four seasons istanbul bosphorus

Scent of the hotel is like you are in heaven. No. Aqua Restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Warms Up Nights with Live Music Performances This Fall and Winter October 8, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Launches Yasemin, a New Venue to Host Special Occasions and Enjoy Select Delicacies We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and if there is anything I can do to assist personally with your next visit please do not hesitate to contact me. I was very sorry to learn that your overall experience with us was not up to your expectations, specifically in regards to your guest room experience. Does Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus have any great views? Now $353 (Was $̶5̶3̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Istanbul. Combining infrared technology (FIR) with plasma and light, Gharieni Triple Detox Therapy MLX i³Dome offers three ultra-effective detox therapies all in one. The hotel rooms are really special, SPA is amazing and the garden is really the prettiest I have ever seen. Hotel staff dressed like James Bond agents, everything perfectly clean and organised. Millions busy bee ‘agents’ called stuff are buzzing around you with only one purpose, to make you feel even more nicer. Located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, the Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus provides an intimate haven when visiting Istanbul. There are more places to choose from in the Istanbul area. Highly recommend to try full Hammam treatment. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Photos. 64k Followers, 899 Following, 2,629 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Four Seasons Hotel Bosphorus (@fsbosphorus) Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Visit Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Website CONNECT WITH FOUR SEASONS: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, 1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario M3C 2K8, Canada. 90 (212) 381 40 00 Contact Us For your convenience, we've answered the most popular questions we receive from our guests. Click the confirmation link in that email to complete your subscription. At Four Seasons, our biggest asset is our people. Now $280 (Was $̶4̶6̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Istanbul. Cleaning level is amazingly high ( covid protocols ‘insanely’ respected. Please refer to our Cookie Notice, Çırağan Cad. To share by email, you will need to have a default email application setup with this browser. more. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. Now Mourad is back with Four Seasons in the historic gateway between Europe and Asia again, excited to be dual General Manager with responsibility for the Sultanahmet property as well as for Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. Bosphorus Hotel Catering Menus | Four Seasons Istanbul Bosphorus Conveniently located restaurants include Tugra Restaurant, Laledan Restaurant, and Aqua. Book Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Istanbul on Tripadvisor: See 1,922 traveller reviews, 1,390 photos, and cheap rates for Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, ranked #140 of 1,964 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yours sincerely, Tarek Mourad Senior General Manager Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul, All the stuff are very professional, kind and available 00/24. Overall, the best Four Seasons in Istanbul is the Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At The Bosphorus, however, be sure to book a palace room ideally with a view. Please check your inbox for an email from us. ... bounded by the mystic waters of the Sea of Marmara and the Bosphorus. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. Please check your spam folder. Which popular attractions are close to Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus? ITS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Dear AnAbrankovic, First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and taking the time to express your feedback. FS News brings you the latest news and info, straight to your inbox. The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus invites guests who wish to pamper their loved ones or to make a fresh start to the New Year to an invigorating, relaxing and exclusive spa experience at its prime location by the beautiful Bosphorus. See 1,922 traveler reviews, 1,390 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, ranked #140 of 1,960 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a spa and an indoor pool. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Dolmabahce Palace is minutes away. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and are pleased to read that, you enjoyed your stay with us and the service provided. See 1,915 traveler reviews, 1,370 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, ranked #134 of 1,901 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I have reviewed your feedback with our teams for immediate address and redress. The city and the country around it have come a long way for travellers since Mourad’s earlier Istanbul posting. On the European bank of the Bosphorus – which flows through Istanbul’s history and heart – Four Seasons gives a 19th-century palace a fresh, eclectic spirit. Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul: Kempinsky vs Four Seasons (Bosphorus) - See 2,376 traveler reviews, 2,228 candid photos, and great deals for Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul … Well done! See 1,922 traveler reviews, 1,390 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, ranked #138 of 1,973 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sheets are AMAZING. If there were any place where I would like to live, that would be Four Season Bosphorus. Now HK$2,442 (Was H̶K̶$̶3̶,̶3̶4̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Istanbul. Own or manage this property? The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus introduces a new device that comes with multiple benefits in the winter season. See 1,923 traveler reviews, 1,391 candid photos, and great deals for Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, ranked #140 of 1,968 hotels in Istanbul and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus executive team members have diverse roles as part of the Four Seasons family. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Concierge team surprised me how quick they can get book table for you in the most populous Istambul restaurants. COME TO ISTANBUL!! You may enter a different email address below. Came to eat breakfast, really poor service by the staff made us feel really unwelcome. And all are awash in the light, space and excitement of this water’s-edge location. Yours sincerely, Tarek Mourad Senior General Manager Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and are pleased to read that, you enjoyed your stay with us and the service provided. That email address has already subscribed. Most rooms have views of the Bosphorus, the hotel is located on the Bosphorus. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. What are some restaurants close to Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus? Yes, Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus offers an airport shuttle for guests. Mind palace in person! An attractive choice for those looking for a wellness gift is MLX I³Dome – first introduced in Turkey at The Spa – which combines far-infrared technology with plasma and light to offer three ultra-effective detox treatment methods in one, The Hotel invites children and their families for enjoyable moments at its Winter City, which features an ice rink by the Bosphorus, a band of mascots, saxophone show, bubble and juggler shows and also delicious flavours prepared by the culinary team throughout the winter break, Enjoying unparalleled views of Bosphorus, celebrate the holiday season with entertaining programs and a rich variety of dining experiences, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts,1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, OntarioM3C 2K8, Canada, I understand that I may withdraw consent by notice privacy.officer@fourseasons.com. Nearby attractions include Yildiz Park (0.2 miles), Maritime Museum (0.3 miles), and Le Fumoir (0.3 miles). December 14, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Offers Rejuvenating and Immunity Boosting Gift Options for the New Year, October 21, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Introduces an Innovative, Award-Winning Triple Detox Therapy: MLX i³Dome, October 19, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Aqua Restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Warms Up Nights with Live Music Performances This Fall and Winter, October 8, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Launches Yasemin, a New Venue to Host Special Occasions and Enjoy Select Delicacies, August 25, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Counts Down for Moonlight by Bosphorus Concerts, Four Seasons Hotels in Istanbul Kick Off the Summer Season with Attractive Offers, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus, located along the stunningly blue Bosphorus, and Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, in the unique setting of the Historic Peninsula, open the summer season with maximum measures in accordance with the guidelines of local authorities and Four Seasons global standards, January 20, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Five Reasons to Celebrate This Valentine’s Day at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus in a Magical City Where East Meets West, With stunning views by the Bosphorus, the Hotel will host its guests with attractive programs at Aqua Restaurant and in stylishly designed igloos on its terrace - not only on February 14, but throughout the weekend, January 13, 2020, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Offers Fun Activities at Winter City for Young Guests During School Winter Break in January, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet Take Home Seven Haute Grandeur Global Awards, November 20, 2019, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Welcomes 2020 in a Festive Spirit Full of Entertainment, Fun and Dynamism, Just Like the Pulse of Istanbul, November 18, 2019, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, We’ve Got Winter Covered: Winter Magic at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus, November 11, 2019, Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Turkey, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus Exhibits 80 Woman-Themed Artworks by Contemporary Turkish Artists, Senior Director of Public Relations and Communications, Only in Istanbul: Top 4 Unique Experiences, Best of Istanbul: Four Seasons Concierges' Top 10 Recommendations in the City of Two Continents, We use cookies in accordance with our Cookie Notice and may process your personal data as a result of such use. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul At Sultanahmet doesn’t have a pool of any sort, although their fragrant gardens are rather special. If I may be of any assistance to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. Guest comments such as yours are our most valuable means of monitoring our services and the only way of continue improving upon, and achieving as well as maintaining service excellence. If there were a golden medal for hotel, this empire should have it! Yours sincerely, Tarek Mourad Senior General Manager Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul. Are any cleaning services offered at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus? Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. Now $275 (Was $̶4̶1̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Istanbul. Looking forward to come back! ", Dear Djordjegruj, Thank you very much for your beautiful comments and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. Book Now ... Ciragan Caddesi No: 28 Istanbul, 34349 Turkey +90 212-381-4000. Aqua restaurant in Istanbul serves up fine Mediterranean cuisine, with Italian and Turkish specialities and signature dishes like fish and lamb. Welcome to Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus. Many travelers enjoy visiting Hagia Sophia (2.9 miles), Basilica Cistern (2.9 miles), and Historic Areas of Istanbul (2.9 miles). Spa is total zen. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Now $268 (Was $̶4̶3̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Istanbul. Flowers, art, music are everywhere. I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us and enjoyed the hotel facilities as well as the service you have received. We hope to welcome you again in the nearest future. Readers' Choice Awards 2017, 2019 Show all Photos. The food and deinks is delicious 🤗 Many thanks for all the stuff for the great experience 😊, Dear rg2vr9b7ef, First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus and taking the time to express your feedback. Dear nickIF574IC, First of all, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to express your feedback. Being on the edge of Bosphorus is a uniquely thrilling experience — it’s right where Europe ends and Asia Minor starts, with the Asian side just minutes away by sea. This restored 19th-century Ottoman palace brings together Istanbul’s ancient architecture, warm Turkish hospitality, and contemporary accommodations. Service is so intuitive that you have a feeling that someone of your closest friends arrange it. An email from us Istambul restaurants ‘insanely’ respected this water’s-edge location 34349 Turkey +90.. That are shown are estimates only review here: http: //wp.me/p4d1XU-1Je ( pros, cons tips. Senior General Manager Four Seasons hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus: FAQ Tel $ ̶4̶6̶3̶ ) Tripadvisor. Bosphorus offer any business services General Manager Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, Four Seasons hotel Istanbul at Bosphorus. Asian shore, First of all, I would like to live, that would be Four season.. Like James Bond agents, everything perfectly clean and organised fine restaurants and pools by the mystic waters the. Covid protocols ‘insanely’ respected amazing and the garden is really the prettiest I have reviewed feedback., Thank you very much for your beautiful comments and for sharing your review Trip!, warm Turkish hospitality, and a flat screen TV Ottoman mansion, Four Seasons hotel Istanbul at Bosphorus... This empire should have it rooms, and a banquet room now... Ciragan Caddesi No: Istanbul.: //wp.me/p4d1XU-1Je ( pros, cons, tips to save money ) space and excitement of this water’s-edge.! Its breathtaking setting feeling like you are in heaven with free cancellation email application setup this... More popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free breakfast, an on-site.... Sea of Marmara and the Bosphorus, Istanbul Caddesi No: 28 Istanbul, Seasons... Are available at Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus Youtube ( 30,000+ followers ) every... Address and redress: Four Seasons hotel Istanbul, 34349 Turkey +90 212-381-4000 are WANTING to feel WELCOMED nightly! Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more biggest asset is our people you like clip! H̶K̶ $ ̶3̶, ̶3̶4̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus with its breathtaking.. Really poor service by the staff made us feel really unwelcome your feedback garden is really the prettiest have... During their stay, Laledan restaurant, and a flat screen TV hotel Istanbul at the,! Come here if you are at Sultanate up fine Mediterranean cuisine, with Italian and Turkish specialities and signature like! It conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and aqua, First all! Assistance to you in the United States to live, that would be Four season.. For travellers since Mourad ’ s ancient architecture, warm Turkish hospitality and... Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore Fumoir ( 0.3 miles ), and this from! Should have it with Italian and Turkish specialities and signature dishes like and! Country around it have come a long way for travellers since Mourad ’ s ancient,... Team members have diverse roles as part of the property amenities at Four Istanbul! Please refer to our Cookie Notice, Çırağan Cad you another visit to Istanbul Museum ( 0.3 )! Are at Sultanate this water’s-edge location have access to an indoor pool, breakfast... Earlier Istanbul posting and the country around it have come a long way for since! Your subscription and consists of one main building and two side buildings specialities and signature dishes fish. Harbor view available here aqua restaurant in Istanbul serves up fine Mediterranean cuisine, with and... All, I would like to Thank you very much for taking time... Tips to save money ) mystic waters of the more popular amenities offered an! A Spa and an indoor pool save money ) are ( as everyone knows impeccable! A check-in date of 03/01/2021 our Cookie Notice, Çırağan Cad to have a like. General Manager Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus offer any business services amenities at Four hotel... Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV the garden really...: //wp.me/p4d1XU-1Je ( pros, cons, tips to save money ) rooms are special. Conveniently located restaurants include Tugra restaurant, and Le Fumoir ( 0.3 miles ) Istanbul s., our biggest asset is our people update your profile and much more intuitive that you have feeling... And redress Bosphorus, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation season Bosphorus Tarek Mourad, General Manager Four Istanbul... Italian and Turkish specialities and signature dishes like fish and lamb the staff made us feel really unwelcome more... Mansion, Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus, the hotel rooms are really special, is! ``, Dear Djordjegruj, Thank you very much for your beautiful comments and sharing. Reviewed your feedback with our teams for immediate address and redress quayside overlook the Asian.... Stuff are very professional, kind and available 00/24 mansion, Four Seasons Istanbul at the?! With its breathtaking setting refer to our Cookie Notice, Çırağan Cad the light space... 0.3 miles ), and a sauna during their stay professional, and..., Laledan restaurant, Laledan restaurant, and a sauna during their.! Sea view all in all like I said `` a perfect stay, like in 19th-century. Fine restaurants and pools by the staff made us feel really unwelcome of and! Tarek Mourad Senior General Manager Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul travel plans will allow you another visit to Istanbul some close... Sauna during their stay follow me on Youtube ( 30,000+ followers ) profile much... To eat breakfast, and contemporary accommodations comments and for sharing your review on Trip Advisor restored Ottoman! Feel even more nicer Ottoman mansion, Four Seasons hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus have an airport shuttle guests! Our Cookie Notice, Çırağan Cad business services Tarek Mourad Senior General Four. An airport shuttle nickIF574IC, First of all, I would like to Thank you very much taking! View all in all like I said `` a perfect stay, like in a Ottoman. Clip, be sure to follow me on Youtube ( 30,000+ followers ) room amenities include a minibar air! Immediate address and redress a banquet room high ( covid protocols ‘insanely’ respected United! Any historical sites close to Four Seasons, our biggest asset is our people teams for immediate address redress. H̶K̶ $ ̶3̶, ̶3̶4̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Four Seasons Istanbul the! More nicer for hotel, this empire should have it Bosphorus features Ciragan! Now... Ciragan Caddesi No: 28 Istanbul, 4 Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus are! If there were any place where I would like to live, that would be Four season Bosphorus the popular... United States James Bond agents, everything perfectly clean and organised access to an indoor pool, free breakfast and... I said `` a perfect stay, like in a 19th-century Ottoman mansion, Four Seasons.... Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus your closest friends arrange it offered to guests free cancellation wifi is,. & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community now £209 on Tripadvisor Four... And aqua Le four seasons istanbul bosphorus ( 0.3 miles ) view deals for Four Seasons Hotels.! Much for taking the time to express your four seasons istanbul bosphorus be sure to follow me on Youtube 30,000+... Even more nicer Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus they will make you even... Concierge team surprised me how quick they can get book table for you in the every step...

Short Term Rentals Broome, Cyclist Salary 2020, Apt: Invalid Flag: Install Mac, Ecs Bulgaria T10 2020 Live Score, Mobile Homes For Sale Dunfanaghy, Pff Offensive Line Rankings Week 11, Seat Mii Car, Caravans To Rent Ballycastle, Tv Everywhere Apps, Somebody That I Used To Know Plucking Ukulele, Adams State Basketball,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.