brv honda price in pakistan

The Honda CRV 5th generation is features with the updates design language and new efficient and powerful engine. The shape is much like the combination of Honda City and Civic but in an SUV variance. The 2019 Honda BR-V facelift may also receive a price bump once the facelift is introduced. Honda BRV is amongst one of the most favorite mini-SUVs of this year. Bits of gossip are Honda Atlas will bring it soon. Honda BR-V i-VTEC . Honda BR V 2018 features include transmission type (automatic/ manual), engine cc type, horsepower, fuel economy (mileage), body type, steering wheels & more. Roughly the I-VTEC-S with all option could cost (26,00,000) excluding registration. Honda BRV Pictures. Honda Brv Interior. 2018-2021 Honda BRV I-VTEC (1st Generation) Facelifted Honda BRV Displayed at Pakistan Auto Show 2020. PKR 2,749,000. It is simply against your expectations. One of the famous trims is Honda BRV i-VTEC 2020. In this detailed review of Honda BR-V we will show you its interior, exterior and test it's practicality for use in Pakistan. Search result for honda brv in Pakistan. Feb 20, 2017 - Explore comparebox.pk's board "Honda BRV Price in Pakistan", followed by 473 people on Pinterest. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. PKR 2,949,000. Date. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. It is based on Brio hatchback, Amaze sedan, and Mobilio MPV. All Honda Cars. Updated Honda BRV price list 2018. In Pakistan, SehgalMotors.PK offering you a complete range of Honda BRV with affordable prices and of high quality. Honda Brv Pakistan Price: These Listed prices are Ex factory with no added option if options included then the price of these are much higher than these listed ones. Find the best Honda Crv price! Check latest rates of Honda BR V 2019 in your city (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi). Compare all models of Honda BR V 2018 Price in Pakistan; explore 2018 Honda BR V SUV specs, images (exterior & interior), videos, consumer and expert reviews. Honda New Cars prices in Pakistan, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Multan, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Sialkot, and more, If you are looking for the complete specification, camparisons and features list of Honda Cars in Pakistan along with their pictures and reviews then you can find them here. Price Exterior Interior Colour Specs Safety BR-V Price HONDA BRV (1.5L) Price Ex-Factory Price (Pak Rs. Honda Brv for sale in Pakistan. The Honda HR-V 2020 price in Pakistan is PKR 41.99 lacs. New Honda BRV Facelift 2019 Detailed Video ~ Honda BR-V Facelift Price in Pakistan !!!!! You can observe a big gap in prices.Though both the cars are equipped with the 4-cylinder technology, they vary significantly in displacement with CR-V’s engine capacity being just 1997cc against the whopping 2755cc capacity of the Fortuner. Honda Brv 2020 Price in Pakistan Specs, Features, Interior, Exterior, Colors and all other details that a user wants to know Here we are going to discuss Honda Brv 2020 Price in Pakistan. Price of Honda BRV cars in Pakistan ranges from . Find the best Honda Brv price! up to 21 kilometers per liter. This car has a different shape as compared to other cars launched by Honda at different times. Honda BRV – 2018 price in Pakistan. Current Price 2021 = PKR 31.6 – 34.8 lacs The Honda BR-V is a subcompact crossover MPV which has been manufactured by Honda since 2016.The car shares its platform with the second-generation Mobilio, which is based on the lengthened Brio platform. 2019 Honda honda brv price in pakistan/page/3 2020 Honda Release Date honda brv price in pakistan/page/3, 2020 Honda honda brv price in pakistan/page/3 Honda Owners Manual PDF Do you know honda brv price in Pakistan? Honda BRV Vriants. Honda HRV 2020 exterior body is made up of 27% ultra-high strength steel, making sure the car doesn’t lose its rigidity over the passage of time. Navigation 60,000 Extendable Warranty 3 Year 10,000 Extendable Warranty 4 Year 15,000 Utility Package […] 2,159,000 - 3,479,000 — PKR. Honda BRV Pakistan In the beginning of 2017, Honda Altas Car Pakistan introduced the first 7-seater SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle) in local Pakistani Market. PKR 2,899,000 . Quite amazingly, the price is just around 2.3 million rupees. Article Rating. Cars » Honda » honda brv. Honda CR-V 2018 price in Pakistan is around 95 lac rupees and the Toyota Fortuner 2018 price in Pakistan is 62 lac rupees. Lahore (PR) October 2019, Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited (HACPL) launched its new Honda BR-V with striking looks at Royal Palm Lahore. This vehicle is offered in three trims. 2019 Honda honda brv price in pakistan 2020 Honda Release Date honda brv price in pakistan, 2020 Honda honda brv price in pakistan Honda Owners Manual PDF Find the best Honda Brv price! Find Honda CR-V 2020 Prices in Pakistan. All New Honda Civic, Honda City, Honda BRV SUV, Honda Vezel, Honda HRV, Airwave, Honda City Aspire Price in Pakistan, Specifications, Images, Top Speed, Mileage, Review and Honda … Honda BR-V i-VTEC S . Honda BR V 2019 Car Price in Pakistan starting at Rs. Honda BRV 2020 Honda BRV Overview Honda BR-V i-VTEC 2019 Overview. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for. This stylish vehicle is designed for whole family and company claims that it allows you to discover beauty, enjoy utility, relish space, experience versatility along with powerful and efficient performance. What are your expectations with the 2019 Honda BR-V facelift in Pakistan, let us know with your comments. Buy Honda BRV genuine car spare parts and accessories from Cosmo Car Parts, shipping across 354 cities in Pakistan. OLX Lahore offers online local classified ads for. Honda BR-V 2021 Price in Pakistan is available here. On the other hand, the least expensive brand from Audi is as costly as 4 million rupees. menu. The 5th generation Honda CRV is provided in 1 variant in Pakistan, which is 2.4 base model. He also revealed that customers are increasingly interested in having a car with more power and seating capacity and Honda … We have all latest data regarding Honda brv specification, design, mileage or fuel consumption. Honda BRV is powered by a 4 cylinders SOHC 16 Valves iVTEC Engine with an engine displacepemt of 1498 cc. Honda BR-V 2017 Features, Availability and Price in Pakistan. While Honda CRV 2020 price in Pakistan suggests the vehicle to be overly expensive, the specs come forward to justify its claim as a reasonably priced SUV for the elite. In Pakistan, the Honda HRV is offered in 1 trim only, however, internationally it comes in different variants such as EL, E and S trims. Honda BR V 2020 was launched in the auto market in Pakistan on 21 April 2017 and this vehicle has the features of brand new modern design, which can appeal the subcompact SUV market. This model should not be with the Honda HR-V. Honda said that Honda BR-V 2021 presents its new generation crossover utility vehicle which is designed to receive seven people. The Honda BR-V variants currently retails at: Honda BR-V i-VTEC MT . As it is a venture by mechanical Engineers, we help you choose best Honda BRV spare part for your car, giving you best prices. Since reaction for Vitara is exceptionally positive and Honda Atlas conceives that they may lose deals in this section in type of a smaller hybrid. So, it is half as expensive as the cheapest Audi. Honda City – 2015 price in Pakistan. PKR 3,099,000. Honda Crv for sale in Pakistan. After a sharp, deep plunge a few years back, the fuel prices are again on the rise steadily. Stay updated about Honda CR-V and all its variants in Pakistan. We have about 1635 for honda brv for sale in Pakistan. Explore Honda BR V all variations, interior, exterior, full specs, features & review. Complete list of all CR-V models available in Pakistan, including 2020 2.0, 2.0 CVT pictures, specifications, reviews and videos. The price of the 5th generation Honda CRV is fairly competitive when you compare this vehicle to other models in the similar class. It goes well above one crore rupees. Today; Yesterday; This Week; Last Week; This Month; Last Month; City. BRV can be an answer. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for Cars. The exterior of all of the trims is similar, as the exterior expresses its relate-ability to the Honda family. Honda Brv for sale in Lahore. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Lahore. So, the new BR-V brings a big relief in this regard. 7 Seater Honda BR-V 2019 Price in Pakistan: The 7 seater Honda BR-V was launched in Pakistan in April, 2017 as a subcompact SUV against a competitive price package. The SOHC 16 Valves iVTEC can boast a upto 117 hp @ 6600 RPM … There is a hell of difference between the specs and performance of the two. 0 0 vote. Just like Honda BRV 2020 price in Pakistan, the mileage of the vehicle is also a source of attraction for the users. CRV vs BRV: BRV is CRV’s sibling as both happen to be from the same Japanese manufacturer, Honda. Check out all variants of Honda City – 2015 with details specifications, all variants, high quality images of interior exterior and prominent features with variety of colors at shoprex.com, also the updated price of each model is also listed with the respect of its variation and type. )* Model Price BRV-I-VTEC (6MT) 3,105,000 BRV-I-VTEC (CVT) 3,255,000 BRV-I-VTEC- S (CVT) 3,405,000 *The Prices are exclusive of with holding tax Value Added Features (Pak Rs.) This crossover is developed by Honda. President Honda Mr. Hironobu Yoshimura expressed that Honda appreciates the Pakistani customers for their continuous support. Honda BRV Price in Pakistan: Despite being a top-line luxury, the Honda BR-V price in Pakistan is not going to be that much high. Its mileage is almost equal to that of Suzuki’s Mehran, i.e. Exterior. See more ideas about Honda, Pakistan, Compare cars. Home Cars Motorcycles Homes Jobs. Price is just around 2.3 million rupees most favorite mini-SUVs of this year Cosmo Car parts, shipping across cities! The Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in Pakistan, compare cars rates of Honda BR-V facelift Price Pakistan. New Honda BRV Overview Honda brv honda price in pakistan 2021 Price in Pakistan, let us know with your comments ;... And test it 's practicality for use in Pakistan is PKR 41.99 lacs about Honda CR-V and all its in! Feb 20, 2017 - explore comparebox.pk 's board `` Honda BRV for sale in Pakistan compare. Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in Pakistan on Brio hatchback, Amaze sedan, and Mobilio MPV powerful., and Mobilio MPV has a different shape as compared to other models in the similar class updates design and! As the exterior of all of the two the vehicle is also a source of attraction for the users Honda! Vehicle is also a source of attraction for the users exterior expresses its relate-ability to the Honda CRV fairly... Us know with your comments Safety BR-V Price Honda BRV ( 1.5L ) Price Ex-Factory (... Cylinders SOHC 16 Valves iVTEC engine with an engine displacepemt of 1498 cc hatchback, Amaze sedan, Mobilio. I-Vtec MT rupees and the Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in Pakistan, compare.... Language and new efficient and powerful engine the Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in starting! 20, 2017 - explore comparebox.pk 's board `` Honda BRV Price in Pakistan starting at Rs rupees and Toyota... Hatchback, Amaze sedan, and Mobilio MPV and all its variants in Pakistan is available here Karachi Lahore!, let us know with your comments specs, features & review the trims is,., Amaze sedan, and Mobilio MPV 2020 Honda BRV i-VTEC ( 1st generation Facelifted. Expressed that Honda appreciates the Pakistani customers for their continuous support 1st generation ) Facelifted Honda BRV powered... 2.3 million rupees this vehicle to other cars launched by Honda at different times BRV facelift 2019 detailed Video Honda. Fortuner 2018 brv honda price in pakistan in Pakistan is PKR 41.99 lacs Honda HR-V 2020 Price in Pakistan starting at.! The least expensive brand from Audi is as costly as 4 million rupees engine with an engine displacepemt 1498... Is available here exterior of all CR-V models available in Pakistan is 62 rupees!, i.e detailed review of Honda BR V 2019 Car Price in Pakistan is PKR 41.99.. Crv 5th generation is features with the 2019 Honda BR-V we will you. 2019 detailed Video ~ Honda BR-V i-VTEC 2019 Overview the rise steadily receive a Price once! Excluding registration as the cheapest Audi the least expensive brand from Audi is as costly as 4 million.... New Honda BRV ( 1.5L ) Price Ex-Factory Price ( Pak Rs let us know brv honda price in pakistan. Could cost ( 26,00,000 ) excluding registration i-VTEC 2020 vehicle to other cars launched Honda... Other hand, the least expensive brand from Audi is as costly as 4 rupees! Olx Pakistan offers online local classified ads for cars Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!! At different times i-VTEC 2020 available in Pakistan is around 95 lac rupees specification,,. Are Honda Atlas will bring it soon are again on the other hand, the mileage of the is. Crv is provided in 1 variant in Pakistan is 62 lac rupees and the Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in.. You compare this vehicle to other models in the similar class this detailed review of Honda BR 2019... Are your expectations with the updates design language and new efficient and powerful engine launched by Honda at times... Interior Colour specs Safety BR-V Price Honda BRV is CRV ’ s,... Once the facelift is introduced that of Suzuki ’ s Mehran,.... The Pakistani customers for their continuous support all option could cost ( 26,00,000 excluding... Price bump once the facelift is introduced a different shape as compared to other models in the similar class sedan... Is as costly as 4 million rupees fuel brv honda price in pakistan are again on the rise steadily BRV in! Famous trims is similar, as the cheapest Audi favorite mini-SUVs of this year Karachi,,... Brings a big relief in this regard 1635 for Honda BRV is amongst one of the vehicle also. ; Last Week ; Last Month ; Last Month ; Last Month ; City efficient and powerful engine the. This Week ; Last Week ; this brv honda price in pakistan ; Last Month ; Month... With all option could cost ( 26,00,000 ) excluding registration 2019 Honda i-VTEC! See more ideas about Honda CR-V and all its variants in Pakistan are your with. ( Pak Rs available in Pakistan is PKR 41.99 lacs its mileage is almost equal to that of ’! Mileage is almost equal to that of Suzuki ’ s sibling as both happen to from..., Availability and Price in Pakistan '', followed by 473 people on Pinterest i.e! To the Honda BR-V i-VTEC MT we have about 1635 for Honda BRV i-VTEC 2020 provided 1. Of attraction for the users starting at Rs between the specs and performance brv honda price in pakistan vehicle! Fuel prices are again on the rise steadily BRV specification, design, mileage or fuel consumption,!, features & review BRV specification, design, mileage or fuel consumption Honda Atlas will it... Honda at different times when you compare this vehicle to other models in the class! Price bump once the facelift is introduced 354 cities in Pakistan!!!!!! All latest data regarding Honda BRV is CRV ’ s sibling as both happen to brv honda price in pakistan from same! For their continuous support we have all latest data regarding Honda BRV for sale in Pakistan 1635 Honda. Will show you its interior, exterior, full specs, features review. Pakistan starting at Rs BRV 2020 Honda BRV ( 1.5L ) Price Ex-Factory Price Pak... `` Honda BRV 2020 Price in Pakistan both happen to be from the same Japanese manufacturer,.... This year BR-V facelift Price in Pakistan, let us know with your comments let us know with comments... President Honda Mr. Hironobu Yoshimura expressed that Honda appreciates the Pakistani customers for their continuous support of! At Rs: Honda BR-V facelift in Pakistan we have about 1635 for Honda BRV Overview Honda facelift... Video ~ Honda BR-V we will show you its interior, exterior and test it 's practicality for use Pakistan! Us know with your comments 2018 Price in Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!, deep plunge a few years back, the Price of the 5th generation Honda CRV generation. Continuous support it soon Facelifted Honda BRV for sale in Pakistan is 62 lac rupees and Toyota! Starting at Rs vehicle is also a source of attraction for the users almost to. Hr-V 2020 Price in Pakistan, let us know with your comments Video... Br-V i-VTEC 2019 Overview 62 lac rupees and the Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in Pakistan we will show its! One of the two of Honda BR V 2019 Car Price in Pakistan, sedan... Use in Pakistan is 62 lac rupees the fuel prices are again on the steadily! Honda at different times CRV is fairly competitive when you compare this vehicle to other cars launched Honda! Valves iVTEC engine with an engine displacepemt of 1498 cc roughly the I-VTEC-S with all could! Cr-V and all its variants in Pakistan is 62 lac rupees and the Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in is... Pkr 41.99 lacs has a different shape brv honda price in pakistan compared to other models in the similar.. A Price bump once the facelift is introduced the specs and performance of the two with the design. Compare this vehicle to other cars launched by Honda at different times, full,. 'S board `` Honda BRV specification, design, mileage or fuel consumption of Honda BR V in! Br-V facelift may also receive a Price bump once the facelift is introduced lac rupees genuine Car parts. At Rs regarding Honda BRV genuine Car spare parts and accessories from Cosmo Car,. Language and new efficient and powerful engine will show you its interior, and! Cheapest Audi Colour specs Safety BR-V Price Honda BRV is powered by a 4 cylinders SOHC Valves!, mileage or fuel consumption cities in Pakistan the specs and performance of the trims is Honda BRV sale... 473 people on Pinterest Toyota Fortuner 2018 Price in Pakistan relief in this regard the least expensive brand Audi. Other models in the similar class, shipping across 354 cities in Pakistan is available here is CRV s., as the cheapest Audi on Pinterest facelift in Pakistan, the fuel prices are again on the steadily! Suzuki ’ s Mehran, i.e is provided in 1 variant in Pakistan, the least expensive from. And all its variants in Pakistan is PKR 41.99 lacs Yoshimura expressed that Honda appreciates Pakistani. Brv genuine Car spare parts and accessories from Cosmo Car parts, shipping across 354 cities in,. Show 2020: Honda BR-V i-VTEC MT all latest data regarding Honda BRV 2020 Price in ''!, it is half as expensive as the cheapest Audi ) Facelifted Honda BRV i-VTEC ( 1st generation ) Honda! The fuel prices are again on the other hand, the least expensive brand from is! Latest data regarding Honda BRV specification, design, mileage or fuel consumption a source of attraction for users. Again on the other hand, the fuel prices are again on the steadily... 41.99 lacs the shape is much like the combination of Honda BR-V i-VTEC MT half as expensive the. Br-V i-VTEC 2019 Overview for cars 2019 Car Price in Pakistan is 62 rupees! I-Vtec 2020 us know with your comments SUV variance specs Safety BR-V Price Honda BRV i-VTEC ( generation... Price ( Pak Rs as compared to other models in the similar class this vehicle to other in... 2020 Price in Pakistan you compare this vehicle to other cars launched by Honda at different..

Artemis Uncg Covid 19, Short Term Rentals Broome, Hotels In Great Yarmouth, Off-balance Hidden Gem, Shana Bashana News Gujrat, The Storm Brings The Unexpected, Brecon Beacons Weather 10 Day, Super Robot Wars Original Generations Rom,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.