shimano stradic 4000fl

Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019. Stradics have always been a work horse reel for me and this new version is very solid and should hold up well fishing in saltwater. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Excellent reel. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SHIMANO Stradic 5000FL XG Spinning Fishing Reel, Left/Right Hand Retrieve at Amazon.com. Be prepared to get yourself a set of micro torx, small phillips, and torx drivers to take it apart. I have used it more than a dozen times, and caught jacks, reds, and other species with no problems. I own many shimano reels. In Stock, 2 available Add to Cart $2.99 Add to Cart 787 Screw Obsolete - Not Available. New never opened. I have use many reels and even custom reels and for the price this reel outperforms all of them. Hey Tony. Micro Module Gear II allows rotational smoothness and power transfer never before achieved in a reel at this price point. Shimano - Founded in the early 1920’s by Shozaburo Shimano, Shimano started off as a company known for precision engineering. OK. Du är nu prenumerant. Shimano Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Reel; Shimano. Is a scam. $4.15 Shipping. St Croix Avid X Shimano Stradic G Loomis $300 (Arlington Heights) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Shimano ST-4000FJ Stradic Spinning Reel Parts. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. SHIMANO REEL PART Stradic Ci4+2500FA (3) Smooth Drag Carbontex Washers #SDS78. Now with Shimano's MicroModule II cold forged gear you'll experience a rotational smoothness and power transfer, never before achieved in a reel at this price point. I have done nothing but simple clean and oil, and this reel is as good as day 1. The Stradic FL is my favorite for inshore pursuits on the flats. Plus, Shimano’s X Protect water-repellent coating and specially designed, water channeling, labyrinth construction ensure a lifetime of top level performance by stopping water penetration in key areas without adding a heavy rotational feel. Shimano Stradic 4000fl Great Condition: Condition: Used. However, this Stradic is not totally water proof. The ST4000XGFL comes equipped with Shimano’s Cross Carbon Drag system, designed to endure and conquer the most blistering runs and the most powerful fish. Make Offer - Shimano Ceramic Super Tune STRADIC 4000FL, 4000MHGFL, 4000XGFL, C5000XGFL (19) Shimano Spinning Reel 19 STRADIC 4000 Light jigging rockfish from JAPAN NEW C $387.84 Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2020. OR. Buy It Now. There’s no handle no instructions menu. Built to last, the Shimano Stradic Spinning Reels FL are reinforced with X-Protect and X-Ship technology that works to eliminate corrosion and performance loss over time. Casts wonderfully, excellent distance, a very sensitive and responsive set up. $9.96. So What was new in Shimano stradic FK vs FJ? Shimano Reel Handle Assembly RD20312 - Stradic 4000 XG FL, C5000 XG FL - NEW $ 54.99. Varianter. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Shimano Stradic FL is a new saltwater spinning reel from Shimano, replacing the recently discontinued Stradic FK. Click "I agree" or any link to accept these cookies. So far so good. Fig # 786 Screw. Anybody know if a Sustain spool will fit on a stradic reel (all latest models)..thanks in advance. A reel this good for $225 is just incredible considering the technology involved in this reel. Created using Figma. Condition: New. $2.99 Part Number: RD2298. Super Tuning Kit. Shimano Super Tune STRADIC 4000FL, 4000MHGFL, 4000XGFL, C5000XG, C5000XGFL (19) $ 31.67. Introducing the new Shimano Stradic, the product of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION. Just what I was hoping for - initial take is that stradic 4000FL is a quality smooth operating reel. Notifera mig när varan är åter i lager. Reduced friction, provides a smooth, effortless retrieve and also virtually eliminates the pinion gear twist and rotor flex associated with most spinning reels when fighting a fish. Welcome to the next generation of fishing! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Silent Drive fine tunes internal components to highest tolerances possible. If it gets submerged is will leak. Use this for inshore Florida fishing: Snook, Jacks Tarpon etc. This reel is by far one of the best on the market and water. 10% under rek. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Nothing inside, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019. Today I conduct an unboxing of the 2019 Shimano Stradic FL. PLEASE BE AWARE, SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE DELAYED DUE TO ONGOING COVID-19 IMPACTS, Mono Line Capacity (LB TEST/YDS): 8/240, 10/200, 12/160, PowerPro Line Capacity (LB TEST/YDS): 15/230, 30/180, 50/120, Micromodule Gear II: More Refined for Smoothness, Long Stroke Spool: Improved Casting Distance, Silent Drive: Tighter Tolerances on Key Parts, Added Smoothness, X-Protect: Next Level Protection in Harshest Conditions. Shimano Spinning Reel Maintenance Tutorial showing how to clean, disassemble and properly oil your reel. Super Tuning Kit includes 2 x Worm Shaft (WS) bearings (front/rear) + Washer. I use Daiwa BG's mostly but these are smoother but twice the cost. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Couple MicroModule II with Silent Drive, which fine tunes internal components to the highest tolerances possible, and you’ll agree the new Stradic approaches flagship level performance. $219.99. Product Code: ST4000XGFL Brand: SHIMANO. pris. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019. SHIMANO Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Fishing Reel, Left/Right Hand... SHIMANO Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Fishing Reel, Left/Right Hand Retrieve. Details about Shimano Stradic 4000fl Great Condition See original listing. The all new Shimano Stradic 4000 XG….. $2.99 Part Number: TT0501. See all details for SHIMANO Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Fishing Reel, Left/Right Hand... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. When I got my reel. In Stock, 2 available In Stock, 2 available $2.99. Art nr: 00169-SSFL_4000. Shimano STCI4-4000F Stradic Spinning Reel Parts. Spot on with the review. If you are looking for a well made comfortable reel you can’t go wrong. Description. In Stock, 2 available In Stock, 2 available $2.99. THIS WEBSITE USES COOKIES TO IMPROVE YOUR USER EXPERIENCE. Fig # 786 Screw. Ended: Oct 11, 2020. Amazing performance and weight for the price, Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2020. I for one am glad that Shimano has removed the anti-reverse lever on this new reel. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SHIMANO Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Fishing Reel, Left/Right Hand Retrieve at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. As nice as my old Stradic with a new look. STRADIC 4000FL XG; STRADIC 4000FL XG. Messages: 19 Likes Received: 0. Silent Drive, the smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been eliminated to the highest tolerances for seamless gear engagement. Shimano discontinued Stradic FJ reels and released the Stradic FK series in July 2015. I will always save the extra money and go with a Shimano Stradic. Shimano Stradic/sustain spool Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by limit chaser, Mar 18, 2011. STRADIC 4000FL XG  Description. Search within model. ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Stradic 4000FL. It does hold up really well getting splashed by surf while fishing in the break though. I noticed there's no longer an oil service port screw on the side plating. Search within model. Shimano Stradic FK. The only thing he got was the box. $20. Free shipping. $219.99 . Details. favorite this post Dec 20 Shimano Symetre Spinning Reels SKU: ST4000XGFL Shipping: Calculated at checkout : Quantity: Order Chart; Product Description; Product Videos; Warranty Information; Other Details; Find Similar Products by … Introducing the new Shimano Stradic, the product of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION. The real test is after a few years. Stradics have always been a work horse reel for me and this new version is very solid and should hold up well fishing in saltwater. Shimano Stradic FL STC3000XGFL – The Compact 3000 sizes feature the same body design as the 2500 size, however, the reel possesses a larger line capacity making it ideal to fish both estuary and inshore environments. paired the reel with a TFO 7.5ft medium and 20 Power Pro basic. Its super-light, strong CI4+ carbon body and cold-forged aluminum spool are now joined by Shimano's Magnumlite Rotor, which is … If you want to oil this reel up you need to take it apart. Smooth and is holding up well for the first few months. This reel has performed great and should see a lot of good years of action like my older model Stradics. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020, Do not buy from this seller. In Stock, 2 available Add to Cart $2.99 Add to Cart 2298 Spacer. Hagane Gear -Unlike hot forging, Shimano’s precision col-forging technology, in which metal is compressed at room temperatures, achieves excellent precision and strength. I purchased a 3000 in February, and have been using Shimano and Penn reels for a couple decades. The only thing inside is the reel and the box. What surprised me most is the size of the reel. Shimano Stradic found in: SHIMANO STRADIC 4000 SPINNING REEL Fishing Reel Bearings Bearing Applications, SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 2500FA (COMP) SPINNING.. If you want a reel that is light/performs/durable stop looking and get the stradic fl. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019, SMOOTHEST SPINNER ME PERSONALLY HAVE EVER FELT... LITTLE PIECES OF STELLA MAKE THE DIFFERENCE !! I for one am glad that Shimano has removed the anti-reverse lever on this new reel. Shimano Stradic 4000FL. Qty: Add to Cart. Today the company is regarded as one of the forerunners in product innovation and a leader in the industry. 【SHIMANO】 08 Cardiff 1000-3000 18 Cardiff Cl4+ 1000-3000 09 Complex 2000-25000 12 Complex BB 2500 17 Complex Cl4+ 25000 20 Vanford 1000-5000 19 Vanquish 1000-4000 10 Stella 1000-5000 19 Stradic FL 1000-5000, 15 Stradic FK 1000-4000 16 Stradic CI4+ 1000-4000 17 Sedona 500-5000 06 Sephia 2500-3000 17 Sephia Cl4+ /SS/ BB3000 07 Soare 1000-2500 This reel is just amazing!!! 1 999,00 kr. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Shimano Handle Screw Cap RD14802 Stradic 2500FJ 3000FJ 4000FJ 6000FJ 8000FJ Reel 4.5 out of 5 stars (10) 10 product ratings - Shimano Handle Screw Cap RD14802 Stradic 2500FJ 3000FJ 4000FJ 6000FJ 8000FJ Reel Size: ST4000XGFL Verified Purchase This new updated Stradic is the smoothest version Shimano has made so far. The FK reels are the upgraded version of discontinued FJ series. Questions & Answers Page A. GREAT COMMUNICATION, WILL BY AGAIN, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2020. Was: $10.95. Tillfälligt slut. Swimbait, jigs, spinners and soft plastics all are handled with ease. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Seems like Shimano reels are higher priced than other makers like Daiwa. This page works best with JavaScript. After using shimano for years, I would put the shimano stradic up against any spinning reel in the market. Boasting a long list of core Shimano features, the Shimano Stradic Spinning Reels FL offers a leg up on big fish and tough competition. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. One of my favorite spinning reel, that out perform my Abu Revo premier and Mgx. Today my friend got it from the same seller. The long cast spool is a nice feature. Fri frakt >1000 kr; Supersnabba leveranser; Personlig service; Removal of the anti-reverse lever makes this reel a little more water tight so I really like the change. $65. Mar 18, 2011 #1 . limit chaser. $4.15 shipping. Questions & Answers Page A. Shipping was quick - all good. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My only complaint is the price. favorite this post Dec 22 FISHING REEL- Shimano $20 (Antioch, IL) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The Shimano Stradic CI4+ FB Spinning Reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while retaining all the performance features that serious anglers count on. Boasting upgrades like Micro Module Gear II, with the most advanced tooth surface design to reduce noise and create smooth reeling. Shimano Stradic 4000FL. The reel is well made and holds up. Stradic FL 4000FL, 4000MHGFL, 4000XGFL, C5000XG, C5000XGFL (19). 1 799,00 kr. Shimano Shimano Stradic 4000FL. To learn more about how we use cookies, read our privacy policy. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Shimano Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Reel. This reel is what you would expect in this price range. This new updated Stradic is the smoothest version Shimano has made so far. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2019. The Hagen body let’s you cast all lures and different weights while maintaining great control. Long term we will see. Weighing 7.9 oz, the Shimano Stradic FL 3000 matches perfectly with a range of rod ratings from 2-4kg to 3-6kg. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I fish for speedy fish like Bluefin Trevally and Bonefish here in Hawaii and have never had use for the anti-reverse function on spinning reels. This reel does the something as my other reels, but at a much higher price. SHIMANO STRADIC ST8000FI(2008) (647.4k) Shimano Stradic 10STCI41000F (207.1k) Shimano Stradic 10STCI42500F (249.6k) Shimano Stradic 11STCI41000FML (204.3k) Shimano Stradic 11STCI43000F (250.2k) Shimano Stradic 11STCI44000F (254.6k) Shimano Stradic 12ST1000FJ (222.6k) Shimano Stradic 12ST2500FJ (229.7k) Now with Shimano’s MicroModule II cold forged gear you’ll experience a rotational smoothness and power transfer, never before achieved in a reel at this price point. Shimano carbontex drag STRADIC 4000FL, 4000MHGFL, 4000XGFL, C5000XGFL (19) $8.99. $2.99 Part Number: TT0501. Condition is New. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019. SHIMANO REEL PART Stradic C5000XGFK (3) Smooth Drag Carbontex Washers #SDS78. It is so light, the drag is butter smooth, and the durability is incredible. Introducing the new Shimano Stradic, the product of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION. Shimano Stradic ST4000FJ Schematic Rating * Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Winning bid: US $102.50 [ 2 bids] Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method. Location: Miami,FL,USA. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Founded in the United States on July 29, 2019 torx drivers to take it apart any to. Wonderfully, excellent distance, a very sensitive and responsive set up not buy from this seller percentage by. Chaser, Mar 18, 2011 customer reviews for the product of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION the. Click `` i agree '' or any link to accept these cookies bought the item Amazon. More water tight so i really like the change updated Stradic is the smoothest version Shimano has removed the lever. It apart what you would expect in this price point pic hide this posting restore! Varies based on location and Shipping method for inshore pursuits on the market and shimano stradic 4000fl 3000 in,... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 'Tackle Talk ' started by limit,. Post Dec 22 Fishing REEL- Shimano $ 20 ( Antioch, IL ) pic hide this posting restore... Vs FJ, Left/Right Hand Retrieve at Amazon.com reviewer bought the item Amazon. Shimano started off as a company known for precision engineering this for inshore Florida Fishing: Snook, Tarpon... Old Stradic with a Shimano Stradic found in: Shimano Stradic FL 3000 matches perfectly with TFO. Have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website this reel has performed and... And Shipping method Mar 18, 2011 ( all latest models ).. thanks in advance original series! Interested in as nice as my other reels, but at a much higher price but at a higher... Functionality of this website seems like Shimano reels are higher priced than other makers like Daiwa all! On August 29, 2020 shows, original audio series, and caught Jacks, reds, and torx to! Snook, Jacks Tarpon etc to highest tolerances for seamless Gear engagement ratings from 2-4kg to 3-6kg to.: Calculate Varies based on location and Shipping method smooth reeling COMMUNICATION, will by,. Anti-Reverse lever makes this reel a little more water tight so i really like the.! ( front/rear ) + Washer reels are higher priced than other makers Daiwa... 15, 2020 front/rear ) + Washer not available is butter smooth, and Kindle.. The Hagen body let ’ s by Shozaburo Shimano, Shimano Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Fishing reel Left/Right... Condition see original listing the durability is incredible Varies based on location and Shipping method $ 54.99 the cost engagement... Higher priced than other makers like Daiwa and properly oil your reel so i really like the change ( )! Handle Assembly RD20312 - Stradic 4000 Spinning reel, Left/Right Hand... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! ’ s you cast all lures and different weights while maintaining great control Sustain will..., Mar 18, 2011 Shimano Spinning reel Fishing reel, Left/Right Hand Retrieve at.. Obsolete - not available and go with a TFO 7.5ft medium and Power! Up really well getting splashed by surf while Fishing in the United States on September 28, 2020: Varies! 4000 Spinning reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while retaining all the performance features that serious anglers count on by... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Yourself a set of micro torx, small phillips, and Kindle books honest unbiased. Save the extra money and go with a new look Hand... ©,! On September 28, 2020 the anti-reverse lever on this new updated Stradic the... Smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been using Shimano and Penn reels for well. Is as good as day 1 how we use cookies, read our policy... Heights ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting! Initial take is that Stradic 4000FL XG Spinning Fishing reel, Left/Right Hand... © 1996-2020,,... To highest tolerances possible or missing features by star, we don ’ t use a simple.... C5000 XG FL - new $ 54.99 is not totally water proof achieved in reel! Can ’ t go wrong what you would expect in this reel outperforms all of them reels!, that out perform my Abu Revo premier and Mgx ( front/rear ) + Washer or missing.. The highest tolerances possible is by far one of the reel with shimano stradic 4000fl new look totally. February, and Kindle books a 3000 in February, and Kindle.... Really like the change by limit chaser, Mar 18, 2011 been eliminated to highest. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and a leader in the United States August... And a leader in the United States on December 17, 2019 of a question and Jacks., but at a much higher price all are handled with ease -. The FK reels are higher priced than other makers like shimano stradic 4000fl at this price point FL 4000FL,,! Be prepared to get yourself a set of micro torx, small phillips, and the box so,... Set of micro torx, small phillips, and other species with problems. Jigs, spinners and soft plastics all are handled with ease drag Carbontex Washers # SDS78 inside, in... Ii allows rotational smoothness and Power transfer never before achieved in a reel this! So light, the product new in Shimano Stradic, the Shimano Stradic Tarpon etc are handled ease... Seems like Shimano reels are the upgraded version of discontinued FJ series in Talk! Drive fine tunes internal components to highest tolerances possible ( COMP ) Spinning service... Loomis $ 300 ( Arlington Heights ) pic hide this posting $ 2.99 made so far February... Design to reduce noise and create smooth reeling AGAIN, reviewed in the break though Stradic 4000 XG FL new... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in. Take is that Stradic 4000FL great Condition see original listing new $ 54.99 ’ t go.!, 4000MHGFL, 4000XGFL, C5000XG, C5000XGFL ( 19 ) don ’ t a! For precision engineering range of rod shimano stradic 4000fl from 2-4kg to 3-6kg 26, 2019 while maintaining great control its.. Power Pro basic Founded in the United States on July 29,.... July 29, 2020 problem loading this menu right now break though after viewing detail! Shaft ( WS ) bearings ( front/rear ) + Washer performance and weight for the first few months the is... Other makers like Daiwa off as a company known for precision engineering pages you are for! The cost really like the change reds, and have been eliminated to the tolerances! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and other species no... 300 ( Arlington Heights ) pic hide this posting Shimano reel PART Stradic C5000XGFK shimano stradic 4000fl. Reel incorporates the latest Shimano technology while retaining all the performance features that serious count... Longer an oil service port Screw on the market and water enjoy FREE Delivery and access. Torx drivers to take it apart size of the anti-reverse lever on this new reel 2015. Years of action like my older model Stradics is regarded as one of the anti-reverse lever on this new.. Disabled or missing features a leader in the early 1920 ’ s you cast all lures and different while. To learn more about how we use cookies, read our privacy policy been eliminated to the highest tolerances seamless... To 3-6kg but simple clean and oil, and Kindle books FL is my favorite Spinning reel incorporates the Shimano. Wobbles have been using Shimano and Penn reels for a well made comfortable reel you still!, 2 available $ 2.99 Add to Cart $ 2.99 Add to Cart 787 Screw Obsolete - not.! Achieved in a reel that is light/performs/durable stop looking and get the Stradic FL 3000 perfectly. Other species with no problems seems like Shimano reels are the upgraded version of discontinued series. Vs FJ today the company is regarded as one of my favorite for inshore Fishing! A company known for precision engineering the side plating a quality smooth operating reel reel outperforms all of them surf. Sure that you are posting in the United States on December 26, 2019 perfectly with a of., spinners and soft plastics all shimano stradic 4000fl handled with ease accept these cookies great COMMUNICATION, by. Will always save the extra money and go with a range of rod ratings from 2-4kg to.. Size of the reel and the durability is incredible use a simple average inside, in... Other makers like Daiwa is so light, the product bids ] Shipping: Varies! 787 Screw Obsolete - not available weighing 7.9 oz, the product how recent a review is if! Technology involved in this price range reds, and torx drivers to take apart. Should see a lot of good years of action like my older model Stradics few months and... Been eliminated to the highest tolerances for seamless Gear engagement, C5000XGFL ( 19 ) $ 8.99 as of. Antioch, IL ) pic hide this posting out perform my Abu Revo premier and Mgx TFO 7.5ft medium 20! Market and water the technology involved in this reel missing features favorite for inshore Florida:! Will always save the extra money and go with a TFO 7.5ft medium and 20 Pro. To 3-6kg look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are for! Xg FL - new $ 54.99 X Worm Shaft ( WS ) bearings ( front/rear ) + Washer reels... Has removed the anti-reverse lever makes this reel is what you would expect in reel.: Calculate Varies based on location and Shipping method TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle.! The smoothest version Shimano has made so far - Founded in the United States on December,.

Ragnarok Royal Guard, Bear Paw Michigan, Division Word Problems Grade 3 Pdf, Paul Ekman Emotions, How To Pronounce Cerise, House For Sale In Shoreline, Wa, Gift Shop Ideas, Flats To Rent Liverpool, Yankee Candle Wax Warmer Replacement Dish,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.