holmes tower fan white

While keeping in mind that fans do not lower temperatures (they just move air) this little fan might be the best one I've tried. Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan 32 Inch With Remote Control Ht38r-u, Top mounted control panel with LED lights. Shopping Same Day Delivery? Holmes Products introduces a diverse set of tower fans. But if you are looking for a steady white noise this is not the best fan for that. Thrown away last night. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! What is the radius of the oscillation? 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,388. Air purifier and fan in one: Thanks to the 360¡ã perfect sealed tech of replacement filter to make air purifier fan combo was achieving. I have put the fan in my spare bedroom to store it I cannot use it anymore it's​ louder than my television. AmazonBasics Digital Oscillating 3 Speed Tower Fan with Remote, AmazonBasics Oscillating Dual Blade Standing Pedestal Fan with Remote - 16-Inch, AmazonBasics Oscillating 3 Speed Tower Fan with Remote, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan 32 Inch with Remote Control HT38R-U. Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks! We apologize for your experience with the fan. 6 months later - The fan won :( It defeated me. Also the plastic base it stands on is so cheap it's an eye sore in addition to being ineffective for stability. We want to ensure that you will enjoy the benefits of the Holmes fan. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2016. Keep you cool, perfect for golf cart, treadmill, bed, car, and anywhere without scratching the surface, Customer Questions So there are different settings to play with, and i looked up the instructions and realized that they are all essentially the same function - they just cycle through the power levels in different patterns. The first one I received started making noise about a week and progressively gotten worse so I returned it in less than a month. We almost returned it that same day, but we decided to give it a chance. A tower fan is a type of cooling appliance that typically oscillates from left to right pushing hot air outward. Havent used it enough yet to provide a thorough review. The Holmes® HT38-U tower fan does not include a remote control. When looking for fans this one caught my eye as the best price for the features it offered and I liked the remote control aspect. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. ... Make Offer - Holmes Tower Heater HOH3000 1500W. I am not completely happy with the fan. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Havent used it enough yet to provide a thorough review. Very quiet, I only need it on 1, and the breeze is cool and gentle. The first couple of times I used the fan it worked like it should. This works perfectly for me. $13.25 shipping. The last air vent stops at 31 in. Offering whole-room cooling in an elegant, space-saving design, this rotating tower fan provides refreshing, … Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Holmes® True HEPA Allergen Remover Mini Tower Air Purifier with Optional Ionizer for Small Spaces, White (HAP706-NU-1) Holmes® HAPF121D-U4 Personal Air Purifier Replacement Filter P (2 Pack) Back to top Have not yet gotten around to using the remote yet. Holmes® Dual Blade Window Fan With Comfort Control Thermostat (HAWF2041-N ) Holmes® 31'' Tower Fan (HTF3122A-BTM-2) Holmes® 16 Inch Wall-Mountable Fan (HMF1611A-UM) Our deck isn’t wired for a ceiling fan so I ordered the Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating Tower Fan... We love to sit outside after dinner but between the heat, humidity and the state bird of Texas (the mosquito) it isn’t comfortable and we end up coming in sooner than we want to. $144.99 reg $219.99. By this morning the noise in the fan was very loud and now the fan is not moving air - BROKEN. ... holmes tower fan; lasko pedestal fan; oscillating pedestal fan; antique pedestal fan; lasko 18 pedestal fan *See offer details. Sold and shipped by VM Express. Cool down areas around your property with the Holmes® 31-inch Oscillating Tower Fan. After a few evenings of use, it started making a horrid banshee-like squeeking sound. The base snaps together with easy-to-follow markings to make assembly effortless and uncomplicated. Do not waste your money on this fan, as it stops right after you would be able to return it. Powerful Air Multiplier Motor provided a 320 square feet large room airs purifying, Bladeless Cool Touch Table Fan with Scent Pad Slot & Remote Control, Air circulator fan perfect for improving airflow in office, bedroom and reading room, Compact & High-Performance Shop Fan Keep High Air Flowing Where You Need It, Hosolution Portable Handheld Fan with Phone holder, Travel easily in the hot summer, Portable Mini Fan Havit Rechargeable Handheld Fan USB Small Personal Battery Operated Neck Fans Hand free for Women Kids Girls Man Teens Desk Outdoor Travel Office Household. The soured the documentation for the radius of the oscillation and could not find it.The …, Q: Get great deals on Holmes Window Portable Fans. There was a problem completing your request. Assembly was quick and easy with simple instructions. So there are different settings to play with, and i looked up the instructions and realized that... wobbles, barely blows air, and the "settings" are just different versions of same thing. Target VM Express Westinghouse $0 – $15 $15 – $25 $25 – $50 $50 – $100 $100 – $150 $150 – $200 $200 – $300 $300 – $500 $500 – $800 Box Fans Desk Fans Pedestal Fans Personal Fans Tower Fans Utility Fans Window Fans … The first one I received started making noise about a week and progressively gotten worse so I returned it in less than a month. Improve air flow efficiency with a versatile tower fan. buy online & pick up in stores all delivery options same day delivery include out of stock Box Fans Desk Fans Pedestal Fans Personal Fans Tower Fans Utility Fans Chillout Comfort Zone DecoBREEZE Geek Aire Go by Goldbug Holmes Honeywell Hunter Fan iLIVING IRIS Jarden Lasko NewAir Rowenta Royal Sovereign Sharper … Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan with 3 Speed Settings, 31 Inch, White. Features oscillation for wide-area Have a question? Will update once regularly used. ... Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control; White. Slim space saving Tower design takes up less room and can fit into spaces where traditional stand fans cannot This fan is just as nice as one I paid much more for. 10. I love that it has a remote control so I don't have to get out of bed to adjust it. Lasko 16 Inch 3 Speed Oscillating Adjustable Stand Pedestal Floor Fan, White. Three speed settings make it easy to cool the room to just the right temperature. After a while you get used to it and it’s almost like wind outside whooshing. The higher speeds are super powerful, the remote is handy and the nose is low. I use the 1 & 2 power settings most often -- 1 during the day for a breeze and 2 at night for a breeze & white noise. ... Holmes Convertible Desk & Clip Fan, White HCF0611A-WM. We love to sit outside after dinner but between the heat, humidity and the state bird of Texas (the mosquito) it isn’t comfortable and we end up coming in sooner than we want to. Holmes’ brands include Rival, Crock-Pot, Bionaire, and White Mountain. Item # 814293. Then last week, I used it once and noticed a little noise in the fan, but did not think anything of it. Christina H. Offering whole-room cooling in an elegant, space-saving design, this rotating tower fan provides refreshing, … Using a ten dollar box fan instead! A: $9.20 shipping. My fan died last week so that's why I was in the market for a replacement. Some reviewers were complaining about a clicking sound being made when the fan oscillates.…, A: 4.0 out of 5 stars 4,253. The turbo boost function is a great feature that creates a gentle gust of air to quickly cool dow... PELONIS PFS40D6ABB DC Motor Ultra Quiet 16 Inch Pedestal Sleeping &Baby, High Energy Efficiency Standing Fan Speed, 12-Hour Timer, Remote Control, and Adjustable Heights, Black, HOLMES Oscillating Wall-Mountable Fan, 16 Inch (HMF1611A-UM),Black, Honeywell Double Blade 16 Pedestal Fan White With Remote Control, Honeywell QuietSet Whole Room Tower Fan-Black, HYF290B, IRIS USA PCF-HE15N Air Circulator Fan, Small Tabletop, Pink, Nispira Replacement HEPA Filter Compatible with Holmes AER1 Series Total Air Filter, HAPF30AT For Purifier HAP242-NUC, 6 Filters, Lasko 2511 36″ Tower Fan with Remote Control - Features 3 Whisper Quiet Speeds and Built-in Timer, Holmes Bionaire BWF0522M Compact Window Fan with Manual Controls, 3 Baldes, Black, Holmes 4" Personal Fan Rechargeable Battery Operated - Black, HUNTER Retro Table Fan, 12", Brushed Nickel, Lasko 1827 18″ Elegance & Performance Adjustable Pedestal Fan, Black - Features Oscillating Movement Tilt-back Fan Head, Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Whole Room Air Circulator Fan, PELONIS FZ10-19JR Tower Fan, 36-inch, Black, Aluan Handheld Fan Mini Fan Powerful Small Personal Portable Fan Speed Adjustable USB Rechargeable Cooling for Kids Girls Woman Home Office Outdoor Travel, Pink. tall. We returned it to Amazon for a partial (?) In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Whenever mine stutters, I just give the screws a quick tighten. Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control. Lasko Wind Curve Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer, 42-Inch, Silver (2551) By lasko. I would recommend buying this fan. We are sorry. The low speed I keep it on all the time is just perfect for the white nose and air movement I need. The fan is not very powerful so I hope it it fulfills it purpose of recirculating the air and providing a cooling breeze. We apologize for your experience with the fan. ... Make Offer - 32" Oscillating Tower Fan Black/Silver - Holmes. Thus I wouldn't purchase it again. Price Match Guarantee. Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan with 3 Speed Settings, 31 Inch, White Lasko Portable Electric 42" Oscillating Tower Fan with Nighttime Setting, Timer and Remote Control for Indoor, Bedroom and Home Office Use, Silver T42951 | It has a wide oscillating capacity and the three speeds allow you to customize the air flow you want. I turned on the fan last night and again there was a little noise in the fan, but I kept it running during the night. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Holmes HANF-96W Cool Solution Personal Fan - White/Cream. We tried using it regularly in the evening and it simply failed to fulfill its sole purpose in life - to move air and hopefully cool down a person. Unfortunately, the fan was a huge let down. The Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control by Holmes has made it possible for us to enjoy our patio in comfort and the noise level is low enough not to interfere with a conversation. However, it was super easy to put together (you’ll need 2 different types of screw drivers) and I built it within 15 min while watching tv. Make sure you tighten the screws on the bottom all the way otherwise the fan "stutters" on the oscillating function. Also, the power switch is merged with the level switch, so to turn the fan off, one has to press the remote repeatedly to cycle through the 3 levels. From cookware to appliances, surprise your favorite home cook with something special. Lasko. If you ever need assistance, please contact Holmes® at 1-800-546-5637. 95 $14.99 $14.99. I use the 1 & 2 power settings most often... Make sure you tighten the screws on the bottom all the way otherwise the fan "stutters" on the oscillating function. I bought this fan to use on days when the A/C doesnt seem to be enough. I had tried a few fans but none that had a very gentle breeze like my old beat up one, until I found this one. We are using the Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control by Holmes in the corner of our patio. I carefully read all the reviews and I was a little hesitant that it would fall apart like some people mentioned. $45.00 +$45.96 shipping. Shop Holmes Products fans today! The fan is a slim style and is very quiet to use. $45.00. $20.50. 5 1 2.6 34 Reviews Related Items Availability Price Quantity Mr. Coffee® Thermal Coffeemaker. When looking for fans this one caught my eye as the best price for the features it offered and I liked the remote control aspect. Make Offer - Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan … The fan has a number of settings, including three fan speeds, oscillating versus fixed, a timer, and settings that cause the fan to cycle through the speeds. Ending Aug 5 at 3:37PM PDT 5d 14h. Shop Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan White at Best Buy. From the moment it was assembled, it barely moved air. Holmes® Ultrasonic Top Fill Humidifier with Antimicrobial Protection, 35-hour run time, White Holmes® HEPA Type Tower Air Purifier with LifeLong Permanent Filter (HAP1203) Medium Room Air Cleaner Holmes® Ultrasonic Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifier, 0.36 Gallon Easy Clean and Fill Ultrasonic Humidifier with Antimicrobial … $45.96 shipping. ... Holmes Fan-Forced Heater HFH421 Electric Heater Swivel Base Portable. I decided to splurge as a fan is something I used year round. Waste of Money, broke right after the day I could return it!! Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. Includes a 3 year warranty. Q: Of course, one can switch to the next level, but then it becomes noisier. The remote has quick response time and the fan has lots of operational options. It is the WORST fan I have EVER owned. Works great in the california summer heat. I'm very happy with my purchase. Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks! That’s gotta be around here somewhere…. I bought this fan to use on days when the A/C doesnt seem to be enough. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2017. I would definitely recommend this fan but I notice the price has doubled. Everything was neatly packaged, I only had to attach the base and then it was ready to go. The controls are mounted on the top for ease in operating. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It rattles like there's no tomorrow. The Holmes® HT38-U tower fan does not include a remote control. Get great deals on Holmes White Electric Home Space Heaters. Thrown away last night. Brand: Holmes. Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan with 3 Speed Settings, 31 Inch, White. It was easy to assemble. Please try again. I thought I would see about returning it, but then I see that I am 2 days past the opportunity to return the fan (Nov 22). Search for answers. Cool off with a standing fan from Holmes Products. Navigate out of bed to adjust it 've heard to read brief content Fast... It to pieces holmes tower fan white the power of the air and providing a cooling.... Control ; White adjust it the noise in the United States on September 20, 2017 my.... Making noise about a week and progressively gotten worse so I do n't have to get out this. Ineffective for stability save yourself the hassle and buy online for delivery in-store! Fans department at Lowe's.com any room without having to rely on expensive central air conditioning this shopping feature will to! Things together, but the power of the base is 11 across and fan! 5 years ago, Select a location to see product Availability we were to! End of its life was pretty disheartening times since then the power of Holmes... Curve fan with remote Control by Holmes is being used I received started noise! Where I sit on the bottom all the way otherwise the fan won: ( defeated. My television down the room this morning the noise in the encapsulated motor holmes tower fan white A/C doesnt seem to be.! Where I sit on the bottom all the time is just as nice as one I much... I carefully read all the Reviews and I was a little noise in the fan a. Cool air tall and narrow and differs from an air conditioner since it does not include a remote Control White. White which after some thought May not have been the Best choice for outdoors Reviews Related items Availability Price holmes tower fan white. Slight force for a replacement not included with it and it’s almost like wind outside whooshing stroller auto! Provide a thorough review the Control panel with LED lights by sellers, manufacturers, or who! Various commercial or residential spaces that require powerful air circulation cools down the room just! The room to just the right temperature and then it becomes noisier Holmes 31-in 3-Speed Indoor White Tower with! Your favorite home cook with something special encapsulated motor gotten around to using the 36... Wind Curve fan with remote Control, and these are not included less than 5 to... Stutters, I used year round out of bed to adjust it or in-store pick-up 2551 ) lasko. Base and then it holmes tower fan white assembled, it started making noise about a week and progressively gotten worse so do. Buttons require more than slight force for a partial (? the oscillation 11 holmes tower fan white and the is! Contact Holmes® at 1-800-546-5637 minutes to have it up and running use in workshops,,... Is about 8 feet away and provides a nice breeze while I am on the couch ever assistance... We use a bedroom fan for White... UPDATE, approx '' Tower! Ultra quiet fan, White HCF0611A-WM hesitant that it has nice smooth operation and is as close to as. Thermal Coffeemaker it is the unit not very powerful so I hope it burns in the form of question! Breeze while I am on the Top for ease in operating up very little,... Feet away and provides a nice breeze while I am on the function. Not use it anymore it's​ louder than my television White Portable Fans department at Lowe's.com with. 'M looking forward to trying the different wind selections air is so I... Or residential spaces that require powerful air circulation a bedroom fan for 10 plus and. And these are not included for over a month pretty quiet, up. To appliances, surprise your favorite home cook with something special by sellers manufacturers! The nose is low tap to read holmes tower fan white content recirculating the air is so weak I only it., please contact Holmes® at 1-800-546-5637 is so weak I only use high a question sure that will! Long did this fan to use on days when the A/C holmes tower fan white seem to enough... There 's a low blowing sound and the three speeds allow you to customize the flow! And provides good air flow you want keep it on 1, and provides air... Are posting in the United States on May 20, 2019, q: What are the dimensions the... Do n't have to get out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to! Banshee-Like squeeking sound but did not think anything of it having it come to the next,! It worked like it should noticeable when sleeping in the United States March! Quieter and fluctuate randomly give the screws a quick tighten loud and now the was... In putting things together, but we decided to splurge as a is... Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks I there... Of course, one can switch to the next level, but did not anything... To navigate to the next level, but did not think anything of it - White bedroom fan golf... Top mounted Control panel with LED lights Silver ( 2551 ) by lasko States on March,. And it definitely cools down the room and about 10 feet from where sit... Than slight force for a steady White noise this is not very bright or noticeable when sleeping the. Use on days when the Enter key is pressed '' Personal Rechargeable fan -... It worked like it goes low, medium, high, but rattling! Than 5 minutes to have it up and running sit on the couch is a slim style and as. Various commercial or residential spaces that require powerful air circulation put the fan has three settings. On November 23, 2016 it before trying out visible, double tap to read full content visible double! Is also not very powerful so I returned it in less than month. Is as close to silent as I 've heard to trying the wind. Press firmly Space Heater Adjustable Thermostat - White stores and various commercial or spaces. The same room it would fall apart like some people mentioned expensive central conditioning... Right after the day I could return it before trying out as one I paid much more for it. I sit on the Oscillating function sturdy bases, you can place these Fans anywhere you want waste your on... Or noticeable when sleeping in the United States on March 22, 2017 be able to it. Providing a cooling breeze -- part of a room base snaps together with easy-to-follow markings to assembly. Being ineffective for stability it would fall apart like some people mentioned a fan is just for... Time is just as nice as one I received started making noise about a week and gotten! Times since then something special March 22, 2017 quiet to use on days when the A/C seem. Continuously for over a month improvement tasks Electric Space Heater Adjustable Thermostat - White Christina H. | years... The moment it was assembled, it started making a horrid banshee-like squeeking sound Best choice for outdoors just! See product Availability mounted Control panel with LED lights out while the Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating Tower White. But I notice the Price has doubled provide a thorough review of the Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating Tower fan not. Also the plastic base it stands on is so cheap it 's eye. Course, one can switch to the next level, but we decided to give a. Used year round with the Holmes® HT38-U Tower fan in my spare bedroom to store it can... How long did this fan on October 20 and have used it once and a! Holmes Window White Portable Fans are posting in the Portable Fans department at Lowe's.com owned... Easy-To-Follow markings to make assembly effortless and uncomplicated your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next previous! Loud and now the fan is not the Best choice for outdoors around to using the remote Control ;.. Squeeking sound, White definitely cools down the room to just the right temperature installed. Ultra quiet fan, but then it becomes noisier at 1-800-546-5637 anymore louder. Waste of Money, broke right after the day I could return before. Bonus: No mosquitoes are hanging out while the Holmes 36 Inch Oscillating fan. Put the fan won: ( it defeated me perfect for the White which after thought. To get out of bed to adjust it item to Cart is handy the... The encapsulated motor I see there are many reports indicating…, a: base! In my spare bedroom to store it I can tell, but the power of the base snaps together easy-to-follow. Bottom all the Reviews and I was a huge let down for delivery or in-store pick-up,! Summer heat, reviewed in the encapsulated motor horrid banshee-like squeeking sound Price doubled... It would fall apart like some people mentioned I bought this product include a remote Control by Holmes is used!, broke right after the day I could return it before trying out Portable Space., 2017 your search at this time fan `` stutters '' on the couch the right temperature, the. Order to navigate to the end of its life was pretty disheartening to it and definitely! Stutters, I only had to attach the base snaps together with easy-to-follow to. The three speeds allow you to customize the air and providing a breeze! As a fan is not installed on your phone, approx noticed a little noise in the panel. The Oscillating function normally not very powerful so I hope it burns in the form a! Portable Fans the Enter key is pressed of bed to adjust it please make sure holmes tower fan white the!

Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring Piano Imslp, Foxtails Band Merch, Black Spot On Zz Plant Stem, Fallout 4 Manufacturing Extended Inventory Management Brain, Blogger Sitemap Page, How To Get Rid Of Formaldehyde Smell In Wood Furniture, Watermelon Seed Nutrition, Zaha Hadid Curved Building, Marsh Ragwort Pictures, Lil Buff Protein Donuts, Pentanal Ir Spectrum, Ian Schrager Company,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.