honeywell quietset stand fan

Please try again later. Hs 1655 quietset 16 stand fan hyf260w quietset whole room tower fan honeywell quietset 16 whole room stand honeywell quietset whole room tower. Assembly was pretty straight forward and took less than 10 minutes. for this one. The Honeywell HYF290BC QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan is available in a slim design that allows for increased user flexibility. Just today, I went to operate the knob on top that is pulled to stop or start the oscillation. Walmart # 571613516. Also, unit is somewhat pricey when compared to other comparable fans- I can see no reason for the higher cost (better quality manufacture, metal elements, quieter, etc.) It does what it says it will do. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels, Frans, Spaans. I love how it looks. I can only use it on the highest two settings without the noise. I use it while sleeping and don’t prefer and huge gush of air in my face so it was either more wind or the noise. This fan was designed to be used in a bedroom while you sleep, and yet it has what amounts to an LED flashlight on the front. Honeywell offers a year warranty. . Buttons and or remote not in working order. Delivery very, very slow; assembly challenging; mostly plastic and parts do not fit together well. Please, Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet 16 in. Search for answers. How tall is this fan once it has been assembled? Model: HY-254-TGT . This elegant stand fan features five different cooling settings which range from whisper quiet ideal for sleeping up to turbo power performance. 1 The Best Honeywell Quietset Fan of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed; 2 Top Rated Honeywell Quietset Fan to Buy Now; 3 Honeywell Quietset Fan Reviews on Twitter. Honeywell offers a year warranty. There was a problem completing your request. The control even works with our heater. Love this fan. It worked well for the first 8 months or so. And it works very quite.But, the shippment and dilivery is not that satifactory. Similar to most tower fans, the Honeywell HYF290B has a streamlined body, which is a blessing for small households.With a 10 in x 8 in footprint, the fan can fit in tight corners and doesn’t gobble up too much space, meaning you can put it sideways when vacuuming the room.. 8-Level Wind Speed. It includes 5 speed settings. Overall, an overpriced poorly built fan from a company that needs to improve its customer service. $74.92 $ 74. Challenging to put together, had a little help worked out fine. It does move air as advertised and the remote (although very cheaply made) works - I will stick it in the basement as company return policy is very restrictive and slow. Small & Compact. I'm looking forward to trying the different wind selections. Lasko. I can only use it on the highest two settings without the noise. Honeywell Quietset tower fan makes you feel the spring cool breeze which cools you off and improves the air circulation in your house. The whole fan glows blue. But one thing I can't stand is its pie…, A: In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This fan is neither as powerful nor as quiet as the Turbo Force (which is not saying much - the TF is exceptional in all categories). The stand fan features an oscillating option for whole room cooling, as well as an auto shut off timer that can be set for up to 8 hours. If no noise occurs, ensure both the remote and front panel do not start the fan. We ordered this July 10,2016. I will probably do a remake on this fan someday because I set the quality to high on my camera so it gave the fan an oval appearance. Honeywell QuietSet 16" Stand fan. An auto shut off timer is also included and offers even more versatility to a cooling option that's already flexible. Honeywell Honeywell QuietSet Tower Stand Fan, HYF260B, Black. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Say no to hotflash, enjoy your cooling summer time. The remote control is also handy to control it from the bed. I liked everything about this fan (multiple speeds, optional oscillation, remote control) ... until it stopped working less than a year after purchasing it. Then on the lower settings it would make a weird low rattle noise. Would definitely recommend! Comes with remote, 5 speeds, timer and 90-degree oscillation. I bought this fan after buying the Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air Circulator Fan, Black, 15 Inch, which I absolutely love. I decided to splurge as a fan is something I used year round. This stylish fan features a QuietSet® control where you can choose from 5 levels of sound and cooling, including an ultra-quiet “sleep” setting. Each unit comes with a highly responsive remote control that allows you to access your fan from a distance. ... Lasko 16 Inch Oscillating 3 Speed Adjustable Tilting Pedestal Stand Fan, Black. Stand Fan - Black Reviews, Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet Stand Fan Manual, Honeywell HT-900, Honeywell TurboForce Air Circulator Fan (Black), Honeywell HF-910, Honeywell TurboForce Floor Fan, Honeywell 16 in. It … Assembly was pretty straight forward and took less than 10 minutes. Combining the very best aspects of strength and silence, this whole room fan is paired with QuietSet technology that allows for control over sound and cooling. Good fan has been working nearly constantly for 5 years but needs regular maintenance. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. It's not very tall. Everything was neatly packaged, I only had to attach the base and then it was ready to go. Brands related to this category on Amazon, Whisper-Quiet Fans, Built To Last A Lifetime, AmazonBasics Oscillating Dual Blade Standing Pedestal Fan with Remote - 16-Inch, Lasko 1827 Adjustable Elegance and Performance Pedestal Fan, 18-Inch, Black. It worked well for the first 8 months or so. I opted for more wind. I guess I simply trusted the Honeywell brand too much but NOT anymore. Plus, it includes a remote control and timer. Currently unavailable. Good air mover! The stand fan is still reasonably powerful and will seem nearly silent if you are using it to replace an older Lasko fan. If the fan does not turn on, ensure the fan is plugged in properly. This is my second one of these fans and this fan DIED on me today. Stand Fan - Black Video, If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. DO NOT BUY THIS "DISPOSABLE" FAN. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. KEYNICE Portable Camping Fan with Light, Hurricane Emergency Fan for you! Honeywell HYF290B Quietset 8-Speed Whole-Room Tower Fan has 8 speed controls.Thus, you have the chance of choosing the best using the touch button controls or remote. The HS-1655 was centered upon the principles of convenience and efficiency. The Advanced QuietSet® 16” Stand Fan with Noise Reduction Technology, engineered to provide ultra-quiet operation and powerful whole room cooling. I use it while sleeping and don’t prefer and huge gush of air in my... We ordered this July 10,2016. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet 16" Stand Fan - Black at Amazon.com. This rechargeable battery operated clip on fan can produce strong wind for a long time, a must have in hot summer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Q: I've had this fan for two years and really like it. We are sorry. I bought this fan from Target. A 'white noise' option has been included to provide users a host of options to explore when installing this fan. QUIETSET HS1655 Series fan pdf manual download. DO NOT BUY THIS DISPOSABLE FAN - Ive had 2 of these. You are in RIGHT PLACE. I liked everything about this fan (multiple speeds, optional oscillation, remote control) ... until it stopped working less than a year after purchasing it. The QuietSet Stand Fan from Honeywell stands 16" in height and was designed to be powerful, convenient and stylish. Bionaire Standing Floor Fan with Remote Control, Height Adjustable, Grey Finish [BASF1016] 4.2 out of 5 stars 855. ft. Potting Soil, Brown, Honeywell Advanced Quietset with Noise Reduction Technology 16 Whole Room Pedestal Fan. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2017. The fan did a great job of quietly circulating a lot of air - but now its not working. GO TO AMAZON . From the manufacturer. This is my second one of these fans and this fan DIED on me today. Honeywell QuietSet 16" Stand Fan w/LED Controls & Remote Control. A: The stand fan features an oscillating option for whole room cooling, as well as an auto shut off timer that can be set for up to 8 hours. This fan is neither as powerful nor as quiet as the Turbo Force (which is not saying much - the TF is exceptional in all categories). Powerful Air Multiplier Motor provided a 320 square feet large room airs purifying, Bladeless Cool Touch Table Fan with Scent Pad Slot & Remote Control, Air circulator fan perfect for improving airflow in office, bedroom and reading room, 2020 NEWEST Hands Free Neck Fan Portable Rechargable Mini USB Personal Rechargeable Sports Wearable Neckband Fan. Honeywell QuietSet 16" Stand Fan Black with Remote Control and Sleep Mode 4.2 out of 5 stars 19 £148.99 £ 148 . I have to take the grill off and spin the blades to get it going. Even using it for the first time, I found it strange that the cover was warm from the motor or motor heat. You can move from one to the other until you are satisfied the atmosphere in the room has reached the desired level. Error posting question. This Honeywell Quietset stand fan also features a fused safety plug, which is designed to cut off the electric current if an electrical fault occurs. Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep. You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer. Customer Questions I'm one of those people that sleeps with a fan in their face, ceiling fan going and AC, all while being under a thick comforter, don't judge me (smile). Average Rating: (4.0) stars out of 5 stars 557 ratings, based on 557 reviews. If you can’t stand the jet-engine volume of certain tower fans, the Honeywell QuietSet HY254E1 is definitely worth the extra cash over its rivals. Shop character décor, lights, trees, outdoor decorations and more. The fan looks good, it cost me only 10 minitutes to aseemble it. I had had the original just over a year. My one complaint, is why on god's green earth did they make the stupid power LED so bright. . Other than that great product. Honeywell QuietSet 16″ Stand Fan w/LED Controls & Remote Control. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Honeywell Quietset Fan from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Honeywell Quietset Fan (with Price and Reviews) This fan produces the ideal amount and type of white noise I need to sleep, I've tried other fans and they're either too loud or they hum and squeak but this one is perfect. Also, unit is somewhat pricey when compared to other comparable fans- I can see no reason for the higher cost (better quality manufacture, metal elements, quieter, etc.) That sounded risky and a hassle, so we decided to buy a new fan instead. On assembly I noticed that one of the four bolts holding the motor together had fallen out and I had to take it apart to fix it. The Advanced QuietSet® 16” Stand Fan with Noise Reduction Technology, engineered to provide ultra-quiet operation and powerful whole room cooling. My husband even took it apart to clean out the dust, but it was dead. £74.99. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2017. Love the remote control very handy. Love the different fan settings. ... • Finally, clean the stand of the fan and the outer body with a wet cloth and dishwashing liquid. Actual Color: Choose an option Just today, I went to operate the knob on top that is pulled to stop or start the oscillation. I can't see it lasting more than a... On assembly I noticed that one of the four bolts holding the motor together had fallen out and I had to take it apart to fix it. Thank you for your inquiry. Honeywell Quietset 16" Whole Room Stand 5-Speed Fan, Model HS-1655, Black with Remote: Powerful, quiet, whole-room cooling; This Honeywell Quietset stand fan has 5 speed options of quiet control This Honeywell QuietSet 1634 Stand Fan with Remote Control was easy to put together, seems well made, is cooling me nicely right now on the Refresh setting, is very quiet and has a very convenient remote control. with 5 levels of quiet cooling, Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet 16 in. As I said, this is my second one of these fans. Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in. Better than item description. Honeywell Quietset Stand Fan Parts Uncategorized April 22, 2020 0 masuzi Hs 1655 quietset 16 stand fan hyf260w quietset whole room tower fan honeywell quietset 16 whole room stand honeywell quietset whole room tower User Guide. Dyson Cool AM06 10 inch Air Multiplier Desk Fan Black/Nickel-25%. Select Option. . However, you have to pay for shipping and there is no guarantee they will fix it free of charge (it depends on what they determine the cause of failure to be). As the name suggests, the HYF290B boasts a powerful motor with an impressive … The Honeywell Hs 1655 Quietset 16 Stand Fan Black Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I thought Honeywell was a quality brand but Im very disappointed and dissatisfied. 87 comments. Delivery very, very slow; assembly challenging; mostly plastic and parts do not fit together well. These fans are quiet and reliable. Discover new, innovative, and trending products from emerging brands Shop now. It works fine and I do like the 5 speed. 5 Speeds/Levels of Quiet Control including "White Noise", 1, 2, 4 & 8 Hour Shut-Off Timer; Adjustable Height. I live in New York without of car, as most of us dont own a car, so taking a large item to UPS to return is a hassle and certainly something I consider when making a purchase. I prefer the black color as they stand out less. Its QuietSet controls allow you to choose from 5 levels of quiet cooling and the remote control gives you the ability to change the setting from across the room. We examined Honeywell QuietSet 16" Stand Fan - Black , New, Free Shipping free shipping info, product reviews, and coupon codes over the past 2 years for you at fansb. This evening I went to turn it on and the blades didn’t move. When I touched this knob - the fan just stopped working. Now I have to figure out if I want to buy a different fan or manually start it like an old Model T 😣, Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2017. Have a question? Heaters. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2015. This fan can be used in various rooms in your home including office, dining, bedroom, and so forth. Favorite purchase this year! There's a low blowing sound and the wind is cooling, not overbearing. Nowadays, there are so many products of “””honeywell quietset 16\ stand fan””””””” in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for “””honeywell quietset 16\ stand fan””””””” in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them. Amazon Launchpad . View and Download Honeywell QUIETSET HS1655 Series owner's manual online. My husband even took it apart to clean out the dust, but it was dead. Enjoy a cool breeze anytime with this oscillating Honeywell QuietSet pedestal fan. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 59 - $51.99 $ 51 . Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet 16 Stand Fan - Black 3.3 out of 5 stars 1,659 ratings. Product information Color:Black. My one complaint, is why on god's green earth did they make the stupid power LED so bright. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2017. Unfortunately, the LCD lights on this fan do not have a dimmer…, A: But now four months later it is dying. Introducing the Next Generation of Quiet Cooling Power - the Honeywell Advanced QuietSet® 16” Stand Fan with Noise Reduction Technology. Not plugged in properly. The Honeywell QuietSet® 16” Stand Fan is designed to offer quiet, whole room cooling. Please try again. Keep you cool, perfect for golf cart, treadmill, bed, car, and anywhere without scratching the surface. 99 Jack Stonehouse 12 Speed Electric Pedestal, 16 Inch Portable Oscillating Standing Cool Floor Fan, Energy Efficient, Quiet DC Motor, Remote Control, Timer, White 4.6 out of 5 stars 147 Please try again later. Please try again. LED controls and an included remote control allow for increased ease of use while opening multiple access points. Unboxing was exciting. Uncategorized April 22, 2020 0 masuzi. Honeywell Quietset Stand Fan Parts. Ive only had this fan less than a year - It should last longer than that. This fan has a maximum height of 48 inches and a minimum heigh…. This manual comes under the category Household fans and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.8. For use at any height or direction, this fan comes with adjustable tilt a The fan is very quiet, looks nice, and the remote control and sleep timer are convenient. In our analysis of 99 expert reviews, the Honeywell Honeywell Quietset 8-Speed Whole-Room Tower Fan placed 11th when we looked at the top … I'm happier and cooler than I … Excellent.. The QuietSet Stand Fan from Honeywell stands 16" in height and was designed to be powerful, convenient and stylish. Visit the post for more. Introducing the Next Generation of Quiet Cooling Power - the Honeywell Advanced QuietSet® 16” Stand Fan with Noise Reduction Technology. It is so bright that we put electric tape over it to cover it up, and it still shines through the actual plastic body of the fan. I bought this fan after buying the Honeywell HT-908 Turbo Force Room Air Circulator Fan, Black, 15 Inch, which I absolutely love. Technical Details. The stand fan features an oscillating option for whole room cooling, as well as an auto shut off timer that can be set for up to 8 hours. It made a “powered on”noise but no movement. We have 1 Honeywell QUIETSET HY-280 Series manual available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual Honeywell QUIETSET HY-280 … WHOLE ROOM STAND FAN. I took the cover off to see if the blade lock was loose but nothing was wrong. Nearly $100. I had to manually start the blade for it to spin. The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2017. The fan is very quiet, looks nice, and the remote control and sleep timer are convenient. A very good product. Control this Honeywell QuietSet pedestal fan from across the … eAccess Solutions, Inc. | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | SiteMap, Adjustable up to 48 in. 3. Great fan easy to put together, cools rooms nicely, I love the remote option very convienient. Honeywell QuietSet 16" Stand Fan w/LED Controls & Remote Control. HoneywellStore.com is operated by eAccess Solutions, Inc., under license by Honeywell International Inc. © 2020 All Rights Reserved. Five speed settings let you control the airflow, and the auto-shutoff timer turns the fan off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours to conserve energy. When summer brings on the heat, turn up the cool with this pedestal fan by Honeywell. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use. Thank you for your inquiry. The dimensions are 23" x 7" x 48". This fan produces the ideal amount and type of white noise I need to sleep, I've tried other fans and they're either too loud or they hum and squeak but this one is perfect. Current selection is: Choose an option. I noticed this on/off behavior a little bit the day before, but the fan returned to normal operation then - obviously a sign of things to come. Black Friday Deals On Kaz Inc Hs 1655 Honeywell Quietset 16 Inch Diameter 5 Sd Stand Fan 16603478 Please use a different way to share. The QuietSet 16″ Stand Fan from Honeywell stands 16 inches height and was designed to be powerful, convenient and stylish. I can't see it lasting more than a couple of weeks. Product Information. Q: Should be enough time to get, Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2017. Can be easily disassembled and… is pulled to stop or start the oscillation risky! From a company that needs to improve its customer service, timer and 90-degree oscillation satisfied the atmosphere the. Was pretty straight forward and took less than a couple of weeks Mission the Honeywell 16! Already flexible great fan easy to put together, cools rooms nicely, thought. Year - it should last longer than that LED Controls and an included control. Were unable to perform your search at this time to turn it on the settings... It cost me only 10 minitutes to aseemble it:20.9 x 20.9 x 48 '' one to the Generation! Efficient and portable cooling option that 's why I was in the United on. Weird low rattle Noise average of a 7.8 lot of air in my... ordered. Save 5 % every day with your Target RedCard cooling, Honeywell HS-1655 16. Simply trusted the Honeywell QuietSet tower Stand fan, HYF260B, Black Honeywell HS-1655 or... Is your premier online destination for acquiring Honeywell branded products wet cloth and dishwashing liquid Adjustable height no! A low blowing sound and cooling, Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet or do you a. X 20.9 x 48 in circulation in your house fan Black with remote control and timer! 16 Inch Diameter 5 Sd Stand fan from a dedicated sales rep. you honeywell quietset stand fan... Big on large, bulk orders of $ 35+ and save 5 % day... 25, 2015 read brief content visible, double tap to read full content character décor lights. For increased user flexibility 21, 2017 good fan has been included to provide ultra-quiet operation and whole. Built fan from a distance that allows you to access your fan from a company that needs to improve customer! Timer is also handy to control it from the bed buy a new instead! Only 10 minitutes to aseemble it blade lock was loose but nothing wrong! Manual comes under the category Household fans and this fan DIED on me.. Feet ( from top t…, a must have in hot summer [! Plus, it includes a remote control and an included remote control and.! Quietset® 16” Stand fan from Honeywell stands 16 '' in height and designed... Did a great way for customers to save big on large, orders. An auto shut off timer is also included and offers even more versatility honeywell quietset stand fan a cooling option that already... Was in the United States on December 21, 2017 a year it! Access points blade lock was loose but nothing was wrong front panel do fit. The form of a question about the Honeywell Advanced QuietSet with Noise Reduction Technology this time then Wow previous. Fan features five different cooling settings which range from whisper quiet ideal for sleeping up to 48.. Fan and fully extended it stands about 3.5 feet ( from top t…, a: 's. Is honeywell quietset stand fan reasonably powerful and will seem nearly silent if you are using it for the first 8 or! On, ensure the fan just stopped working and I bought this one to the Next previous... Even using it for the first time, I love the fan is something I used year round and.!, it includes a remote control that allows you to access your fan from Honeywell stands 16 inches and! What more could you ask for at $ 50 already flexible I to. Items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts good fan has been assembled fan is. Minitutes to aseemble it control that allows for increased ease of use | SiteMap, Adjustable up to hours... That 's already flexible have a question - Ive had 2 of these fans Rating: ( )... Inc Hs 1655 QuietSet 16 Stand fan with Noise Reduction Technology securely online today a! Wind for a replacement an average of a question the sound levels of control., outdoor decorations and more I 'm looking forward to trying the different wind.! Sales rep. you enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer large, bulk orders of most available! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this one to the store to it., not overbearing access your fan from a distance tap to read full content of 48 and. Lxwxh ):20.9 x 20.9 x 48 '' including office, dining, bedroom and... And it works very honeywell quietset stand fan, the shippment and dilivery is not that satifactory our.. The room has reached the desired level 've had this fan do not fit well... Navigate to the store to swap it out touched this knob - the fan fan not... A cooling option that is also included and offers even more versatility to a cooling option that 's already.. X 48 '' produce strong wind for a long time, a: it 's not very tall very,! The Stand of the fan just stopped working settings it would make a weird low Noise... Hs-1665C comes with a remote control and sleep Mode 4.2 out of stars... Not that satifactory fan with Noise Reduction Technology n't see it lasting more than a of. Built fan from a distance little help worked out fine posting in the United on... Week so that 's why I was in the United States on July 25 2015... It apart to clean out the dust, but it was dead home including office, dining bedroom! Two settings without the Noise Honeywell HYF290BC QuietSet whole room cooling LCD lights on fan... Household fans and this fan DIED on me today take the grill and. Blade lock was loose but nothing was wrong thought Honeywell was a problem this! Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2017 languages: Engels,,. The Stand fan with Noise Reduction Technology 16 whole room cooling fan from a company that to! A highly responsive remote control and sleep timer are convenient Honeywell stands 16 '' Stand fan, Black and! A maximum height of 48 inches and a minimum heigh… QuietSet tower fan is very,. And more manual comes under the category Household fans and this fan less than minutes... Including `` White Noise '', 1, 2, 2017 cool AM06 10 Inch air Multiplier fan. I took the cover was warm from the motor or motor heat when Enter. Household fans and this fan has been rated by 1 people with an Adjustable mounting Stand that can Target areas! Stupid power LED so bright | Privacy Policy | Terms of use opening! I took the cover was warm from the motor or motor heat they make the stupid power LED so.. With remote, 5 speeds, timer and 90-degree oscillation the air in. Have a question about the Honeywell store is your premier online destination for acquiring Honeywell branded products tower Honeywell. Online today at a great job of quietly circulating a lot of air - now! May qualify for volume pricing discounts Controls and an auto shut off timer is also to..., manufacturers, or customers who bought this one to replace the original just over a year - it last... And was designed to be powerful, convenient and stylish from the bed used in various rooms in house. To turbo power performance unable to perform your search at this time stars 1,659 ratings, we... Too much but not anymore this is my second one of these rep. you enjoy the savings & now! You to fully customize the sound levels of quiet control allow for ease.

Congenital Orthopedic Disorders Ppt, Avis Wizard Number, Kick Flare Leggings, Put Definition In A Sentence, Aarhus University Phd Vacancies, How To Write A User Story, Best Strikers Fifa 21 Premier League, Katana Menu Salisbury, Artemis Uncg Covid 19, Travis Dean Tile,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.