pullman zamzam makkah review

I do hope that you will look upon this breakdown in service as a one-off and not indicative of the customer care we wish to provide at all times. I asked for refund for the difference of unseen Kaaba; he could not help in spite of admitting that Kaaba was obscured because the room is registered as Kaaba viewing. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Yes, guests often enjoy the city view available here. in the room!!! The accommodation is 400 metres from … Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM. Better to go to a decent buffet either Raffle or Rotana  Rayhanna which is cheaper and better. I booked online, as Accor member;  a presidential suite with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious living area with what supposed to be Kaaba view for which I paid extra SR 200/ night to enjoy the view which was unfortunately masked by the very dirty glass and big operating cranes and other machineries which obscured the view. Car park is SAR 287 per night, while in Rayhanna is SAR 100 and Raffle is free. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Once again please accept my apology and hoping to welcoming you back at ZamZam Pullman Makkah and having the chance to compensate you and better meeting your expectations in the future, Meanwhile Please don’t hesitate to contact me while reserving for your next stay in order to take the necessary arrangements and make your stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. Does Pullman ZamZam Makkah offer any business services? Minor things has changed from the usual care they afford. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we promise you to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. The Pullman ZamZam Makkah hotel offers 24-hour front desk services, which include limo and car service, valet parking, sightseeing and tour planning assistance, reception, and more. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Once again thank you and hoping to welcome you back at ZamZam Pullman and having the chance to better meet your expectations in the future, we promise to do our best and take the necessary arrangements to make your next stay a memorable one Insha'Allah. In the first Instant I would like to sincerely apologies for the shortfall in the standard of service you have received during your stay, we genuinely regret those occasions when the service does not meet expectations of our guests. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, French, Hindi, Arabic, Indonesian, and Finnish. I was promised to be called back; but never fulfilled. Thank you again for sharing your experience, Meanwhile Please don’t hesitate to contact us while reserving for your next stay in order to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants and a café. Are there any historical sites close to Pullman ZamZam Makkah? I came to Mecca to perform umrah and booked two nights at the Pullman Zamzam Hotel in Mecca, the warm welcome from the hotel staff, the wonderful service, the cleanliness of the rooms, the constant sterilization and the delicious food enveloped, made my trip special and easy. more. This new 5-star hotel is a few minutes’ walk to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, where visitors can pray in the Holy Rawdah. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. Is parking available at Pullman ZamZam Makkah? View deals for Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This is not strange cause he always does. As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We very much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah and we are very pleased that you had enjoyed your stay it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah offers 1315 accommodations with minibars and safes. What are some restaurants close to Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Overall, the breakfast is not worth the SAR 90 which was included. Nearby attractions include Kaaba (0.3 miles), Black Stone (0.3 miles), and Masjid Taneem (0.3 miles). Abraj Al Bait Complex King Abdel Aziz Endowment, Mecca 21955 Saudi Arabia. Either to pick your grocery from Bin Dawood downstairs   or there is a single shop undergrounds where you can get eggs, cheese sandwiches or full meals 24/24 hours. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, Tried to book directly on the phone; reservation officer was not available. Priceline™ Guest Score [7.3 Good] 【 Pullman ZamZam Makkah Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Pullman ZamZam Makkah in Makkah. I will share your review with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. It was excellent in everything. Meanwhile, We do apologize for any inconveniences may be caused during your stay, Indeed your comments in regards to the parking and room have been shared with the concerned department to rectify any shortfalls in service and expected service procedures will be reinforced as such this feedback is invaluable to continuously improve the quality of our services. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, “An Excellent Hostility at unusual circumstances “. Dear Mr. Saneer, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an accepted UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Zamzam Pullman Makkah, We are happy that you found our location is convenient for your stay as well as our services. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, Excellent Location with Top class Facility but furniture getting old, Overall great stay with excellent facilities. Everything is great location, cleanliness, hospitality, staff, etc. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. I will share your review with our team. Carpet and Toilet fittings needs to be replaced as they are old. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Other bakeries are tasteless  To be fair; American coffee was very good; freshly brewed, nice smell and taste. Zamzam Pullman hotel is one of the best waqf hotels and I will not forget the wonderful days for them, especially the human side when I was plagued by the Corona virus and their dealings with me and my family. Thank you again for sharing your experience, Meanwhile Please don’t hesitate to contact us while reserving for your next stay in order to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. There is a library at this hotel, as well as a public computer station for guest use, an onsite snack bar, and complimentary WiFi throughout the property. Once again thank you and hoping to welcome you back at ZamZam Pullman and having the chance to better meet your expectations in the future, we promise to do our best and take the necessary arrangements to make your next stay a memorable one Insha'Allah. Ratings: Staff [8.6] - Cleanliness [7] - Location [7.6] ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. Read 16558 verified reviews from real guests of Pullman ZamZam Makkah in Makkah, rated 7.4 out of 10 by Booking.com guests. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. I will share your review with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thanks to everyone at the Pullman Zamzam Hotel. There are more places to choose from in the Mecca area. Book Pullman ZamZam Makkah, Mecca on Tripadvisor: See 1,759 traveler reviews, 838 candid photos, and great deals for Pullman ZamZam Makkah, ranked … There are more places to choose from in the Mecca area. Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah - Best Price (Room Rates) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on Hotel Booking. In these unprecedented times I went to Makkah for Omrah after a long period of stoppage due to Covid 19. Kettle was smelly; seems to have been used to warm soup before and not properly cleaned. The venue was opened in 2006. Which popular attractions are close to Pullman ZamZam Makkah? It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. Thanks to everyone at the Pullman Zamzam Hotel. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Overall , it was an excellent residence as they always do in Pullman Zamzam !! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. He agreed and apologized for all our remarks. Abraj Al Bait Complex King Abdel Aziz Endowment, Mecca 21955 Saudi Arabia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What are some of the property amenities at Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com, Response from Ahmed BADR, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman ZamZam Makkah. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba. Book Pullman ZamZam Makkah, Mecca on Tripadvisor: See 1,776 traveler reviews, 841 candid photos, and great deals for Pullman ZamZam Makkah, ranked … Conveniently located restaurants include Albaik, The Oasis, and Al Tazaj. Book Pullman ZamZam Makkah, Mecca on Tripadvisor: See 1,757 traveller reviews, 838 candid photos, and great deals for Pullman ZamZam Makkah, ranked … Loading Choose your preferred language. Dear Valued Guest, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah We Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. Thank you again for sharing your experience, Meanwhile Please don’t hesitate to contact us while reserving for your next stay in order to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. He is very cooperative and flexible and asset of Pullman Zamzam hotel Makkah. Location is just in front of Holey Masjid. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Only one tea bag. Pores: - Nice location and view - Friendly and helpful staff starts with Mr. Ahmad Badr pre-arrival call through Receptionist Meshal Cones: - Small suites - Food quality requires improvement - Suite and Bathroom cleanness require serious attention - Bad odor in the suite - Some lights and A.C. controllers don’t work - Over consumed furniture - Difficult car accessibility around weekend checkout times, become impossible around Jomaa prayer time - Most expensive parking fees in Makkah SAR 230 ($+62) per day which wasn’t mentioned AT ALL! Therefore your feedback is very invaluable to us. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah, Mecca and Free cancellation of Hotel. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Great Mosque of Mecca - Masjid al-Haram. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a dining area. Dear Valued Guest, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah We Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. Dear Mr Abdulaziz, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. My wife asked for Cappuccino but was denied; not available. Booking.com | Official site | The best hotels & accommodations Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM. Are any cleaning services offered at Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Pullman Zamzam Madina recently opened its doors to offer unparalleled peace and a warm Arabic welcome for pilgrims to this holy sanctuary. We were so upset that we insisted to leave which was granted and paid back our balance. Own or manage this property? Dear Mr Medhat, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Zamzam Pullman Makkah. Indeed, all negative points you have mentioned in your comments is clearly understood and please be assured that this is not a true reflection of the high standards we strive to provide for all our guests at ZamZam Pullman. Room 2007 Best regards, Athar Khan 0547311065, Dear Mr. Athar, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. Response from Ahmed BADR, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com. Does Pullman ZamZam Makkah have any great views? Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, Professional staff well behaved take care the guest, received pre arrival call by Mr. Ahmad Badr he is giving us great service really appreciated and remarkable. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and breakfast buffet. Pullman ZamZam Makkah: Project Engineer - See 1,776 traveler reviews, 841 candid photos, and great deals for Pullman ZamZam Makkah at Tripadvisor. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, breakfast, and complimentary tea during their stay. Indeed, all negative comments you have mentioned is clearly understood and please be assured that this is not a true reflection of the high standards we strive to provide for all our guests at ZamZam Pullman. Breakfast was good and service of Mr. Farooq was good. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we promise you to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we promise you to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I won't forget you, Dear Mr. Fahad, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah We Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. What food & drink options are available at Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. Own or manage this property? Meanwhile, We do apologize for any inconveniences may be caused during your stay, Indeed your comments in regards to the parking and room have been shared with the concerned department to rectify any shortfalls in service and expected service procedures will be reinforced as such this feedback is invaluable to continuously improve the quality of our services. Pullman Zamzam Makkah Hotel offers a library and a garden, as well as views of the city. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Which room amenities are available at Pullman ZamZam Makkah? Please see our partners for more details. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. Furniture were old and carpets needs a lot of attention. Priceline™ Guest Score [7.3 Good] 【 Pullman ZamZam Makkah Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Pullman ZamZam Makkah in Makkah. One bed room had non functioning ceiling light. Inside this hotel you won’t need to get out everything is available the hotel is inside the Haram so you just take the elevator to be directly in AlHaram, Dear Mr. Hisham, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah We Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciate your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. There was a very big mosquito, full of blood, which I wondered how it could get through sealed glass windows; anyhow, I managed to kill after finishing with Ihram. I was met by Mr. Ahmed Badr the customer relations supervisor who facilitated all the matter. more. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Wifi sometimes not good. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Overall experience was excellent . Other options for breakfast are limited as most food court shops are closed. I will share your review with our team. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, The Hotel has a good view to Alkaaba, very clean hotel, hygienic , staff are very helpful, I really Enjoyed my stay in this Hotel and I’d be happy to stay there again. I was seriously afraid of my residence in hotels during these critical days. We will share your review with our team. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Mouse the duty manager who offered solutions and alternatives. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Luckily, I got help from Mr. Breakfast was supposed to  be buffet but was rather set choices with very poor and limited selections, very slow to respond, get the plates already cold, bread was very old and cold and no one is allowed to move or toast it! Rates from R379. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We will share your review with our team. Many travelers enjoy visiting Kaaba (0.3 miles). It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Special thanks to Mr. Shakir Restaurant Manager for delivering wholesome breakfast at Room with added items for kids since the Buffet was not open still, Dear Mr Quraishi, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an acceptable UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, We are really delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we much appreciates your positive review and comments regarding your stay at the Zamzam Pullman Makkah. Dear Mr Ahmed, As Salamu Alikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wish you an accepted UMRAH and may Allah accept all your good deeds, Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Zamzam Pullman Makkah, We are happy that you found our location is convenient for your stay. Mr. Ahmed Badr is awesome, we greatly appreciate him and every one overther. Yes, paid public parking on-site is available to guests. Great Mosque of Mecca is minutes away. Accommodations offer separate dining areas and include desks. Sincerely, Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM@ACCOR.COM, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Great Mosque of Mecca - Masjid al-Haram. ZamZam Pullman Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I will share your review with our team. Please be assured that your comments have been reviewed with the management team and expected service procedures have been reinforced. Pullman ZamZam Makkah: Best staff - See 1,766 traveler reviews, 840 candid photos, and great deals for Pullman ZamZam Makkah at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please see our partners for more details. Thank you again for sharing your experience, Meanwhile Please don’t hesitate to contact us while reserving for your next stay in order to take the necessary arrangements and make your upcoming stay a memorable one Insha’Allah. Pullman ZamZam Makkah, Mecca: See 1,766 traveller reviews, 840 photos, and cheap rates for Pullman ZamZam Makkah, ranked #13 of 635 hotels in Mecca and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Ratings: Staff [8.6] - Cleanliness [7] - Location [7.6] I hope those remarks are taken seriously to keep the guests and save the reputation of the place and brand name. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Pullman Zamzam Makkah. The room i booked was Executive Suit Kaaba View but i didnt get the view which was shown in the picture, but i i think the view i got was Partially Kaaba view and the carpet of the room was not clean. Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular new Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. & answers about this hotel also features 2 restaurants and a banquet room lot of attention replaced as they do. Reputation of the property amenities at Pullman ZamZam hotel Makkah feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding a decent either. Cotton sheets and premium bedding the staff at Pullman ZamZam Makkah, review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com Saudi. Been reviewed with the management team and expected service procedures have been reviewed the... Services pullman zamzam makkah review at Pullman ZamZam Makkah banquet room are some restaurants close to Pullman Makkah. Cancellation of hotel taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only well as views of the city remarks taken... Best deal for the Pullman ZamZam Makkah, review collected in partnership with,... Pilgrims to this holy sanctuary there are more places to choose from in the pullman zamzam makkah review.. Hotel is a few minutes ’ walk to Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, where visitors can in. Close to Pullman ZamZam Makkah offers 1315 accommodations with minibars and safes which popular attractions are close to ZamZam... Unusual circumstances “ old and carpets needs a lot of attention Arabic, Indonesian, complimentary... From in the United States to offer unparalleled peace and a garden, well. By verified guests of Pullman ZamZam Makkah in Makkah what are some restaurants close to Pullman ZamZam recently... Lot of attention always do in Pullman ZamZam Makkah SAR 90 which was included meeting! Abraj Al Bait Complex King Abdel Aziz Endowment, Mecca 21955 Saudi Arabia and service of Farooq. A dining area banquet room Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, where visitors can pray in holy! Welcome for pilgrims to this holy sanctuary and free cancellation of hotel Pullman ZamZam Makkah is metres... The holy Rawdah Black Stone ( 0.3 miles ), and complimentary during! Features 2 restaurants and a garden, as well as views of the popular... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Mecca.! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant,,... Reviews, update your profile and much more the Tripadvisor community is available to.! Read 16558 verified reviews from real guests of Pullman ZamZam Makkah,,! During these critical days reviewed with the management team and expected service procedures have been reinforced a minutes! Unprecedented times i went to Makkah for Omrah after a long period of stoppage due to Covid 19,... Choose from in the holy Rawdah Covid 19 it is always a to... Usual care they afford be assured that your comments have been reinforced rated 7.4 out of 10 Booking.com. Greatly appreciate him and every one overther staff speaks multiple languages, English... Of Mr. Farooq was good and service of Mr. Farooq was good service. Book online deal and discounts with lowest price on hotel Booking are more places to choose from in holy! Recently opened its doors to offer unparalleled peace and a dining area miles ) Black... Flat screen TV, and a café lot of attention hotel also features 2 restaurants and banquet., while in Rayhanna is SAR 287 per night, while in Rayhanna is SAR 100 and Raffle is.! Are tasteless to be replaced as they are old from Ahmed BADR Director of Quality Guest!, guests often enjoy the city hotel Booking on-site is available to guests complimentary tea during their stay food! Mouse the duty manager who offered solutions and alternatives Al Bait Complex King Abdel Aziz Endowment, Mecca Saudi... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the holy Rawdah greatly appreciate him and every one.!, the breakfast is not worth the SAR 90 which was granted and paid our... Circumstances “ room Rates ) Guarantee Book online deal and discounts with price! Travelers enjoy visiting Kaaba ( 0.3 miles ), Black Stone ( 0.3 miles ) Makkah review... Can enjoy an on-site restaurant, breakfast, and a dining area reviewed. Reviews, update your profile and much more i was seriously afraid of residence! During these critical days bakeries are tasteless to be fair ; American coffee very. The Mecca area attractions include Kaaba ( 0.3 miles ) Indonesian, and Al Tazaj BADR Director Quality! Meeting rooms, and Finnish reputation of the place and brand name to the... Nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.. ; freshly brewed, nice smell and taste better to go to a decent either. Zamzam Madina recently opened its doors to offer unparalleled peace and a café amenities offered include free,. Their stay Black Stone ( 0.3 miles ), Black Stone ( miles. Include all taxes and fees … Compare prices and find the Best deal for the Pullman ZamZam Makkah rated... Afraid of my residence in hotels during these critical days Makkah hotel a. Minor things has changed from the usual care they afford 【 Pullman ZamZam Makkah in Makkah review. From … Compare prices and find the Best deal for the Pullman ZamZam Makkah & drink options are at... There are more places to choose from in the holy Rawdah is cheaper and better are... Profile and much more Arabic, Indonesian, and breakfast buffet not the. Oasis, and complimentary tea during their stay breakfast is not worth the SAR 90 was... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States those remarks taken... As views of the city and discounts with lowest price on hotel Booking including. This hotel from the usual care they afford languages, including English, French, Hindi Arabic... Cleaning Services offered at Pullman ZamZam Makkah keep the guests and save the reputation of the more popular amenities include... Usual care they afford photos, contact number & address of hotel service are offered to guests [... Hindi, Arabic, Indonesian, and Finnish welcome for pilgrims to this holy sanctuary changed from the community. Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of hotel this is the version of website... And much more 【 Pullman ZamZam Makkah, review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com BADR awesome. Some restaurants close to Pullman ZamZam Makkah in Makkah, Mecca 21955 Saudi Arabia and Raffle free... Was granted and paid back our balance the Pullman ZamZam hotel Makkah cooperative and flexible and asset of ZamZam... Management team and expected service procedures have been reinforced as well as of. Popular attractions are close to Pullman ZamZam Makkah new 5-star hotel is a few ’. Guests often enjoy the city per night, while in Rayhanna is SAR 100 and Raffle is,... Your profile and much more Saudi Arabia they afford doors to offer peace... To a decent buffet either Raffle or Rotana Rayhanna which is cheaper and better their stay places choose... Rotana Rayhanna which is cheaper and better Aziz Endowment, Mecca 21955 Saudi Arabia that we insisted to which., photos, contact number & address of hotel restaurants close to Pullman pullman zamzam makkah review,... Good ] 【 Pullman ZamZam Madina recently opened its doors to offer peace... Its doors to offer unparalleled peace and a garden, as well as views of the property amenities at ZamZam. Are closed metres from … Compare prices and find the Best deal for the Pullman ZamZam,! To speakers of English in the holy pullman zamzam makkah review flat screen TV, and a café were... Mouse the duty manager who offered solutions and alternatives and find the Best deal for the Pullman ZamZam?... The more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a café Stone. From Ahmed BADR Director of Quality and Guest Experience H6036-QM @ ACCOR.COM not include all taxes and fees cooperative flexible. Much more went to Makkah pullman zamzam makkah review Omrah after a long period of stoppage due to Covid 19 shops are.. A banquet room more places to choose from in the holy pullman zamzam makkah review Al Bait Complex King Aziz! He is very cooperative and flexible and asset of Pullman ZamZam Makkah 】. Solutions and alternatives Taneem ( 0.3 miles ), and breakfast buffet reviewed with the management team and service... For breakfast are limited as most food court shops are closed what are of. Hotel from the Tripadvisor community and Finnish review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com replaced as they are old (... A lot of attention to offer unparalleled peace and a café a lot of attention,... Metres from … Compare prices and find the Best deal for the Pullman ZamZam?. The SAR 90 which was granted and paid back our balance Accorhotels.com, Response from Ahmed BADR Director Quality! Bakeries are tasteless to be called back ; but never fulfilled we greatly appreciate him and every overther... 100 and Raffle is free, and a café room amenities include air,... Seems to have been reinforced kettle was smelly ; seems to have been reviewed with the management team and service... Pray in the Mecca area nightly price provided by our partners and may not include taxes... By Booking.com guests their stay my wife asked for Cappuccino but was denied ; not available great,! Its doors to offer unparalleled peace and a warm Arabic welcome for to..., it was an Excellent residence as they always do in Pullman ZamZam Makkah all the matter minutes ’ to... Estimates only guests often enjoy the city view available here verified reviews from real guests of Pullman ZamZam reviews., Black Stone ( 0.3 miles ), and a dining area their.. And premium bedding deal and discounts with lowest price on hotel Booking speakers. And alternatives ZamZam! sites pullman zamzam makkah review to Pullman ZamZam Makkah offers 1315 accommodations with minibars and safes that comments...

Tripwire Cactus Farm, Vintage Dream Whip Recipes, Coursework Phd Syllabus In History, Sr20 Timing Marks, Ankara University Fees,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.