dkny be delicious review

The perfume has a sort of city-chic/summer at the beach vibe to it. Be Delicious ist ein Eau de Parfum des in New York ansässigen Modehauses DKNY. Got one from a good friend. FREE Delivery. When I wear it, I feel beautiful because I smell so good! Everyone always ask me what I'm wearing every time I wear it which always makes me feel like my purchase was worth it! My only issue is the way it sprays. Men like it and don't want to stop sniffing it!! This one is clearly my favorite and the only one that exists in my bathroom. What is also amazing about this perfume is that you can find a smaller version of DKNy with a pocket size perfume. DKNY Women - Körperlotion. DKNY Be Delicious is a fresh, bright and sparkling fragrance, not overly sweet but definitely fruity. I've purchased this perfume four times so far and I'm sure once I finish it, I will be purchasing number 5. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 84 £56.64 £56.64. I think so! I was disappointed with this perfume, there is not much of an apple scent, it also seems to wear off quite quickly. Si without the cap, its easier to bring around with and you dont have to worry about where you placed your cap after usage. Some perfumes are too sweet and horrible but this is just so well balanced. I love the DKNY be delicious perfume. I also love the packaging of this item. Enjoy 25% off your purchase with code: 25DKNY | Free Shipping On U.S. Orders $50+ View Details. It has such a fresh, wonderful scent. It is not too strong or overwhelming, and the EDP lasts all day. i havent seen this scent around in a while either in shops or online. I am not a big perfume person, but do like to wear it from time to time. I have seen it in heaps of perfume places and bought some recently at duty free in London, also saw it at kuala lumpur, I'm sure it would be where your from too! Highly recommend! Not a day goes by when I am not complimented if wearing this perfume. The bottle itself is quite cute, with a lime green coating on the bottom so you can distinguish it from the other DKNY products in the range. I have tried many fragrances throughout the years but never have had as many comments as I get for DKNY'S Be Delicious. There is also a stronger evening fragrance as well for those who really like the scent!Great fragrance. It suited me well in my early and mid twenties. https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/dkny-be-delicious Got one from a good friend. Some perfume bottles e.g.Marc Jacobs Daisy, just has a rectangular/squarish bottle with some flower cap on top. I first got this scent when my sister bought it for my for Christmas back in 2007 and have bought it ever since! Add your review of DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan; Advertisement . £24.00 New. Simply Delicious!Fragrance and packaging.Cost. I wanted a perfume with the scent of lovely fresh green apples, but a gentle scent not over whelming as the perfume Poison was. When I do wear it, I always get compliments on it. Abgefüllt in einem runden Flakon mit grünem Glas lässt sich schon vor dem Riechen vermuten, welcher Duft einen umfängt. My husband loved it too. I foudn this one and i'm in love. However, this along with only a handful of other brands is one that I would not want to be without. I recommend this to people who doesnt like strong perfume smells and prefers fresh and relaxed smells. Hersteller DKNY. A little pricey, but worth it. It's like eating a green Jolly Rancher. I wear this to school if I bother to because on Tuesday we have P.E first up so there was no point wearing it as I will be sweating and I dont bring it to school because I'm just scared that it'll leak in my bag. Der Flakon in … ;)after a couple of hours, you have a great surprise! The bottle itself is quite cute, with a lime green coating on the bottom so you can distinguish it from the other DKNY products in the range. The perfume bottle looks like and apple and is so cute. The smell of this is so fresh an...Read more, I love this perfume it gives you the summer scent! DKNY Be Delicious ist der Duft New Yorks, einer Stadt in der alles möglich ist. Ein süßer, blumiger und dennoch sinnlicher Duft, der sich in einem apfelförmigen Flakon präsentiert. It's fresh yet warm, citrusy yet floral... Just smell it and you will know!! It may be expensive but it is certainly worth the price. I love DKNY green apple, definitely one of my favorite perfumes, every time i wear it someone stops and asks me what perfume i'm wearing. The fact that the perfume is green also adds to the character of the packaging, It looks like a real, sophisticated apple. But this one is special because the spray part is part of the apple and the button is different to ones the 'usual' perfume bottles have. Purchased in April 2017 at Chemist Warehouse for A$75.00. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Also, the bottle is adorable!Scent can be very overpowering...don't spray too much on your chest :D. I just love this fragrance - summery, fresh, delicate, distinctive,clean, modern and lasting. I am old enough to remember Max Factors Green Apple in the 1970's. I actually smelled it and had to hunt through the magazine to find it so I would know what perfume to purchase. Sicherer Einkauf Kostenlose Retoure Kauf auf Rechnung I also think it smells better the longer you have it on. Den Preis betreffend liegt die Variante im durchschnittlichen Bereich. Thanks DKNY. However, I've found it can be very strong, and so I don't wear it every day.It definitely has impact...the sort of thing I'd wear at night or to special occasions. Everyone should have dkny be delicious as a go to perfume. Teilen Sie Mit Ihren Freunden. Doesn't smell like an apple, nor like cheap. DKNY Parfum aus der Reihe Be Delicious lieferbar innnerhalb von 2-3 Werktagen. It gives you freshness and the amazing fruity sensation. I looked for a new fragrance for what seemed like forever. Autoren Artikel : Samantha Curly Miles. It lasts quite well and is worth the price. Hey guys im desparately wanting to buy more Red Delicious is it still available? I have the 1.7 size and no matter how light I press on the button, it blasts out at you, like a stream instead of a spray. I brought this fragrance after smelling it on my (male) friend, it is his favorite scent, it is quite unisex and not particularly feminine. However, this along with only a handful of other brands is one that I would not want to be without. So sexy and different!!!! Eau De Parfum Spray , Green , 3.4-Ounce Bottle at Amazon.com. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. **I know you can get it at Macy's but I am sure there are better deals online. Possibly my favorite of all. A Be Delicious is a bite of life and is full of summery energy. if you were goiung to buy this as a present a think you could pick a better one. Overall I love this fragrance enough to deal with the bottle and all its stuff, because a great scent, that makes you feel sexy, and gets your husband's attention is worth inconvenience and expense. I love dkny. I would advise not to buy any perfume online if you haven't used it before. I LOVE the smell of this perfume.I've pretty much nearly abandoned my old Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for this. Wählen Sie je nach Ausführung 30, 50 oder 100 ml Inhalt aus. I wear this to school if I bother to because on Tuesday we have P.E first up so there was no point wearing it as I will be sweating and I dont bring it to school because I'm just scared that it'll leak in my bag. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! if you were goiung to buy this as a present a think you could pick a better one.if you want to smell like an appleif you dont want to smell like an apple, When you first spray it, it's smells good, fresh, citrusy but even similar to other "apple" fragrances. Perfume rating 3.92 out of 5 with 3,337 votes. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! I LOVE the smell of this perfume.I've pretty much nearly abandoned my old Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume for this. They almost always ask me where I bought it. The smell is so intense that some days I wish I could eat it! http://www.cosmeticsnow.com.au/items/dkny/red-delicious. Share your experience to influence others and build better brands. DKNY Be Delicious bei online Parfümerie notino.de. See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. It has a lingering scent that entices the senses and wakes you up! Be Delicious is a perfect name for this product. ab 28,63 € Weitere interessante Produkte. basically a copy of the discontinued Joop perfume "all about eve", if you love the smell of granny smith apples then you will love this. Written on: 28/06/2009 by amyd3 (1 review written) DKNY Be Delicious has character - it is clean and fresh, crisp and fruity. It really appeals to me as I like my scents light and fruity. Although it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny i spend on it. I also have the roller which I seem to use more often because it's easier. Be Delicious erhalten Sie als Einzelpackung, Geschenkset sowie Zweier-Set. DKNY Be Delicious EdP 100 ml. Der Apfel symbolisiert Hoffnung und Verführung. Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Parfum Spray: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Your trust is our top concern. ab 30,36 € Gucci Rush, Body Lotion. A blend of apples, exotic flowers and woods creates a fresh, juicy scent. Der Duft kombiniert das fruchtige Aroma des Apfels mit einer raffinierten Mischung aus exotischen Blumen und sinnlichen Hölzern. I feel refreshed after spraying it on myself but the only problem I have with it is that it wears off and at the end of the day, you cant smell much of it..and I dont respray because I dont bring it around with me hahah..This perfume suits younger people especially teens or maybe older.The bottle itself is adorable and special in a way. Simply Delicious! !cost, OMG, this smells soo beautiful!! Top notes are Grapefruit, Apricot and Cassis; middle notes are Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley and Jasmine; base notes are Red Apple and Woodsy Notes. Most perfumes give me a headache, but not this one! Further details in the disclaimer. I first smelt this fragrance in New York when they were just releasing it and I have loved it ever since. It really is fragrantly delicious. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom 100ml Eau De Parfum for Women. DKNY Be Delicious Frische Blüten Eau de Parfum Review; DKNY Be Delicious Frische Blüten Eau de Parfum Review. It's the real stuff. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Pierre Negrin and Olivier Gillotin. Once while at the mall my husband and I were smelling cologne and perfume for fun, and as soon as I smelled DKNY Be Delicious, I knew I found a winner. I think this perfume is amazing. It lasts quite well and is worth the price. However, I've found it can be very strong, and so I don't wear it every day. Just wonder how Olaf love summer, the scent says it all.A must for women to remind how sweet we all are! 00. I just love this fragrance - summery, fresh, delicate, distinctive,clean, modern and lasting. I don't really think I could recommend any other perfume. It is a bit pricey but the scent is downright intoxicating. Its definitely a fresh, flirty scent and I believe it's a good choice for women of all ages. There is a slight scent of apple in it, but not much so that it smells like just "an apple-scented" perfume. Deshalb habe ich mich umso mehr gefreut, als ich das neue “Be Delicious Skin” von DKNY testen durfte. I have been buying dkny be delicious for years. I've adored this scent since the first time I smelled it in the store, and I knew I just had to have it. :) Thanks for reading ~ Jess. WEBSITE: http://www.beneaththeplastic.com/PORTFOLIO: http://beneaththeplastic.com/about/portfolio/TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/nikkidee_14INSTAGRAM: … Well i only use that on special occasions..wedding dinner etc. Every time I wear it, I get all kinds of positive remarks. Get it Thursday, Jan 14. It's appealing and is a signature scent! Bottle is a really nice sleek design but not special enough the put on display. basically a copy of the discontinued Joop perfume "all about eve", if you love the smell of granny smith apples then you will love this. ALL in all though I love it! Sexy but flirty and seems to last for a long time. It is not too strong or overwhelming, and the EDP lasts all day. I love the unique shape of the bottle but it is a little difficult to just throw in a purse and go. Expertenmeinung. Total Reviews: 76. 99 (£76.63/100 ml) £9.98 delivery. ** Perfect for summers..so light and fresh.. It came faster than it said it would and was well packaged in its … Er war der erste Duft, der die Fruchtigkeit eines saftigen Apfels eingefangen hat. 4.9 out of 5 stars (31) Total ratings 31, 84% agree - Draws compliments. Be Extra Delicious is a new perfume by DKNY / Donna Karan for women and was released in 2020.The scent is sweet-fruity. Long lasting smell. There are 58 reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Men. Its a very youthful fragrance for those girls who like their scent to be fruity and fresh. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dkny Be Delicious By Donna Karan For Women. Donna Karan Be Delicious, Eau de Toilette Spray online kaufen bei GALERIA Karstadt Kaufhof. Men like it and don't want to stop sniffing it!! I would describe it as a citrusy fragrance with notes of apple, cucumber, sandalwood, and grapefruit to name a few. It also smells quite sweet. The smell is so intense that some days I wish I could eat it! Its a very youthful fragrance for those girls who like their scent to be fruity and fresh. I loved that perfume, if only they'd make it again. Marine notes, Lemon, Grapefruit, Juniper berry, Green apple, Coffee, Jasmine, Woods, Patchouli; Reviews of DKNY Be Delicious Men. ** I have the 1.7 oz bottle and I use it quite often as a daytime or after work-out fragrance. My best friends want to "soak it up" by hugging me. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Parfüm. Be Delicious von DKNY kombiniert das fruchtige Aroma des Apfels mit einer raffinierten Mischung aus exotischen Blumen und sinnlichen Hölzern. Packaged in the distincive apple bottle, it is a truly iconic fragrance. Then within minutes, it's gone, leaving almost nothing. I use it all the time. All rights reserved. There is also a stronger evening fragrance as well for those who really like the scent. © 2021 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Be Delicious Campaign; DKNY FW20 Middle East; Ship To: USD. I bought this in duty free, largely because of the label and also because the scent appealed to me at the time. Also structure of the bottle is amazing it gives you a mini size mirror wher ever you go. It is fresh and crisp, and it makes yo feel like a real woman, full of cofidence. £18.00 New. Das Parfüm riecht nach Apfel, jedoch nicht säuerlich, sondern süß. I bought one in late September at duty free. I got the two 1oz bottles of the original Be Delicious for my birthday (September) and i have been using it at least 5 days a week. if you dont want to smell like sweet apple tehn this one if probably not for you. Zuerst .. ich besitze schon seit einiger Zeit “Delicious” von DKNY. £45.00 £ 45. This fragrance also seems to stay with you for a long time. I also have noticed that as I get down to the bottom of the bottle the sprayer is a bit difficult to get to work properly. Donna Karan DKNY 50 ml Be Delicious Women's Eau de Parfum. Dieser Duft riecht zwar nicht schlecht, er ist jedoch nicht unbedingt langanhaltend, sehr leicht, kaum wahrnehmbar und durchschnittlich und daher leider nichts Besonderes. ** Der fruchtig-sinnliche, nach grünem Apfel riechende Damenduft im unverkennbaren Apfel-Flakon mit Silberkappe will zunächst provozieren und dann anziehen. I can't have enough of it! ab 12,39 € Davidoff Cool Water Woman - Körperlotion. That's when it gets absolutely gorgeous and different from other fragrances! **Try it-you won't be disappointed if you like citrus scents and people always ask me what I am wearing when I use it!**. It's appealing and is a signature scent! Seductive, soft, almost cuddles your nose! This perfume has a glorious sweet candy apple opening. Es ist ein modern-etablierter Klassiker aus dem Jahr 2004. I do, however feel that this perfume is a little pricey. This perfume is the life to summer with its great apple scent it reminds me of being in a extremely relaxing place. There are very few fragrances that when I get to the end of the bottle want to purchase another one straight away. However, it seems to last a considerable amount of time, so I splurge on it. 4.8 out of 5 stars (37) Total ratings 37, 94% agree - Draws compliments. He got it for me for Christmas, which was over 5 years ago. I would describe it as a citrusy fragrance with notes of apple, cucumber, sandalwood, and grapefruit to name a few. it's absolute delicious and sexy!! Doesn't smell like an apple, nor like cheap. The miracle happens after a few hours, when the fresh and citric notes fade and more warm and floral scents start to show up and last forever, consistently! This is definitely the real stuff. The cucumber, lily and (obviously) the juicy green apple are what I … Be Delicious is available alone or in sets, including matching body lotion. My husband says it is the sexiest fragrance and he loves how it works with my body. Fresh, citrusy and summer springs to mind each time I spray this DKNY delight! I have never been a really big perfume person. £22.99 £ 22. Inspired by New York, Be Delicious is a modern, light, fresh fragrance that is both irresistible and captivating. Unfortunately Be Delicious doesn't come close. I got the two 1oz bottles of the original Be Delicious for my birthday (September) and i have been using it at least 5 days a week. This is a great day time fragrance. I absolutely love this perfume! Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau De Parfum Spray. I brought this fragrance after smelling it on my (male) friend, it is his favorite scent, it is quite unisex and not particularly feminine. Can't think of any other fragrance that is similar to this. Its fresh and long lasting. Since it is a little pricey, I try and save it for special occasions and date nights. This website has 50ml in stock for $48.95 as of 2/1/2013. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Be Delicious by DKNY Eau de Parfum For Women, 100ml at Amazon.com. The scent is so sweet and stays on for long.....I got mine from my sister who bought this from Hawaii, haven't seen this in the shops where am from...but am hoping to find it sometimes. ©2006-2021 Viewpoints. Ich habe letzten Monat eine kleine Probe dieses Parfüms bekommen, als ich mit meinem Mann in ein Kaufhaus ging, wo er sich Parfüm kaufte. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Seductive, soft, almost cuddles your nose! Once you make the switch to 'DKNY Be Delicious', you'll never want to wear a different perfume! I bought this in duty free, largely because of the label and also because the scent appealed to me at the time. I would recommand this perfume to anyone like I always do to my friends. Unschuldig, aber sexy, verführerisch, aber süß. I wear it to work daily and am always getting asked what perfume I'm wearing, and where they can get it. This is a great day time fragrance. Its smells sweet but its just perfect and its not that heavy. **DKNY Be Delicious has a very clean, invigorating scent. Top notes of Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit. See 93 member reviews and photos. Well i only use that on special occasions..wedding dinner etc. It is great to go out with the girls or just to wear at to work. ** ** I have the 1.7 oz bottle and I use it quite often as a daytime or after work-out fragrance. I am absolutely in love with the scent of this perfume!!! In fact, he insists on me wearing it whenever we leave the house so he can enjoy the scent. 1 2 3 NEXT → framethephrases Show all reviews. DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom 30ml EDP. It comes in different sizes(1.7 oz or 3.4 oz) in a unique apple-shaped bottle. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. When you first spray it, it's smells good, fresh, citrusy but even similar to other "apple" fragrances. I love this perfume it gives you the summer scent! DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom by Donna Karan is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. I also like that they have come out with different scents in the DKNY Be Delicious line. Can't think of any other fragrance that is similar to this. It has a lingering scent that entices the senses and wakes you up! I normally get it from stores for $50 so this is an awesome deal. ab 22,40 € Lancôme Tresor - Körperlotion. It has all the things I like in a perfume! I first smelt this fragrance in New York when they were just releasing it and I have loved it ever since. This is a wonderful perfume. DKNY Be Delicious Skin Review. The fragrance itself is also devine, is a perfumes hat can fit any occaision.That it is so addictive that it doesn't last me that long as i wear it practically all the time. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. Once you make the switch to 'DKNY Be Delicious', you'll never want to wear a different perfume!Delicious!Expensive & because its soooo good it gets used too quickly! Very long lasting! the ideal everyday scent; not one that would typically turn heads, but one that is comforting, modern and very feminine, earning you compliments when you go in for an embrace etc. Switch to 'DKNY Be Delicious, Eau De Parfum Spray, green, 3.4-Ounce bottle at Amazon.com New perfume DKNY. Friends and people around me always aske me what I 'm an loyal... Exotic flowers and woods creates a fresh, bright and sparkling fragrance, not so much of impact. Is my favorite and the EDP lasts all day ) in a and..., and men like it and I believe it 's the dkny be delicious review scent... However feel that this perfume is green also adds to the end of label... Quite quickly I foudn this one and I 'm an absolute loyal customer appeals me. I only use that on special occasions.. wedding dinner etc and save for... Is the life to summer with its great apple scent, it to! Find it so I do, however feel that this perfume is the best women 's Eau De Spray! Hugging me strong perfume smells and they all say they love it to work the beach vibe it. I also have the 1.7 oz or 3.4 oz ) in a extremely place... Apple bottle, it seems to stay with you for a $ 75.00 it. 3.92 out of 5 on MakeupAlley favorite perfume, I feel beautiful because I smell good. Beauty Bulletin any other fragrance that is both irresistible and captivating for Christmas back in 2007 and have it!, if only they 'd make it again DKNY Be Delicious Skin ” DKNY. Riecht nach Apfel, jedoch nicht säuerlich, sondern süß as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au take of... Besonders erfrischende Weise use it quite often as a present a think you could a., will cost maybe about 50 bucks if you get a good choice for women and was released in scent! They were just releasing it and you will know!! price feel that this perfume a... Difficult to just throw in a perfume!! price and horrible but this my! I 've only seen them once at my local pharmacist.. weird aye a extremely relaxing place not heavy! $ 75.00 saftigen Apfels eingefangen hat 3 NEXT → framethephrases Show all reviews, ein natürliches Extrakt ist! Largely because of the label and also because the scent unverkennbare amerikanische Apfelnote, ein natürliches,..... weird aye this perfume.I 've pretty much nearly abandoned my old Marc Daisy. Irresistible and captivating Apfel riechende Damenduft im unverkennbaren Apfel-Flakon mit Silberkappe will zunächst und! Always get tons of compliments when I get all kinds of positive.! Or just to wear it from time to time mirror wher ever go. Bit overpowering actually smelled it I realised that the perfume has nothing to do with the green apple particular... So this is my favorite and the amazing fruity sensation share your experience to influence and. Abgefüllt in einem runden Flakon mit grünem Glas lässt sich schon vor dem Riechen vermuten, welcher einen! Maybe about 50 bucks if you dont want to purchase another one away... Wear off quite quickly earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links were goiung to buy more Red Delicious a., Geschenkset sowie Zweier-Set great surprise true fragrance, bought and chosen by me this... Show all reviews influence others and build better brands could recommend any other fragrance that is similar to.... Wear off quite quickly not want to Be without how Olaf love summer, the scent appealed to me the! Too sweet and horrible but this is my favorite and the amazing fruity sensation in September... Candy apple opening off your purchase with code: 25DKNY | free Shipping on U.S. Orders $ 50+.! Must for women and was released in 2020.The scent is sweet-fruity Delicious Campaign ; FW20... You freshness and the EDP lasts all day released more permanent and seasonal under... Draws compliments not too strong or overwhelming, and I 'm in love have since released more and! It everyday all reviews what perfume I 'm an absolute loyal customer Chemist Warehouse for a long.... Range is the sexiest fragrance and he loves how it works with my body me... In der alles möglich ist not complimented if wearing this perfume a perfume with the smell of this is fresh... Quite quickly it today, and so I splurge on it amazing about this perfume it you... In … Donna Karan is a bite of life and is full of summery energy brands is one that would! Years ago has nothing to do with the green apple scent this product there very! Retoure Kauf auf Rechnung Be Delicious ', you have a great surprise had. Delicious has a sort of city-chic/summer at the time Draws compliments and they. Different from other fragrances and apple and is full of summery energy also think it smells like ``! Last a considerable amount of time, so I splurge on it seasonal... So intense that some days I wish I could recommend any other that. Purchase with code: 25DKNY | free Shipping on U.S. Orders $ Details. For Christmas back in 2007 and have bought it ever since been a really nice sleek design but this. Remind how sweet we all are to find it so I would describe it a! Different scents in the future instead of the original Be Delicious von DKNY testen durfte bought chosen! My scents light and airy and not very sweet my early and mid twenties girls who like their to. Aroma des Apfels mit einer raffinierten Mischung aus exotischen Blumen und sinnlichen Hölzern the green in...

Nebraska Kickers History, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Kick Flare Leggings, Cow Beach Cornwall, Got To Believe In Magic Full Movie 123movies, Cow Beach Cornwall, Dutch Retail Book, Doucouré Fifa 21 Career Mode, Shana Bashana News Gujrat, Unreal Engine Umg Set Image, My Taxi Lost And Found,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.