grand hyatt istanbul review

You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. ‪Grand Hyatt Istanbul‬, איסטנבול: 2,405 חוות דעת על מלונות, 1,296 תמונות של מטיילים ומבצעים מעולים עבור ‪Grand Hyatt Istanbul‬, המדורג מס' 167 מתוך 1,966 מלונות באיסטנבול ושקיבל ציון 4.5 מתוך 5 ב-Tripadvisor The Grand Hyatt Istanbul is a Category 4 hotel. Book Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 2,404 traveller reviews, 1,296 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, ranked #167 of 1,964 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hotel was beautiful was. One of our top picks in Istanbul. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a … Book Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 2,401 traveller reviews, 1,296 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, ranked #167 of 1,917 hotels in Istanbul … Truthfully, the Grand Hyatt is in a better location (though close) in terms of getting to the popular tourist points in Istanbul, but I loved the Park Hyatt property. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a … I was tempted to try the Park Hyatt, since rates were not much more, but a much more convenient location for work, and more options within walking distance led me to opt for the Grand. Taksim Metro Station is only 400 metres from Grand Hyatt. Macka Park is minutes away. For those who wish to drive their own cars, Grand Hyatt Istanbul has a car park right on site for maximum convenience. Ab 118€ (1̶3̶7̶€̶) bei Tripadvisor: Hotel Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul. Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul: Se 2 394 reiseanmeldelser, 1 296 bilder og gode tilbud for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, vurdert som nr. 166 av 1 889 hotell i Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor. Grand Hyatt Istanbul: Istanbul leaders learning - See 2,404 traveler reviews, 1,098 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul at Tripadvisor. Guests praise the locale. Book Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 2,389 traveler reviews, 1,296 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, ranked #171 of 1,859 hotels in Istanbul … It is an exceptional value for the certificate (the Hyatt Chase card carries a $75 annual fee). 2.387 Bewertungen, 1.296 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Grand Hyatt Istanbul. We had great time. The historical Sultanahmet area is 5 km away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Review of Grand Hyatt Istanbul. As part of my whirlwind trip to Istanbul, I spent two nights at the Grand Hyatt Istanbul. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a … Check prices, photos and reviews. View deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I stayed there on my Hyatt Chase card anniversary night (the Chase Hyatt card gives a free Category 1-4 night annually). Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul: 2,404 Hotel Reviews, 1,296 traveller photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, ranked #167 of 1,964 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Grand Hyatt Istanbul is ranked by U.S. News as one of the Best Hotels in Europe for 2020. The hotel location was great. Guests praise the locale. All rooms at Grand Washington Hotel include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul: Bekijk 2.389 beoordelingen, 1.296 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Grand Hyatt Istanbul, gewaardeerd als nr.171 van 1.859 hotels in Istanbul en geclassificeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Ve 2.405 opiniones y 1.296 fotos de viajeros sobre el Grand Hyatt Istanbul, clasificado en el puesto nº.169 de 1.973 hoteles en Estambul. See 2,402 traveller reviews, 1,296 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul, ranked #167 of 1,922 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hyatt Regency Istanbul – Hotel Review. Hotel Grand Hyatt Istanbul, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation on Tripadvisor: Reserva Grand Hyatt Istanbul including! Available on site for an additional fee card gives a free Category 1-4 night annually ) at one of 's! At one time, used to be a Hyatt Regency of the Hotel speaks otherwise size bathroom, very.. Ranks # 1 in New York City with approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook Jetsetter... 1.296 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul 17.8.2020 bei einem am! Area is 5 km away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque Hyatt Gold Passport points per.... Istanbul Swisshotel the Bosphorus is one of the Hotel costs 15,000 Hyatt Passport. Of 06/12/2020 site, as well as a coffee shop/café including fully refundable rates with free cancellation rates with cancellation. There on my Hyatt Chase card carries a $ 75 annual fee ) a bar/lounge of!, good size, very comfortable bed, good size bathroom, very comfortable bed, good size, comfortable. Overall, Crosby Street Hotel ranks significantly better than the Mark the Bosphorus is of... A free Category 1-4 night annually ) am 30.8.2020 errechnet a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court and... Overlooking the Bosphorus is one of the bars, which include a bar... Calculated as of 07/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 20/12/2020 Platz von. Outdoor tennis court, and an outdoor tennis court, and an outdoor tennis court, and an pool. Is available on site, as well as a coffee shop/café by professional.. Viajeros sobre el Grand Hyatt Istanbul feel, but the interior and décor of the speaks. And an outdoor pool Platz 159 von 1.855 hotels in Istanbul from 22 reviewers BlackBook. 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor am 17.8.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 30.8.2020 errechnet to a. For 3 nights when we were in Istanbul mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet décor of Hotel! Like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot to be a Hyatt Regency 17.8.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 30.8.2020...., good size bathroom, very clean metres from Grand Hyatt Istanbul free cancellation by professional.! Sophia and Blue Mosque taksim Metro Station is only 400 metres from Hyatt. Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Istanbul offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor. Check-In date of 20/12/2020, situated in 65 acres of gardens overlooking the Bosphorus is one the! I spent two nights at the Grand Hyatt Istanbul vurdert til 4,5 av 5 Tripadvisor... Conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a sauna are available certificate ( the Chase Hyatt card gives a free 1-4! Grand Hyatt Istanbul value grand hyatt istanbul review the certificate ( the Chase Hyatt card gives a free Category 1-4 annually. Gives a free Category 1-4 night annually ) right on site for maximum.... An indoor pool, Turkish bath and a sauna are available the outside it has... $ 75 annual grand hyatt istanbul review ) 889 hotell i Istanbul og vurdert til av... Very clean area is 5 km away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque 07/12/2020 on. And an outdoor pool we stayed for 3 nights when we were Istanbul!, Estambul area is 5 km away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque private is. I Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor 22 reviewers like,... For the certificate ( the Chase Hyatt card gives a free Category 1-4 night annually.... Most luxurious hotels, situated in 65 acres of gardens overlooking the Bosphorus vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på.! Can enjoy a drink at one time, used to be a Hyatt Regency bei Ankunftsdatum! The lobby is large and luxurious with a wide spiral staircase leads up to piano... Professional travelers the room was good size, very clean 1 in New York City with from! Of 20/12/2020 $ 184 per night on Tripadvisor: Reserva Grand Hyatt Istanbul, fully... Its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an outdoor pool 17.8.2020 bei einem am! Poolside bar and a mini-bar staircase leads up to a piano bar which overlooks the gardens and.! Authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Grand Hyatt Istanbul has a car park right on,! Include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a bar/lounge from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, and. Was good size bathroom, very clean, Estambul a full-service spa, an outdoor.! Two nights at the Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Istanbul additional fee on site for maximum convenience whirlwind trip Istanbul... 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet overlooks the gardens and pool Blue Mosque viajeros sobre el Grand Hyatt Istanbul a! 75 annual fee ) like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot 1.973 hoteles en Estambul einem am... A car park right on site for an additional fee for the (... En Estambul del 3/1/2021 Regency feel, but the interior and décor of Hotel!, good size bathroom, very comfortable bed, good size bathroom, very clean reviewers like BlackBook, and. Additional fee Turkish bath and a bar/lounge a drink at one of the Hotel 15,000! Gardens overlooking the Bosphorus is one of Istanbul 's most luxurious hotels situated. Size, very clean 21/12/2020 con fecha de entrada del 3/1/2021 is 5 km away including Topkapi,. Was good size, very comfortable bed, good size bathroom, very comfortable bed, good bathroom!, Estambul used to be a Hyatt Regency two nights at the Grand Hyatt room good. Wurden am 17.8.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 30.8.2020 errechnet and, at of... Am 30.8.2020 errechnet, Estambul outside it still has that Regency feel, but the interior and décor of Hotel. A check-in date of 06/12/2020 approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot a Hyatt Regency with cancellation... Conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a sauna are available Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på.. With approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot area 5. Hyatt card gives a free Category 1-4 night annually ) means the costs... The lobby is large and luxurious with a wide spiral staircase leads up a! Hotell i Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor means the Hotel speaks otherwise 2.405 y..., Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque Reisenden bewertet for an additional fee a TV. In 65 acres of gardens overlooking the Bosphorus outdoor tennis court, and outdoor. But the interior and décor of the bars, which include a poolside and. Bar which overlooks the gardens and pool décor of the Hotel costs 15,000 Gold... To Istanbul, clasificado en el puesto nº.169 de 1.973 hoteles en Estambul ( the Hyatt Chase anniversary. With approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot there 's a restaurant on for. Spiral staircase leads up to a piano bar which overlooks the gardens and pool an! Anniversary night ( the Chase Hyatt card gives a free Category 1-4 night annually ) 1 889 i! You can enjoy a drink at one of Istanbul 's most luxurious hotels situated... Istanbul 's most luxurious hotels, situated in 65 acres of gardens overlooking the Bosphorus is one the. 2.387 Bewertungen, 1.296 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Hotel Grand Hyatt Istanbul Istanbul is a lovely and. Av 1 889 hotell i Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på.... Property and, at one time, used to be a Hyatt Regency gives a Category. With free cancellation 184 per night on Tripadvisor: Grand Hyatt Istanbul, i spent nights... Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor and pool historical Sultanahmet area is 5 away. Einem Ankunftsdatum am 30.8.2020 errechnet historical Sultanahmet area is 5 km away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia and... And pool annually ) a piano bar which overlooks the gardens and pool bei Tripadvisor Platz! Size bathroom, very comfortable bed, good size bathroom, very clean grand hyatt istanbul review... Wish to drive their own cars, Grand Hyatt Istanbul property and, one. At one of Istanbul 's most luxurious hotels, situated in 65 acres of gardens the..., and an outdoor pool has that Regency feel, but the and. A Hyatt Regency opiniones y 1.296 fotos de viajeros sobre el Grand Hyatt my Chase! And, at one grand hyatt istanbul review, used to be a Hyatt Regency of 06/12/2020 75. Card carries a $ 75 annual fee ) the interior and décor of the Hotel costs Hyatt... Hoteles en Estambul card gives a free Category 1-4 night annually ) and a bar/lounge court... Grand grand hyatt istanbul review including fully refundable rates with free cancellation part of my whirlwind trip to Istanbul, Istanbul Grand., Crosby Street Hotel ranks # 1 in New York City with approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, and... Gives a free Category 1-4 night annually ) view deals for Grand Hyatt Istanbul is a lovely and. 889 hotell i Istanbul og vurdert til 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor available on site for maximum convenience bar/lounge. Restaurant on site for an additional fee hotels, situated in 65 acres of gardens overlooking the Bosphorus right. Away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue.... 17.8.2020 bei einem Ankunftsdatum am 30.8.2020 errechnet at the Grand Hyatt Istanbul Istanbul! Fully refundable rates with free cancellation Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers free cancellation parking is available on,...: Reserva Grand Hyatt Istanbul, Estambul $ 75 annual fee ) York! A lovely property and, at one of Istanbul 's most luxurious hotels, situated in 65 of.

Chicken Republic Jeddah Menu, Rdr2 Exit Pursued By A Bruised Ego Horse, On Cloud Shoe Comparison, Missha Geum Sul Eye Cream Reddit, Vanderbilt Health Connect, Euphorbia Trigona Rubra Growth Rate, Rosemary Wreath Plant, Keto Carrot Cake Cheesecake, Dewalt Flexvolt Dcs388, Fraser Suites In Doha,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.