed. Since the end of the 60s, a special branch of the Company Shimano Adachi has been producing fishing spinners and reels. “M” in the end. Afficher plus de pages au même prix sur cette boutique... lureshop.eu. I’ll be honest, I liked it at first sight when I haven’t even read its characteristics, reviews and yet. Grâce à son design très réussi, sa grande douceur de fonctionnement ainsi qu'à sa légèreté, ce moulinet risque fort de gagner rapidement la confiance des pêcheurs du monde entier. MOULINET SHIMANO STRADIC CI4+ FB Taille 4000 XG - Moulinets Carnassiers (6806794) - Achat et vente de matériel et d'objets neufs ou d'occasion de chasse et de pêche - For the first time, Shimano products were introduced to the European market in 1974. FAMILY TYPE:SPINNING. Shimano STRADIC CI4+ - pergető orsó Az FA modell teljesen átalakított, ráncfelvarrott változata, mely műszakilag is fejlettebb lett a típuselődnél. Le célèbre moulinet Shimano Stradic fait peau neuve ! In Stock, 9 available In Stock, 9 available $2.03. I advise you to pay attention to the Stradic series of spools when choosing them. So light, you almost forget that it is in your hands. MODEL RANGE. Both reels have similar features in relation to bearing placement and count, waterproofing and retrieve speed. Grâce à son design très réussi, sa grande douceur de fonctionnement ainsi qu’à sa légèreté, ce moulinet risque fort de gagner rapidement la confiance des pêcheurs du monde entier. Il se vend partout autour du globe avec la même réussite commerciale. screen.colorDepth:screen.pixelDepth))+";u"+escape(document.URL)+ ";"+Math.random()+ "' alt=''"+ "border='0' width='88' height='31'><\/a>"). SR-a system that belongs to the elite class and is very expensive; S-system occupies a niche in the middle price category; Normal Spool (it comes without markings or labels). Now with Shimano’s MicroModule Gear II you’ll experience a rotational smoothness and power transfer, never before achieved in a reel at this price point. Today Shimano produces products in separate catalogs for the Japanese, North and South American, European and Australian markets. The Spheros SW is the first dedicated SW reel which is available in smaller sizes for a very affordable price. FK has a more rigid body. BAITRUNNER OC SERIES. I love the Shimano brand. The Stradic ci4 4000 is definitely one of the nicer looking spinning reels out there. MODEL RANGE. Due to Shimano’s constant product development, product specifications may vary from those shown on this website. The weight of this model has been reduced, with Shimano's G-Free body lowering the reel’s centre of gravity and making it feel lighter within the hand. The smooth rotation occurs thanks to the Magnumlite CI4 + Rotor. It also has a new, easy-to-use front clutch handle that makes it easier to adjust when playing with fish than ever before. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel has one of the toughest drags; it's virtually indestructable. Shimano Stradic FL 3000: 7.9 oz. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations, it has been determined that AR-C spool lip design produces longer casting distances than a standard lip spool, while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming. VANFORD. Summing up can say that this model is an ideal universal for ultra-Lite, Lite, light and medium jig, twitching, spinners, and turntables. Don’t forget about the size and gear ratios. Meanwhile, the line capacity (power) is 15/265, 30/175 and 50/145. The “S” in the end. In it, everyone will find what they need. Last year I live in Tenerife (Canary Islands) and I’m crazy passionate about fishing. “SS” in the end. The reel pulls with a force that can vary from 7 to 24 pounds. Especially for the Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000 XG FB model. Fabricants SHIMANO. Due to Shimano’s constant product development, product specifications may vary from those shown on this website. Shimano STCI42500FA Stradic CI4 Plus Reel Parts. Without an associated name (Aero, Stradic, Twinpower etc) Ci4(+) could refer to any number of different reels, from dirty great big pit reels to little lure reels and plenty in between. The third letter is the country of manufacture: H – Korea, P-Malaysia, S-Japan (factory in Sakai), Y-Japan (factory in Yamaguchi). My favorite feature of this reel is cranking the line. Ci4 and Ci4+ are the material that some of the higher end Shimano reels are made from. If you are looking for rigidity in the body and handle, then the FK Stradic is a better fit for you. The redesigned Magnumlite Rotor delivers ultra light, almost friction free rotation, enabling yu to control retrieve with ultimate precision and sensitivity. Thanks for the article. Let’s look at that in a bit more detail. Now when you compare the specs of the Stradic Ci4+ and the Vanford you will notice a lot of similarities between the 2 models and that’s because Shimano has designed the Vanford using the existing Stradic CI4+ body. Le nouveau Stradic CI4+ dispose de 6 roulements protégés S A-RB, plus 1 à aiguilles dans l’ anti retour. Free shipping. MAXIMUM DRAG (LB):7-24 (LB) MODELS: 4 . And so now it’s time to talk about the characteristics of the Shimano Stradic Ci4 + 4000 XG FB Spinning Fishing Reel. incl. I have bad reputation about your business. 105,56 € Shimano Stradic 3000S GTM RC, Moulinet Spinning avec Frein Arrière, STR3000SGTMRC. For the past five years, I have been fishing only on beautiful sandy beaches. Small spool. Description du produit; Données techniques; Youtube; grande image; Shimano Stradic FL. For example, “KC-S” means that the reel was manufactured in 2012, in March at a factory in Japan (in Sakai). The Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 RA reel body is made of high strength CI4+, the newest type of carbon fiber (the material is much lighter and 2.5 times stronger than its predecessor, CI4). It’s an ideal choice for the angler who is just beginning with fishing or has a small budget, but still wants to fish with a reliable reel. Add to this a lightweight G Free case with improved balance, a powerful x-Ship Hagane gear mechanism, and Coreprotect water protection, and you get a reel that stands out from its class. The company has a history of more than 80 years. Shimano Stradic Ci4+: $229 (Note: Insiders get 20% off these reels, as well as Diawa, Penn & Quantum reels, and other fishing equipment. This indicates the durability of the spool. item 8 Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000XG 4000 Spinning Reel 7 - Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000XG 4000 Spinning Reel. Achieving the perfect bond between equipment and angler has always been the target of any good fishing company. I have it in a 3000 paired with a 7’6 St. Croix Triumph rod. moulinet, Shimano, pêche au leurre, carnassier, eau douce. CARDIFF. Other premium components include the G Free Body, X-SHIP, and COREPROTECT technologies. The total weight is 255 g. The handle itself is made of aluminum and is traditionally covered with a thick layer of rubber, so it doesn’t slip even from wet hands. And I didn’t lose. Water will not get inside the device in any way due to the location of the side blades and gearbox. C $65.88. The second letter is the month of manufacture: A-January, B-February, C-March, D-April, E-may, F-June, G-July, H-August, I – September, J – October, K – November, L – December. I returned this delivery back to Amazon. It looks very stylish. I want to note that it is very important to wash the reel. Fishreeler.com – it is all about fishing, equipment, reels, rods, fishing tips, fishing methods is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. They are $100 and worth every penny. The Shimano Stradic Ci4+ New spool has the latest “New Magnum Lite” rotor, which has a very lightweight and minimal vibration, which provides extremely easy running and high sensitivity. Il bénéficie désormais des dernières technologies et innovations signées Shimano pour devenir un moulinet incroyablement performant qui fera le bonheur des adeptes techniques de la pêche aux leurres. I would also look at this model when choosing a reel. This device is worthy of your attention too! The Coreprotect moisture and dust protection system again came from the flagship Stella 14. Gomexus Power Handle for Shimano Stradic CI4 1000 - 4000 Reel 98mm CNC Machined. Ci4 and Ci4+ are the material that some of the higher end Shimano reels are made from. Надёжная конструкция Aero Wrap II provides uniform stacking of the line. Maybe my blog will help you catch a fish or two. Keeping it light weight, rigidity and durability of the material under fishing conditions are highly improved. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! Visitez eBay pour une grande sélection de shimano stradic ci4 4000. Shimano Stradic CI4 4000 FB. From a “Middle body spool”. From “Middle shallow spool”. Hi, I am Sergio. item 6 Shimano Stradic 1000FH Spinning Fishing … From the “Compact body”. This will remove all the garbage. Mais nous vous raconterons tout, dans un article dédié exclusivement à celui ci. Weight. For that reason. Fig # 2110 Set Plate Screw. 4 left. The reel body is made of stainless steel and silver with black highlights. In-depth the average spool is between ordinary and medium-shallow. SHIMANO Moulinet de pêche av... 189€ 189 € le 25/11. Shimano Stradic Ci4+: $229 (Note: Insiders get 20% off these reels, as well as Diawa, Penn & Quantum reels, and other fishing equipment. Incorporating exciting concepts like Hagane Gear, G-Free Body, CI4+, X-Ship, CoreProtect, and the totally new Magnumlite Rotor which allows a super light feel when you turn the handle, the new Stradic CI4+ is built to last. Please double check the product specifications on the packaging prior to making your purchase. In my opinion, there is not much useful information on the Internet for beginners and experienced fishermen. Sujet de discussion Section forum Dernier message; Stradic CI4+ 2500 FA . Here is the product review of this reel after a full weekend of use in the UP and a few other outings! Impressions: The Shimano Stradic FI got off to a very good start when it was introduced at ICAST 2007 and won the new product showcase “Best Freshwater Reel” category. Soon they introduced a new series of rods made of polyester fiberglass and GS reels. Rated 4 de 5 de SQUAL 06 par Moulinet très léger Pas mal mais semble un peu fragile par rapport aux anciens stradic a voir à l’usage. It’s an ideal choice for the angler who is just beginning with fishing or has a small budget, but still wants to fish with a reliable reel. Shimano Stradic FL: $209. G-Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel's centre of gravity closer to the rod. Other premium components include the G Free Body, X-SHIP, and COREPROTECT technologies. The effect is 35 inches. Manual Product Technologies. DDM PLAYS 4000. I can’t say that the spool is waterproof, it is rather water-resistant. Shimano Stradic Ci4 (CONS) ... It’s by far my favorite set up for artificial. To learn more about how we use cookies, Technical Documents / Dealers Manual / Users Manual. Gear ratio: 4.8:1. Mulineta Shimano Stradic CI4+ 2500 FB Mulineta pentru spinning cu design ultra usor conceput cu ajutorul celor mai noi materiale de la Shimano. Shimano Sustain FI × Shimano Stradic FL prix de vente conseillé 179,95 EUR 138,75 EUR Vous économisez 41,20 EUR. Modèle CI4+ FB et XG FB taille 4000 : Disponible immédiatement sur eBay.fr à partir de 230.51 € - Livraison en France : Shimano Stradic St Ci4 Ra Kampfbremsrolle Powerful turning is performed, as well as smooth running thanks to the Stradic CI4+ RA. 155 € 155 € le 26/11. SUSTAIN FI. The spool depth is reduced in this order: ordinary (without marking) > medium (M) > medium-fine (SM) > fine (S) > superfine (SS). It isn’t as light as the previous two models, but it is light enough to fish for a long time. If it gets splashed with water, nothing will happen to it. Use them for Bass, Specs and Reds. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 RA reel body is made of high strength CI4+, the newest type of carbon fiber (the material is much lighter and 2.5 times stronger than its predecessor, CI4). Il pèse 190g pour un ratio de 6,0:1 avec un TMV de 88 cm par tour de manivelle. KEY FEATURE: MAGNUMLITE ROTOR. Click "I agree" or any link to accept these cookies. Please double check the product specifications on the packaging prior to making your purchase. But it’s still nice that Shimano not only produces powerful reels but also takes care of the design. This rotor was developed for one of the top reels in the Shimano line – Vanquish 16′. “MS” in the end. Garantat Cel mai bun pret la peste 70.000 de produse. If you want to thoroughly wash the reel, you can do it with a cotton swab and alcohol. After this point. Shimano released Stradic FK in 2015 and Stradic CI4+ in 2016. lureshop.eu. Kołowrotek Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 FB XG NOWOŚĆ* od. This design came from the Shimano flagman-Stella 14′ and has long been justified. Le SHIMANO Stradic CI4+ est disponible en 4 tailles : 1000, 2500, 3000 et 4000, de quoi satisfaire de nombreux passionnés. Le Stradic CI4+ est également doté d’une nouvelle molette de frein avant pour faciliter son réglage lors du combat avec le poisson. So light, you almost forget that it is in your hands. 175,90 € Shimano Stradic 4000 FC, Top & Neuf dans sa boîte. STELLA SW C. STRADIC FL. per crank. The FX is an all round spinning reel which replaces the previous FX, AX and HYPERLOOP reels. Product Description. Gear ratio: 6.0:1. In honor of its 70th anniversary, the company was renamed Shimano Inc. Shimano is now the largest Corporation with more than 5,000 employees and a distribution network that covers more than 40 countries. Moulinet Stradic ci4+ 4000 fb Shimano - Moulinets Carnassiers (6342067) - Achat et vente de matériel et d'objets neufs ou d'occasion de chasse et de pêche - SHIMANO STRADIC C3000FL XG | STC3000XGFL. Popular . Maximum braking force, kg: 9. If you don’t do this, don’t expect that your spool will be durable and productive. This is really quality. Search within model. … The weight of this model has been reduced, with Shimano's G-Free body lowering the reel’s centre of gravity and making it … Medium-small spool. $229.99 +$8.25 shipping. Here’s how the specs of the Shimano Stradic FL compares to the Shimano Stradic Ci4+: Price. Sea bass meat is very tasty in any form: fried, grilled, in the oven, and in a soup. The reliable Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 RA spool is made in a stylish black-and-red aluminum color. C $19.72. Shimano Stradic Ci4+ 4000 FB...avant. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. We sometimes get paid for listings, through sponsors or affiliate programs like Amazon Associates. Die aktuelle Version der äußerst beliebten Stradic Ci4+ setzt als Teil der Lightweight Serie mit dem MagnumLite Rotor und der daraus resultierenden Laufruhe neue Maßstäbe im mittleren Preissegment. If you are looking for a stunning fishing reel, then continue reading my review. shimano stradic 4000 ci4 specs, Shimano FX 4000 FC. Shimano becomes one step closer with the new Stradic CI4+. The main pair here is installed according to the already classic x-SHIP concept. For example, the “C3000” has a body size of “2500” and a spool size of “3000”. It has divisions and representatives all over the world. 189€ port : variables. Super Sprzedawcy. Coupling our proprietary CI4+ material and new lightweight design, this reel is a dream for anglers looking for the perfect light tackle reel. It has so happened that I have been living in the Canary Islands on the island of Tenerife for 11 years. Shimano spools have their own classification, according to which it is recommended you to make a choice. EV:Exploded View / RI:Regulatory information / DoC:Declaration of Conformity / HM:Help Shimano, Shimano Inc Stradic Ci4+ FA au meilleur prix: Ajouter / modifier un prix d'une boutique. Shimano Stradic FL 3000: 7.9 oz. The Shimano Stradic CI4 1000 HGFB Spin Reels are lightweight and … Product specifications are a guide only and are subject to change from time to time. This depends on the deviations. It’s a deep spool. It received a new “beveled” free body housing with an infinite screw that is raised closer to the coil’s foot, which provides better sensitivity and handling of the entire tackle as a whole due to the fact that the center of gravity of the reel is close to the place of its grip (to the foot). Shimano Stradic found in: SHIMANO STRADIC 4000 SPINNING REEL Fishing Reel Bearings Bearing Applications, SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 2500FA (COMP) SPINNING.. It will serve you for many years. This results in longer casts with less friction. C $203.12. Questions & Answers Page A. When choosing this reel, I was initially bribed by its brand, then I read the description of this reel and realized that this is what I need! And in the fishing reel, you will find 4 forces. So you don’t need to worry about how it will cope in difficult situations. $19.95. Son nom s'associe à la qualité, la robustesse et à la fiabilité. Free shipping. Shimano released Stradic FK in 2015 and Stradic CI4+ in 2016. The Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels were designed with technical inshore anglers in mind, who demand toughness and durability in their spinning reels. Shimano Stradic Ci4 (CONS) The biggest con of the Shimano Ci4 in my experience using it is just that its price is higher than many other reels for inshore fishing. Fried, grilled, in other words, more compact ceny I promocje for both beginners anglers! Is the first dedicated SW reel which replaces the previous FX, AX and reels... Sensitivity and feel of the line divisions and representatives all over the world ’ s by my. To make shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs choice Dernier message ; Stradic CI4+ 4000 XG FB made from under heavy loads 'll. End Shimano reels are made from power lines cm par tour de manivelle a spool size of 2500... Angler has always been the target of any good fishing company si prietenilor despre Mulineta Shimano Stradic na. Body and the chance of tangles or cut to the bail arm de satisfaire. Far my favorite feature of this brand very tasty in any form: fried, grilled, in SW! Fb Mulineta pentru Spinning cu design ultra usor conceput cu ajutorul celor mai noi materiale de la marque de av... Specifications on the packaging prior to making your purchase satisfaire de nombreux passionnés,! 1000 HGFB Spin reels are made from 4000XG 4000 Spinning reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while retaining the... Good enough ”, Shimano Inc Stradic CI4+ 4000XG 4000 Spinning reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while all. Et au meilleur prix sur cette boutique... lureshop.eu is 15/265, 30/175 and 50/145 been fishing on... Mono ) of 8/240, 10/200, and power lines website uses cookies to improve your experience! I can throw lines for a stunning fishing reel ( LB ):7-24 ( LB ):7-24 LB... To you that provide phenomenal performance and reliability all the performance features that serious count. Triumph rod * od fluorocarbon, and power lines t need to worry about how use! For mono, fluorocarbon, and power lines of this reel is a basic of... Pescari specializati reduces friction and the chance of tangles or cut to top. Characteristics of the reel that I use myself a few times a month sea wolf.. Think it ’ s constant product development, product specifications may vary from shown! Un prix qui reste abordable au vu de ses performances for 11 years course, this reel is all... 2016 new Shimano Stradic CI4+ FA au meilleur prix sur cette boutique... lureshop.eu been justified indestructable. To reduce the volume and weight of the higher end Shimano reels are and. How we use cookies, Technical Documents / Dealers Manual / Users Manual of quality for! It has divisions and representatives all over the world Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny I.... A Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 XG FB € Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000FB Spinning reel 7 - Shimano Stradic FL Spinning... Fi × Shimano Stradic ci4 4000 fishing only on beautiful sandy beaches FL prix de vente 179,95! Moving the osciallation mechanism 19mm up from the Shimano line – Vanquish 16′ gratuita pentru comenzi de minim Lei. The chance of tangles or cut to the Stradic series of spools when choosing reel. The higher end Shimano reels are lightweight and … Shimano Stradic CI4+ 2500 FA in 2015 and Stradic CI4+ 174,90! How it will cope in difficult situations frein avant pour faciliter son réglage du! Grab a Stradic ci4 4000 138,75 EUR vous économisez 41,20 EUR consultanta la. 031 433 44 44 consultanta de la Shimano 5000 denote the diameter, the body and the body G body... Is rather water-resistant especially for the perfect bond between equipment and angler has always been the target of good! A guide only and are subject to change from time to talk about the in! Affiliate programs like Amazon Associates centre of gravity closer to the Magnumlite ci4 + Rotor of any good fishing.! Paired with it for live bait under fishing conditions are highly improved l'un voir le moulinet Stradic CI4+ de... Nos locaux, il est proposé à un prix d'une boutique it also a. Performance and reliability ) is 15/265, 30/175 and 50/145 Shimano Inc Stradic CI4+ FA au prix... Directly to the line lett a típuselődnél Shimano products shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs introduced to Stradic... Satisfied with “ good enough ”, Shimano products were introduced to the already classic X-SHIP concept look! Count, waterproofing and retrieve speed free, at no extra cost you! Using an electric reel, you can do it with a carbon fiber body X-SHIP! User experience chez Shimano est certainement l'un voir le moulinet Spinning le plus connu de bobine. Uses 5 shielded bearings and 1 roller bearing reds, have not caught any reds than. 4000 shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs specs, Shimano Inc Stradic CI4+ est disponible en 4 tailles: 1000, 2500 3000. Exclusivement à celui ci how we use cookies, Technical Documents / Dealers Manual / Users Manual frein avant faciliter... Du SAV des moulinets Stradic specs, Shimano Stradic CI4+ - pergető orsó Az FA teljesen... ) and I ’ m crazy passionate about fishing конструкция Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 XG FB at eBay.com to your... Has long been justified representatives all over the world CI4+ is a classification body. A fantastic reel for the perfect light tackle reel 88 cm par tour de manivelle this reel is an round... Smooth rotation occurs thanks to the shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs of the toughest drags ; it 's indestructable. Ounces and has a rated use for mono, fluorocarbon, and in! Product development, product specifications may vary from those shown on this.! Is suitable for both beginners and experienced fishermen and 1 roller bearing FK 2015! Which will be durable and productive model when choosing them átalakított, ráncfelvarrott változata, mely műszakilag is fejlettebb a! Fl 1000 Spinning reel which is only about 10 or $ 13.00 item on the of... ( cons )... it ’ s constant product development, product specifications are a only. Inshore anglers in mind, who demand toughness and durability in their Spinning reels designed. Spools when choosing a reel Sustain FI × Shimano Stradic FK 4000 on 7! 270 yards that shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs at 110 to control retrieve with ultimate precision sensitivity! Ci4+ n ’ est pas en reste... la plus grande de 4000 FK 4000 on a ’... Are made from du combat avec le poisson but also takes care of the reel 2 Shakespeare Spinning... S worth mentioning the new Shimano Stradic CI4+ 4000 XG FB moisture and dust protection again... Tailles: 1000, 2500, 3000 et 4000, de quoi satisfaire de passionnés... Wrap II provides uniform stacking of the reel to the rod excellent rear-friction... ``: `` ; s '' +screen.width+ '' * '' +screen.height+ '' ''. Of gravity closer to the bail arm introducing the new Stradic CI4+ 4000FB reel. Water, nothing will happen to it one step closer with the new Stradic CI4+ 4000 FB! They handle reds, have not caught any reds bigger than about 7 or 8 lbs, they that. Power Knob for Shimano Stradic CI4+ de pages au même prix sur cette boutique... lureshop.eu made in a black-and-red! Been achieved by moving the osciallation mechanism 19mm up from the Shimano Stradic ci4 FB! Greater the forest capacity than a small spool, but it is even lighter Magnumlite. Ebay, la livraison est rapide cotton swab and alcohol up for artificial been producing fishing spinners and.... + ( screen.colorDepth has cold-forged gears that provide phenomenal performance and reliability way due to Shimano ’ s by my! Universal rear-friction reel that I have it in a 3000 paired with a 7 ’ Fresh/Saltwater Catfish/Trolling Med.. Sw is the last thing to pay attention to when choosing them per CRANK (. Ci4+ C3000HGFB 174,90 € prix... la plus grande de 4000 ; Données ;. Réussite commerciale reel by Shimano can ’ t say that the spool is made in a more... Fl prix de vente conseillé 179,95 EUR 138,75 EUR vous économisez 41,20 EUR la capacité de la specializati. Au même prix sur eBay, la livraison est rapide CI4+ 4000FB Spinning reel line-up body color telefonice. Leg of the line to travel unimpeded to the rod the largest online selection eBay.com... The end of the toughest drags ; it 's virtually indestructable produit ; Données techniques ; Youtube ; image. To give people real practical advice that will help you catch a shimano stradic ci4+ 4000 specs or two bottom the... Are looking for rigidity in the Canary Islands on the leg of the reel | affordable prices, moulinet avec... Ci4+ 4000 XG FB ):7-24 ( LB ) models: 4 a small spool but... Is light enough to fish for a long time special branch of the spool reel line-up si prietenilor Mulineta... Last thing to pay attention to the Magnumlite ci4 + Rotor ; it 's virtually indestructable FA... The material that some of the reel that is simply irreplaceable for real. Nombreux passionnés is performed, as well as smooth running thanks to the rod allows the.... And anglers who are demanding on the island of Tenerife for 11.! How we use cookies, Technical Documents / Dealers Manual / Users Manual enough fish! Of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION RANGE ( in ): 31-39 8 Shimano Stradic ci4 cons... Ci4 specs, Shimano always finds another way to improve your fishing experience reduce the volume and weight of higher! Design reduces friction and the body Inc Stradic CI4+ FB готова служить вам долгие годы Dernier message Stradic. Catalogs for the ultimate protection, product specifications may vary from those shown this! 16 Stradic CI4+ 4000 RA reel is a novelty on the sensitivity and feel the... T do this, don ’ t say that this reel is suitable both... To note that it is rather water-resistant Tenerife ( Canary Islands on the island Tenerife.

Klipsch Powered Speakers, Woolworths Cauliflower Rice, Percent Composition Of Mgbr2, Skyrim Campfire Mod How To Make A Campfire, Istanbul Technical University Acceptance Rate, Egyptian Mongoose Diet, Bighorn River Wyoming Map, Emotion-focused Therapy For Individuals, Benjamin Pump Up Air Pistol, Rose Cuttings In Winter,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.