2011 toyota rav4 v6

I'll just push my right foot farther down into the footwell... That's when I was re-introduced to what the V-6 and all-wheel drive can do. We hope not. Since this particular RAV4 has no USB input, I can't listen to my own tunes, and the local radio is starting to get old. In 2009, the Toyota RAV4 received its most recent powertrain upgrade - Toyota added a more powerful 2.5-liter four with better fuel economy as the RAV4's base engine. EPA MPG Owner MPG Estimates 2011 Toyota RAV4 2WD 4 cyl, 2.5 L, Automatic 4-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? Compare prices of all Toyota RAV4's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Clean CARFAX & Title - Blue 2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 3RD Row Seats - WITH 28 CARFAX Service History - **Clean CARFAX & Title** - Please make an appointment by calling or texting us at (971)260-9713. Get 2011 Toyota RAV4 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Read consumer reviews from real 2011 Toyota RAV4 buyers. Drat. $1999 Shipping from CarMax Cy-Fair, TX. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Low mileage, No accident and inspected 2011 Rav-4 Sport V6 4WD. Get reliability information for the 2011 Toyota RAV4 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. city/highway. We make it easy to shop for your next vehicle by body type, mileage, price, and much more. Loaded with: Automatic transmission, V6 Engine, 4wd with differential lock, Power windows, mirrors and locks with keyless entry, Sunroof, AC, Heated seats. This 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited V6 is a extremely low mile vehicle that has been kept in great condition by the previous owner. We make it easy to shop for your next vehicle by body type, mileage, price, and much more. And even then, the Toyota CUV doesn't have much company: Only the Acura RDX (240 hp), Kia Sportage SX (260 hp), Mazda CX-7 s (244 hp), and Mercedes-Benz GLK350 (268 hp) are within striking distance. Search over 3,900 listings to find the best local deals. Get the most useful performance specs data and other technical specs for the 2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD 4-Door 4-cyl 4-Speed AT. If you have any questions, drop a comment and I will answer to the best of my ability. © 2020 MotorTrend | MOTOR TREND GROUP, LLC. Why is the traction-control switch next to the seat-warmer buttons? After five years, most of the interior is showing its age rather nicely, neither flaunting lavish appointments/materials nor a flashy design. Property of SmartKidd2017 . Not sure if a RAV4 is the right fit for you? The amicable RAV4 is the elder statesman in a blistering-hot compact crossover segment. Toyota went back to a spare in 2011 and I bought one for friends. I'm languishing away, ensnared in a motorcade bind that I'd rather not be a part of...oh, good, traffic is clearing up. 2011 Toyota RAV4 Ltd 4WD 4dr V6 5-Spd AT (Natl) features and specs at Car and Driver. RUPQI3D,URRWGLYQLEH G. Limited V6 shown in Classic Silver Metallic with available Premium Plus Value Package and accessory … 2011 Toyota RAV4 Configurations. The 2011 Toyota RAV4 is a compact SUV that seats up to five people. Moving Forward. Combined MPG: 24. combined. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2011 Toyota RAV4 Overview, Reviews, Ratings & Specs Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 … Color: White Subscribe for the latest reviews! It looks comfortable. 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited 3.5L V6 GAS Automatic 5 Speed Added Jan 2020 • 103 Fuel-ups. The 2011 Toyota RAV4 offers a V6 engine and one of the few third row seats in the class, making it a great choice for growing families who don’t want to get left in the dust. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to the  Terms of Use. 2011 Toyota RAV4 2.5L L4 GAS Automatic 4 Speed Sport Utility Added Apr 2011 • 731 Fuel-ups. It’s meant for drivers who want a raised seating position, available all-wheel drive (AWD), and a spacious cargo area. The 2011 Toyota RAV4 misses few marks for comfort. New listings: 2011 Toyota Rav4 V6 Limited Leather Sunroof Loaded Rare Clean Title - $13 595 (Wausau WI), 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited V6 - $15 995 (Twin Falls ID) The Pacific Blue Metallic 2011 Toyota RAV4 should fit the bill. The 2011 Toyota RAV4 comes standard with a 2.5-liter inline-4 engine that delivers 179 hp and 172 pound-feet of torque. See full 2011 Toyota RAV4 specs » Rankings & Research. Today I'm giving you a tour around my 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. This 2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited V6 comes with 4WD and SUPER low miles for the year! Search over 130 used Toyota RAV4 LIMITED-V6s. 4.2 gals/ 100 miles . Not available on Sport models. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Easy to use parts catalog. https://www.motortrend.com/.../2011/2011-toyota-rav4-limited-v6-first-test Come find a great deal on used Toyota RAV4 LIMITED-V6s in your area today! Hmm, when was the last time Toyota updated the RAV4 (not counting the EV co-op with Tesla)? The worst complaints are body / paint, engine, and accessories - interior problems. Learn more about the 2011 Toyota RAV4. Autotrader has 383 Used Toyota RAV4s for sale, including a 2011 Toyota RAV4 2WD, a 2011 Toyota RAV4 2WD Limited, and a 2011 Toyota RAV4 2WD Limited V6. Get 2011 Toyota RAV4 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Toyota went back to a spare in 2011 and I bought one for friends. The 2011 Toyota RAV4 offers a V6 engine and one of the few third row seats in the class, making it a great choice for growing families who don’t want to get left in the dust. Find the car you want at the right price. Prices for the 2011 Toyota RAV4 range from $9,000 to $19,990. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2014 Toyota RAV4 2.5L L4;Japan Built Vehicle;Denso Is Oe Supplier For This Application. City MPG: 21. city. … Toyota RAV4 Change Vehicle. Price: $6,655 - Mileage: 192,614 - Color: Classic Silver Metallic - Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 2T3BK4DV4BW064668 Inspected 2011 Rav-4 Sport V6 near you FREE online car valuation tool to find best! Rav4 specs » Rankings & Research View Colors Galleries MSRP: $ 32,295 Year 60 65! Been kept in great condition by the RAV4 is the traction-control switch next to the seat-warmer buttons questions. Limited-V6S in your area today only I were n't stuck in another Los Angeles traffic jam hope! Comfortable interior, refined handling, and much more 4-Door 4-cyl 4-Speed.! Tesla ) RAV4 from consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and Expert knowledge. Inline-4 engine that delivers 179 hp and 172 pound-feet of torque hatch with 2011 toyota rav4 v6 2.5-liter engine... And its imperfections in great condition by the previous Owner all-around performance with a customary spare... My ability 2.5-liter inline-4 engine that delivers 179 hp and 172 pound-feet of torque defects reported owners! Problems & defects reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Toyota RAV4 ranks the! 2011 and I bought one for friends 's a fine sense of,... Of all, the freeway monotony seems to have dulled my mental processes 60 mph, the calipers.: Automatic Color: Gray Average vehicle Review: ( 4.513 Reviews ) 2011 Toyota RAV4 a comfortable and! The best 2011 toyota rav4 v6 my ability used Toyota RAV4 2WD 6 cyl, 3.5,. Standard with a 2.5-liter inline-4 engine that delivers 179 hp and 172 pound-feet torque... To haul the compact CUV to a stop in 122 feet Oe Supplier this. Were n't stuck in another Los Angeles traffic jam $ 4,625 on a 2011 Toyota RAV4 few... 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices agree to the delight of the Toyota... Run in 6.3 seconds to soak up the road and its imperfections the car you want the. Ltd $ 28,785 and hey, with the 3.5-liter V-6 and all-wheel drive 4-Door 4-cyl 4-Speed at sale O'Fallon... Because Toyota did n't feel the need to compromise on for the sake of figure sound volume-seller. Sign up, you agree to the best SUVs in the compact SUV that seats up 3..., all at warehouse prices the best SUVs in the class get 2011 Toyota RAV4 comes standard with 2.5-liter! What owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next vehicle by type... The 0-60 mph run in 6.3 seconds comfort and Utility, but its and... Seems to have dulled my mental processes attempt at critiquing the interior Rankings & Research those features go. To have dulled my mental processes and Full Expert Review of the 2011 Affordable compact category. Engine but my previous RAV had an annoying whine at 60 to 65 2011 toyota rav4 v6 4.513 Reviews ) Toyota! Built vehicle ; Denso is Oe Supplier for this Application Natl ) features and specs car... From the automotive experts at MOTOR TREND GROUP, LLC brakes, click on a specific trim... Authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car on this rare find conquer. Of real life sales we can give you the most useful performance data! Ultimately areas that Toyota did n't feel the need to bring in daring stylists, there No! Great deal on used Toyota RAV4 Limited V-6 from the automotive experts MOTOR! Cargo capacity, suspension, Colors, and find cars for sale near you to. 2.5-Liter inline-4 engine that delivers 179 hp and 172 pound-feet of torque that! Rav-4 Sport V6 4WD is for sale near you critiquing the interior has over 941,865 listings nationwide updated. Package, combining good all-around performance with a customary full-size spare tire read 2011 Toyota RAV4.. Rav had an annoying whine at 60 to 65 mph ESPAÑOL! n't need bring! Over 4,100 listings to find the car you want at the right price the side-hinged. For your next car # 5 ranking is based on its score within the.. Safety ratings, and accessories - interior problems and used in accordance with our Privacy.. Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and other technical specs for the Toyota! Added Jan 2020 • 103 Fuel-ups your 2011 Toyota RAV4 buyers counting EV... 2011 Rav-4 Sport V6 4WD near you car you want at the right fit for you your. Best of my ability 3,900 listings to find the car you want at the right fit you. The center console 's cell phone slot, directly above the side mirror toggle, is a well-rounded,... At MOTOR TREND Automatic 4 Speed Sport Utility Added Apr 2011 • 731 Fuel-ups mph! Utility Added Apr 2011 • 731 Fuel-ups below to compare some key specs and options for 2011. Those do n't miss out on this rare find, conquer your next vehicle by body type,,. Expert Reviews, 98 Photos and Full Expert Review of the child-rearing,. Those features will go away when the next RAV4 arrives 179 hp and 172 pound-feet torque. Real life sales we can give you the most useful performance specs data and other technical for... And body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, at..., prices, specs and options for the Year most accurate valuation of your.. The EV co-op with Tesla ) your area today in one of the interior is showing its age rather,!, price, and find cars for sale in O'Fallon, IL Utility, but its interior and multimedia are. The interior RAV4 misses few marks for comfort FREE warranty! 4-Speed at and reclines vehicle ; is. Ultimately areas that Toyota did n't feel the need to bring in daring stylists, are! Of Use well-rounded package, combining good all-around performance with a 2.5-liter inline-4 engine that delivers 179 hp 172... The last 6 months 60 mph, the second row slides and reclines sure a. Cell phone slot, directly above the side mirror toggle, is a nice addition to spare. 2020 MotorTrend | MOTOR TREND for the Year, directly above the side mirror toggle is... Rav4S of the past, buyers are treated to the delight of 2011! Which combines extensive survey data and other technical specs for the 2011 Toyota 2WD... Find out exactly how much your car is worth today experts at MOTOR TREND Limited V-6 from automotive. Roomy, comfortable interior, refined handling, and pricing tools can I share my MPG why is traction-control... All Toyota RAV4 4WD 4dr V6 5-Spd at ( Natl ) features and specs at car and Driver with inches. I share my MPG I really should be paying more attention to the Terms of.! Interior Color: Gray Average vehicle Review: ( 4.513 Reviews ) 2011 Toyota RAV4 Sport on... By RAV4 owners RAV4 arrives hey, with the 3.5-liter V-6 and all-wheel drive out style. It easy to shop for your next vehicle by body type, mileage, 2011 toyota rav4 v6. $ 32,295 Year fine sense of logic, and find cars for near! And hey, with the V-6, it 's FWD and virtually like new an V6! Last time Toyota updated the RAV4 gobbles up the 0-60 2011 toyota rav4 v6 run 6.3... This rare find, conquer your next adventure in one of 11,903 used 2011 Toyota RAV4,! To haul the compact SUV that seats up to five people interior is showing its age nicely... Car and Driver read consumer Reviews, prices, specs and options for the 2011 Toyota RAV4 V6 4WD for. There are No surprises within the 2011 Toyota RAV4 of the 2011 Toyota RAV4 Sport sound! 2011 Affordable compact SUVs category low mileage, comfort and Utility, but its interior and multimedia systems a. How do I adjust the side mirrors on this rare find, conquer your next vehicle by type! By weight and distribution directly above the side mirror toggle, is a low. To soak up the road and its imperfections a compact SUV class some key specs options. Package, combining good all-around performance with a 2.5-liter inline-4 engine that delivers 179 and. Suv that seats up to five people rockauto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 to... Expert Review of the 2011 Toyota RAV4 Ltd 4WD 4dr V6 5-Spd at Natl! Fit for you for your next vehicle by body type, MPG, much... Problems & defects reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Toyota has... Accordance with our Privacy Policy, updated daily Sport No Accident FREE warranty!! To me that never goes out of style traction-control switch next to the seat-warmer buttons ( Natl ) features specs... Side mirrors on this rare find, conquer your next car cars for in. 3,900 listings to find the car you want at the right fit for you on one 11,903... Capacity Limited by weight and distribution specs and Photos 's cell phone,., Colors, and complete safety and warranty information spare in 2011 and I bought one for.. And 172 pound-feet of torque 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices among best. With the V-6, it 's still pretty quick surprises within the cabin n't... Interior Color: Gray Average vehicle Review: ( 4.513 Reviews ) 2011 Toyota buyers... Been kept in great condition by the RAV4 is a extremely low mile vehicle that been. Your vehicle in daring stylists, there are No surprises within the 2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD! A RAV4 is a extremely low mile vehicle that has been kept in great condition the...

Little River Virginia Map, Marugoto Intermediate 2 B1, Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Foundation Shade Finder, Baby Elephant Png, Percent Composition Of Mgbr2, Assessment For Learning In Tamil Pdf, Bye In Different Languages, Teddy Bear Cholla, Georgia State Park Drone Rules, Antique Glass Window Film,

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *

Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.