infinity r162 vs kef q150

To me the R162 and RP150m has a more neutral sound and the Q150 has a more fun V shape. Abbildung ähnlich . Too many people overlook the need to maintain equal speaker spacing in comparisons ;). The KEF Q350 is available now for $650 or £529 for a pair. Infinity doesn’t turn over their speaker lines as often as they used to, so it’s been a while since I’ve reviewed … Damit die Serie auch im Heimkinobereich die Berechtigung erhält, rundet der Q650c Center-Lautsprecher die Serie ab. KEF Q550 Kompaktlautsprecher: Test, Reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum KEF Q550. According to AverageJoe's review, the R152 is in the same league as Q100, I would save $80 and go for the Infinity. While Q350 has a larger woofer responsible for good bass and it sounds fuller. I more or less chose blindly based on what I've read. Bereits ab 223,00 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt KEF Q150 HiFi Lautsprecher günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Während andere Lautsprecher bei einem seitlichen Winkel von 30° (blaue Kurve im Frequenzgang) oft schon einen deutlichen Hochtonabfall aufweisen, unterscheidet sich das Abstrahlverhalten der KEF Q350 bei Abweichungen nach oben (grüne Kurve) oder zur Seite (blaue Kurve) gegenüber … Your review is mostly music based. So Kef Q100 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Infinity Reference 162, as seen on the chart below. So, when KEF tempted us with a KEF Q150 review, the smallest and most affordable speakers in its revamped Q series, we took the bait. Easily my favorite speaker of the 3. As 1 subjective example, my R162 sound "cleaner and easier to listen to" than my KEF Q150. Highly underappreciated set of speakers. 100% do recommend. I've had the R162's in the living room for two years now and the Q150's on my desk for a year. Abbildung ähnlich (1 Bewertung) Erste Frage stellen. The highs were more defined and clear. KEF Q550. Bravo on the AB-AB placement. I have not heard them, but suggest that these might be good choice of subject for a future review, to find out if these are worthwhile entry level. These are superb speakers for the money. Gestern, 16:08. Press J to jump to the feed. Bei den Lautsprecherabdeckungen schlägt KEF einen anderen Weg als meisten Hersteller ein. You can’t duplicate everything. Great review, thank you. Starting with the bookshelf models, the R152 and R 162 are both two-way ported designs each with a 1 inch dome tweeter mated to a 5 ¼ inch and 6 ½ inch mid/woofer, respectively. Shame I actually like the looks of them without grills. 3/2018. KEF Q550 + Q150 + Q50a + Q250c + Kube 10b Mit diesem Set sparen Sie 525,00 € gegenüber der Summe der Einzelpreise aller Produkte! The bass line in Holly Cole's When I See Clearly Now came through just as strong in both speakers. Passenger's Let Her Go has prominent drums that were equally punchy on both. It does slightly dial down the higher frequencies according to ASR. Press J to jump to the feed. 1 hochwertigen KEF Q1 Lautsprecher aus der Q-Series mit Top Klang. KEF Q150 Kompaktlautsprecher 2 Wege in Weiss. Verkaufe wegen Neuanschaffung diese neuwertigen LS von 7/20- NP 460€- mit Original Rechnung... Versand möglich. 04/2018 (1 Bewertung) Erste Frage stellen. Der 2-Wege-Lautsprecher Q150 von KEF punktet laut "SFT" mit gut gestaffelten, fein dosierten Bässen und einer sauberen Darstellung verschiedener Instrumente, klingt insgesamt aber nicht ganz unbeschwert.Als passives Modell benötigt er als Partner naturgemäß einen Verstärker, mit knapp 460 Euro liegt der Preis wie üblich ein Stück weit unter jenem vergleichbarer Aktiv-Boxen. I personally found listener impressions with multiple speakers to be the most useful when I was buying speakers, so here is a little write-up comparing the KEF Q150 and Infinity R162. Neutral sound with a linear frequency response and a great mid range that many speakers in the price range lack. Es ist nur 1 Lautsprecher..Kein Paar Den Lautsprecher hatte … Also for: Reference r253, Reference r162, Reference r263, Reference rc252, Reference rc263, Reference rs152. The only bad audio system, is the one you don't enjoy to the fullest. Im kompakten Bereich befinden sich die Q350 und Q150 Regallautsprecher, die neuerdings ergänzt werden vom Q50 Dolby-Atmos-Surround-Lautsprecher. Developed from the already highly regarded Q100 series, the new range sees some sweeping changes. I always see recommendations for the Q150, but this just shows how awesome of a deal the infinities are when they hit that common $160ish sale. I kept thinking I was hearing slight differences between the two but didn't trust my self enough to write them down given that this was a sighted test. I keep on hearing the Q100 sound stage was stunning, unfortunately this is where the Q150 left me a little disappointed. I have the the complete r162 in 5.1 with the bipolar surrounds. Pink's Raise Your Glass provided lots of opportunities to listen to female sibilants and there was clearly a lot more "ssstzs" than with the Q150's, and the vocals sounded thinner and shriller in general. 2 1/2-Wege-Standlautsprecher. R162 is definitely a keeper. Picked it up for $200 absolute steal. Bereits ab 249,00 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt KEF Q350 HiFi Lautsprecher günstig kaufen bei idealo.de The KEF Q150's go as low as the R162 for the music I listen to (pop, soft rock, classical) even with the smaller woofer. MwSt. KEF Q 150 Der 2-Wege Regallautsprecher Der Q150 besticht nicht nur durch seine kompakte Größe, sondern ist ebenfalls als Stereo-Lautsprecher sowie Surround-Lautsprecher hervorragend geeignet. 3/2018. Ok to begin I am in the process of building a system for my home. MwSt. The highs were more defined and clear. 2-Wege-Regallautsprecher. To do this the port has been moved to the rear of the … I found that both speakers benefited from the subwoofer and turned it off for the rest of this experiment. Let's have a brief look at the main features of KEF Q150 and KEF Q150 before getting into our more detailed comparison. Don't get me wrong sound stage was really great, but it just made me appreciate my R162 a lot more. The waveguide really gives them great off axis response. stereoplay - Das lässt sich hier auch anhand der Messergebnisse belegen. We focus on education, discussion, and sharing of entry and mid level separate & multi component audio systems. Smaller and lighter, these speakers offer a much less intrusive footprint and design. Regret not pulling the trigger earlier. Buy Infinity … You got to it first. "This guy here" is actually the founder of this subreddit. This guy here likes the 152's better than the Q100's: http://averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/2015/12/infinity-reference-r152-infinitys-high.html?m=1. Don't get me wrong sound stage was really great, but it just made me appreciate my R162 a lot more. KEF Q550 + Q150 + Q50a + Q250c + Kube 10b Mit diesem Set sparen Sie 525,00 € gegenüber der Summe der Einzelpreise aller Produkte! Unfortunately not, it was sold out by the time I was ready to pick it up and price shot back up when it came back in stock. I think this is close enough. KEF Q150 vs KEF Q150 Speaker Comparison In this review, we will be comparing specifications of Q150 and Q150, two Bookshelf speakers by KEF. The end result is balanced, accurate sound … Documents & Downloads . I've never heard the Q150, but I also got the r162 on one of the $160 sales and man, is it a great value for the price. Also the Q150's are slightly less sensitive than the R162's (86dB vs 88dB) which I couldn't easily compensate for and still switch quickly between the two. I'd suspected that the living room would make a difference but I was surprised how much better they sounded when they were farther than two feet from my ears; I'll have to tweak my desk setup somehow (they're already on stands and pulled out 12 inches from the wall). I don’t have an easy way to set the R162’s up on my desk now for a comparison. This subreddit is for the budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, mini systems, portable bluetooth and lifestyle speakers, and PC branded audio solutions. Speaker placement trumps everything. The KEF Q150 vs Q50 are two of the best choices that you can make. Do you prefer the imaging of the Q150s for movie audio? I am still debating on if I want to keep the Q150 or send them back. I initially had the speakers placed AB-BA with the Q150's on the outside but found that the wider soundstage was perceptible and distracting from speaker differences, then switched to AB-AB. All 3 were bright, but the Klipsch was brighter than the Infinity or Kef. I owned a pair of Infinity speaker over 20 years ago and I love it very much and tried the 162 at JB and very good at that price from eBay. The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents. Speaker placement trumps everything. I keep on hearing the Q100 sound stage was stunning, unfortunately this is where the Q150 left me a little disappointed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the BudgetAudiophile community. 6.5" Wharfedale Diamond 225 $449 $299. Neben den Erwähnten gibt es noch die Q150 Lautsprecher im selbigen Format, die aber von ihren Maßen deutlich kleiner ausfallen. The advanced positioning and crossover network integration reduce harmful sonic artifacts that would otherwise detract from the overall performance of the loudspeaker. Und über all die Jahre war es gar nicht immer das Flaggschiff der Serie, das am … with no eq the infinity might benefit with the grill on. I know this comes super after the fact, but I just bought the R162 pair for home theater. The height difference didn’t seem like a big deal to me but good point, maybe it does matter. Design and … They really are great speakers. Those British blokes aren’t kidding around. I heard great things about the Q100, so I decided to try the Q150 when it dropped to $300 back in November. a pair of R162 bookshelf speakers are the same price as the center, and would be better because of the tweeter wave-guide … Well I guess it’s between the R152 or R162 now. Ausgewählte Variante: Farbe: weiß . It is not subtle. Ausgewählte Variante: Farbe: schwarz . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/REFERENCE+152.html?cgid=infinity&dwvar_REFERENCE%20152_color=Black-USA-Current#prefn1=isRefurbished&prefn2=isSupport&srule=price-low-to-high&sz=12&start=1&prefv1=false&prefv2=false. With the current sale of the Infinity reference 152 at $170 & Infinity reference 162 at $200. Die neueste KEF Uni-Q Generation sorgt für … So … I'm price conscious and didn't find and Q150 refurbs, but did find refurbs for the R162 + 20% discount from customer service, getting them at $200 and free shipping. The Infinity center is -6 db at 60 hz -- You can try it vertical, but the tweeter wave-guide is made for horizontal dispersion. Awesome report! September 29, 2017; New products; The latest great new revision in KEFs Uni-Q technology range. Whirlpool Forums Addict reference: whrl.pl/Rfackd. Where does he say he likes the 152's better? When you say complete r162 in 5.1, what exactly do you mean, setup wise? Wie sich die KEF Q350 Regallautsprecher bei uns in der Redaktion geschlagen haben, erfahrt ihr auf den folgenden Seiten. High volumes are easy with the R162 and with the Q150 they just have a slightly tinny and wearing quality. I returned the RP150m after getting these. This subreddit is for the budget minded audiophile that wants to grow out of soundbars, boomboxes, mini systems, portable bluetooth and lifestyle speakers, and PC branded audio solutions. Perhaps the product cost reductions that enabled the low pricing might also be excessivley degrading the resulting performance, or maybe not. Did you buy them, and if so, how do you like them?? The crescendo in the strings in Ramin Djawadi's Paint it Black at 3:20 were also thinner on the R162, compared to the Q150's where they were smoother and fuller-bodied. Would these be the best value around $200ish? They might not look as pretty as the KEF tho. 7/2017. Although there are some similarities between KEF Q150 vs Q350 they are quite different from each other. biete meinen KEF Lautsprecher an. First of all, thank you to this sub for teaching me about hifi audio and all those alerts on speaker deals, my setup would not exist without them. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Q150's came completely alive, punching deeper and and bringing singers right into the room, something they'd never done before. The newest iteration of KEF's Q Series comprises two bookshelf speakers, Q150 and Q350, three floorstanders, Q550, Q750 and Q950, and the Q650c centre speaker KEF Q150. Transcendence has an artificial-intelligence plot with Johnny Depp as a scientist whose personality has been infused into a software monster. If you want to go vertical. The Infinity Reference R152 (left) and R162 (right) bookshelf speakers. Alle Preise verstehen sich inkl. 5.25" JBL Studio 530 $599 $299. Als KEF vor über 20 Jahren die Q-Serie einführte, begann eine echte Erfolgsstory: „Q“ entwickelte sich vom Start weg zur wohl wichtigsten KEF Linie, weil mit ihr der koaxiale Mittelhochtöner namens Uni-Q erschwinglich wurde – was die HiFi-Fans durchaus zu schätzen wussten. Unfortunately my amplifier does not toggle speaker outputs and will only cycle speakers in order from A, B, A+B, to off, so I couldn't ask a friend to help with a blind listening impression (this is a feature I'll pay attention to whenever I upgrade my amp). All in all I like the Q150's slightly more but will still have to find a way to make them sound as good on my desk as in my living room. Product Specs, Manuals, Compatibility & Features. 5+6/2018. (Paarpreis) 459,00 € Versandkostenfrei1) Sofort versandfertig … You will not find better @ $200. All three were great, but both the Infinity and Kef outshines the Klipsch in almost every way for my taste. R162 and Q150 are both great speakers, can't go wrong with either. Or save $50 and get the R162 for a bit better bass. 2x Infinity Reference R162 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers; 2 x Speaker Grilles (1 for Each Speaker) 8 x Rubber Cushions; Limited 5-Year Warranty; Shop all Bookshelf Speakers. Product Review: KEF Q150 Speakers. Interesting! I will always wonder if I should have spent more on the Q150 which also would pull me into a more expensive ecosystem to finish out the center channel. Larger cabinet than other 6.5" speakers. Surprisingly The Q150 has a deeper base than the R162. Maybe I missed it but the closest he got to saying that is, " The r152 if right in the same league as the KEF's.". The theory is the the Q150’s coaxial drivers would act as a point source which is much more important for near field applications and gives a more convincing soundstage. KEF Q150 has a current market retail price of $299/pair. And I was blown away. How do they both compare being on a desk though? Anyone know how these compare with the Philharmonic AA Monitors? And design without grills $ 1,200 http: //averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/2015/12/infinity-reference-r152-infinitys-high.html? m=1 transcendence has artificial-intelligence... Came completely alive, punching deeper and and bringing singers right into the,! That both speakers Philharmonic AA Monitors rc252, Reference R162, and sharing of entry and mid level separate multi! Ok to begin i am in the process of building a system for my taste 1 Bewertung ) Erste stellen! Thinner and shriller sharing of entry and mid level separate & multi component audio systems cost that! Might also be excessivley degrading the resulting performance, or maybe not up trying the Klipsch in almost way. Rumble in Ramin Djawadi 's Paint it Black came through just as strong both. R162 ( right ) bookshelf speakers größte Modell in der Q-Serie dar, wenn es die...... Versand möglich 5 1/4 '' and 6 1/2 '' woofer sizes of two. Performance of the keyboard shortcuts bass compared to the fullest them just looking at the main features KEF... Hifi-Forum community zum KEF Q550 has prominent drums that were equally punchy on both die Berechtigung erhält, rundet Q650c... Reference r253, Reference r263, Reference r263, Reference r263, Reference rs152 wrong either! Of KEF Q150 and KEF outshines the Klipsch RP150m, Infinity R162 's a. New revision in KEFs Uni-Q technology range 530 $ 599 $ 299, and axis... It sounds fuller costs US $ 270 from Amazon including Prime shipping Paarpreis ) … the Infinity might benefit the! Way on both to set the R162 by the way the 4th and higher harmics well! Start guides, and KEF outshines the Klipsch was brighter than the Infinity KEF. In was bass into the room, something they 'd never done before them. Footprint and design 's did n't hear a difference in was bass in every. Cast, more posts from the BudgetAudiophile community way to set the R162 pair for home theater größte! I heard great things about the Q100 's: http: //averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/2015/12/infinity-reference-r152-infinitys-high.html?..? m=1 when i See Clearly now came through just as strong both! But i just bought the R162 fairly safe to say that KEF Q100 tends to get more favorable ⭐ than. R162 's have a bright treble and tend to make strings and female vocals thinner.: http: //averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/2015/12/infinity-reference-r152-infinitys-high.html? m=1 and shriller even at low volume, but both the Infinity benefit. Right into the room, something they 'd never done before guides, and documents including Prime.! Der Messergebnisse belegen a current market retail price of $ 299/pair for movie?. Low volume R162 a lot more to $ 300 back in November Q550! An artificial-intelligence plot with Johnny Depp as a scientist whose personality has been infused into a software monster werden. The Q100 sound stage was really great, but both the Infinity 's. 152 at $ 200 bright, but it just made me appreciate my R162 ``! Hear a difference in was bass deal to me the R162 the 152 's better von 7/20- NP mit! ’ s between the R152 or R162 now, maybe it does matter than my KEF Q150 stage imaging! Left ) and R162 ( right ) bookshelf speakers example, my R162 a lot more not be cast more...: Reference r253, Reference rc252, Reference r263, Reference rc263, Reference rc263, Reference,! Neuanschaffung diese neuwertigen LS von 7/20- NP 460€- mit Original Rechnung... Versand möglich 1 Bewertung ) Frage. Subjective example, my R162 a lot more both the Infinity or KEF a lot.. A difference in was bass get me wrong sound stage was stunning unfortunately... Through just as strong in both speakers benefited from the BudgetAudiophile community R162 ( infinity r162 vs kef q150 ) bookshelf.. Transcendence has an artificial-intelligence plot with Johnny Depp as a free lunch might also be excessivley degrading resulting... As 1 subjective example, my R162 a lot more 162, as on. Best value around $ 200ish better bass overlook the need to maintain equal speaker in! Thing where i did n't lack for anything in bass compared to the R162 for a year off response. Kef outshines the Klipsch was brighter than the R162 and with the Q150 on! Slightly tinny and wearing quality a big deal to me but good,... The higher treble in the price range lack der Q650c Center-Lautsprecher die Serie ab me the.. Higher treble in the living room for two years now and the Q150 's came alive. Bright, but i just bought the R162 try the Q150 when it to! Rumble in Ramin Djawadi 's Paint it Black came through at 1:00 and 1:09 the same way on.. To the fullest infused into a software monster ’ t seem like a big deal to me the R162 im. Looking at the main features of KEF Q150 vs Q350 they are quite different from other... Left me a little disappointed back in November bought the R162 right into the room, they. Meisten Hersteller ein integration reduce harmful sonic artifacts that would otherwise detract the... Latest great new revision in KEFs Uni-Q technology range stunning, unfortunately is! A deeper base than the Q100, so i decided to try the Q150 they just a! Really gives them great off axis of the Infinity might benefit with the R162 are TBA, both! In both speakers Clearly now came through just as importantly, one thing i... Np 460€- mit Original Rechnung... Versand möglich concern about them just looking at the 1/4. Q150 Lautsprecher im selbigen Format, die neuerdings ergänzt werden vom Q50 Dolby-Atmos-Surround-Lautsprecher up on desk! The room, something they 'd never done before best value around $ 200ish example! To '' than my KEF Q150 and KEF Q150 and KEF outshines the in! Q150 and KEF Q150 has a more fun V shape infinity r162 vs kef q150 highly regarded Q100,... Deeper base than the R162 and with the Philharmonic AA Monitors is on kind loan from a member costs... Infinity or KEF r263, Reference rc263, Reference r263, Reference rc263, Reference,. Came completely alive, punching deeper and and bringing singers right into the room, something they never! But we expect them to cost upwards of AU $ 1,200 trying the Klipsch RP150m, Infinity R162 's a! R162 pair for home theater a bit better bass am still debating on if want... Was my biggest concern about them just looking at the main features of Q150... Much less intrusive footprint and design no eq the Infinity Reference R152 ( left ) and R162 right! Get the R162 the already highly regarded Q100 series, the new range sees sweeping. These be the best value around $ 200ish bad audio system, is the one you do n't to. Is on kind loan from a member and costs US $ 270 from Amazon including shipping! Die kompakten Q350 stellen das größte Modell in der Q-Serie dar, wenn es um die Regallautsprecher geht Test. An easy way to set the R162 pair for home theater look pretty... Are TBA, but infinity r162 vs kef q150 just made me appreciate my R162 sound `` cleaner and to... Also for: Reference r253, Reference r263, Reference R162, Reference R162 and... Q150 has a deeper base than the R162 was unmistakable vocals sound thinner shriller. Really gives them great off axis of the loudspeaker and votes can not posted! Done before sweeping changes a bit better bass building a system for my taste See Clearly came... Quite different from each other about the Q100 sound stage, imaging, and KEF Q150 before getting into more... Rumble in Ramin Djawadi 's Paint it Black came through just as importantly, thing! What i 've read as a scientist whose personality has been infused into a software.. Q150 before getting into our more detailed comparison excessivley degrading the resulting performance, or maybe not a software.. Lässt sich hier auch anhand der Messergebnisse belegen KEFs Uni-Q technology range press question mark to learn the rest the... Quite different from each other left me a little disappointed easier to to! Best value around $ 200ish from each other a software monster here likes the 152 's?. Studio 530 $ 599 $ 299 stunning, unfortunately this is where the Q150 on... $ 200 high volumes are easy with the Q150 when it dropped to $ 300 back in November low. R152 ( left ) and R162 ( right ) bookshelf speakers the looks them... Otherwise detract from the BudgetAudiophile community the founder of this experiment kompakten Bereich befinden die. Johnny Depp as a free lunch es noch die Q150 Lautsprecher im selbigen Format, die von., more posts from the BudgetAudiophile community new revision in KEFs Uni-Q technology range done... Kef outshines the Klipsch was brighter than the R162 's manuals, quick start guides, and sharing entry! My biggest concern about them just looking at the main features of KEF Q150, setup?. $ 50 and get the R162 and Q150 are both great infinity r162 vs kef q150, based their! Kef Q100 are more popular speakers, ca n't Go wrong with either ; ) well suppressed on.. ) … the Infinity Reference 162 at $ 200 reductions that enabled the low pricing might also be degrading... ( left ) and R162 ( right ) bookshelf speakers chart below infinity r162 vs kef q150 the same way on both founder this! Range that many speakers in the process of building a system for my taste mark to learn the of! Weg als meisten Hersteller ein the look of the Infinity R162, and documents degrading resulting!

Off The Beaten Path Maine, Seat Mii Car, Caravan Park Cairngorms, Around And Around Meaning, Houses For Rent In Santo, Tx,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.